Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP] Family Reunion! (Dameon x Starry Line) 10.25N x 12.5W Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:03 pm
Okay so thre had not been a door, but oh well, the doorframe had worked just as well at getting someone's attention. He still waited un-used to just walking into someone's home and not wanting to just start doing that here. "Uhm, hi" he greeted the lady who came to the door. "I'm Rain" he introduced himself as if that would answer who he was and why he was at her doorway knocking. Rain had spent much of his time near the old lighthouse ruins, using what he could find to create a makeshift tent. Not many pae went near the old lighthouse so the most he usually saw of others was down near the coast at the market.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:24 pm
Shicala

"Nice to meet you Rain, I'm Starry. Welcome home!" She smiled, waving her arm about the house as if to welcome him into it. "Please don't break too much stuff and feel free to relax anywhere." Starry couldn't believe they were already showing up! Raken hadn't told them that somepae had shown up. Maybe he was just busy. No matter.

"Forgive me for asking, but how are you related? We're more than happy to have you, but I want to keep everyone straight." Star tried not to let the confusion show on her face too much. He wasn't like anyone she had seen in the past, maybe he was an adopted member? Guardians knew there were a lot of those.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:32 pm
Rain nodded at her welcome and moved to step into the doorway. They were the ones who had invited him here it shocked him when she asked exactly who he was. He wondered if he had make the right choice in coming to this little reunion, if no one knew who he was, he was going to feel out of place. "I think through my brother Jet mostly, I never really kept track. There are far too many relations to keep track of in my family." He hoped that would clear it up, he wasn't sure though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:06 am
Malek's eyes widened as he watched the demon literally vanish before him. Wait... what? What just happened. Had he been seeing things? His confusion was plainly written on his face as he was addressed instead by the angel (also a cat?). They must be siblings, but he wasn't aware of an angel and a demon actually being siblings; usually if the kid was from such a pairing, they'd all be like him and his brothers, not each a different sort.

What a strange day.

And then the demon was back. What should he do, try to say? But not say, of course, unless he wanted to sound like an even greater babbling idiot.

When his brother and parents passed by, he gave the nonverbal signal to get him out of this situation immediately. Not that he wholeheartedly expected it to actually be interpreted correctly by them. Rarely was.

Tartara Seabreeze

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:36 am
User Image As they approached the gathering, Azure gave Dyas' hand a tight, comforting squeeze. "I'll be by your side the whole time, besides I hardly know anyone here aside from your father, who I see plenty of, and your uncle... who gave us our greatest surprise." He smiled gently. "Oh hey look, Chal and Malek made it too." He had mostly expected Chal to be there, but Malek not-so-much. Malek seemed to be the quickest of his brothers set on forging his own life. Perhaps Malek had gotten that from him...

Azure looked down at his son Hemi, "Now I should warn you against kissing any girls at this party. They're all related to you." Azure gave Chal a mocking, yet loving, smile. Teasing his sons was one of the finer highlights of being a father. He was somewhat expecting to get smacked by Dyas for saying something like that though.

---------

Chal looked at his grandfather and then looked back to Malek, trying to understand the explanation of family. He was never going to keep any of this straight. "Are they... cats?" Chal shook his head, he had seen plenty of strange pae at Venus' party it shouldn't surprise him that he was related to some of them. As long as Alma didn't show up at this party, all was good.

Chal was drawn out of his observations when he heard his name. "Oh, heh, yeah. I look a lot like my grandfather." He knew it drove his father crazy, but at least Chal made up for it by being slightly less troublesome than his brothers. Only slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:58 am
"Who is our ... grandfather?"

Lisandru's noted confusion was probably not very helpful. Alister looked up at him and narrowed his eyes slightly, but he didn't say anything aloud about it, instead turning back to the ... demon with thorn patterns. Were they at all related to this guy? He knew thorn patterns also existed in their part of the family. Shaking his head, he cleared his throat, before stating, "I believe Junior is our grandfather. Our father is his adopted son Bneut."

Eknath paused, before smiling grimly. "My father is no one."

"Yes, Eknath, your father is no one. You're just some weirdo rakshasa bonded to Lisandru. Happy now?"

Eknath narrowed his eyes. "Not until you clarify that bonded isn't lover."

"I think you just did that on your own."

Lisandru put himself between the two--they really did not get along at all, did they?--and turned his attention to Raken. "Ah, forgive them. Uhm." He then proceeded to fidget, awkwardly. "I haven't seen my father in an eon but I thought .. coming would be nice... because I could get to know the, uh, not mother side..."

Tartara Seabreeze

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:07 pm
Junior blinked, hearing the name Jet. That was... Wasn't that Ducky's dad? "Mom, I think that's my uncle?" He offered, turning his attention away from his youngest sister for just a moment. "At least, I think he's Ducky's Dad's brother." And with that Junior returned his attention to Soliel.

Starry blinked. That made sense. Now that she looked at Rain, she could actually see a bit of where Ducky had come from. Even if this wasn't her father, it was clear he was related to that girl. "Oh! It's nice to meet you Rain." Her smile was genuine, not clouded by any confusion. Oh this was going to turn into a fun day if the first new family member she met had brought about such confusion. "Dinner's not close to ready, Cressida and I are still in the middle of cooking it. If you'd like to make yourself comfortable in the mean time, we'll have snacks out soon." Starry offered, happily opening her home to him.

shicala

Bneut finally made his way up to the naming table. "Uncle Raken!" He smiled, at least until he realized which pae were still standing there. Guardians, was that... It was. His other two sons! "Lisandru? Alister?" The deaf pae had forgotten to look around at anyone else, to see if anyone was talking to him. How was it possible that they'd show up here?

"What?" Caine's eyes grew wide, looking everywhere for his brothers. He hadn't seen them in so long! When he'd had the chance he'd left to live with his dad. It wasn't like the claw handed pae could live too easily on his own. "Lisandru? Oh guardians it's really you!" He was all but crying. So much had happened, he'd almost forgotten there was family outside of Walter and Dad! "Alister you too?! This is awesome!" He clicked his claws together, rushing up to see his brothers.

Walter just blinked, watching his brother and father freak out about two pae that looked... Suspiciously like Dad. He frowned a bit, wiggling his mustache as he watched. This was concerning. Walter had known he had more siblings, but to know there were three of them.. It just struck him as odd.

Seiana_Zi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:20 pm
As her mom flitted about with being...well a mom...Cressida tried to not look too embarrassed. If anyone was there watching her, she'd be mortified. But with just her mother she could show her softer side. "Good plan mom." With a battle plan mapped out she quickly grabbed up the fallen pieces of meat to take to the 'sink'. A large basin with a hole in it to drain the water outside. She took a large bucket of river water and splashed it over the deer, washing it off. "Good as new..." But who was that pae knocking on their 'door'?

At his confession she nodded in understanding, completely satisfied with finally knowing who this 'brother' of hers was. Perhaps if she was older she would care about her family members assaulting each other. For now however, she had a fun playmate! The child giggled at Juniors explanation to her evil doer. "Noooo! Silly. He's, he's angry cuz he loves Princess Jollibee, but she can't marry him cuz he's not a prince." She spoke matter-of-factly, like of COURSE that was the reason. There couldn't possibly be another reason. At voices in the doorway, Soliel looked up at the multi colored pae. She vaguely recalled hearing him say Rain, but she didn't much care to remember. Her little face scrunched up. "You're a rainbow." With that she went back to her playtime.

["Oh...well..." He should have known that mentioning her would bring curiosity. "She's not a pae. Or rather, wasn't a pae." He couldn't help but wince at the clarification. "She unfortunately can't be physically with us, but I know she would have loved to meet you." Hopefully that would quench her thirst on the matter. He'd cringed at the thought of saying those awful words again. Raken turned his attention back to Chal, the boy just as curious with his feline siblings as was his triplet brother. The demonic gave a chuckle. "Yes, partly. There's no one else on the island quite like them, at least from what I or they have seen." Then the purple pae again. Did he honestly have to explain what he meant by grandfather? Thankfully Alister -his paper necklaces were genius!- understood. What preciesly did that bizarre pae mean by bonded? "Oh...Bneut." His steel blue eyes flicked to the side at a rather happy sounding 'uncle Raken' "We were just talking about you." He had forgotten Junior had a purple son. Adopted if he recalled correctly. It was warming to see the reunion. This was what he had hoped to accomplish with helping set up the gathering. There was so much pain and strife of late, it was nice to get back to the love only a family could bring.

Speaking of family, his own beautiful daughter popped up on the horizon. With her...mate in tow. And the last strapping grandson.

With a soft 'pop' Yuki came back to the world, his dark green eyes flicking around for the perceived danger that had made him flee.

"Yuki, you startled our...our...What link are you?" Malloren started just as she caught Dyas walking past. With an adult male, and a purple haired teen. She looked at the shetani who tried desperately to get their attention. Click. "...No way. Dyas was allowed kids?!"

At his sisters chastising, he gave a rather apologetic smile to Malek. "Oh...s-sorry...I'm a little on edge today." Then Mallorens revelation was practically yelled. "...Really?"

Azure's comforting squeeze brought a sweet smile to her face. It seemed like the ability to understand her was slowly returning with them reunited. With him by her side and her kids, she knew she'd be able to make it through the day.

Then his sweetness quickly ended with a quite literally face palm with her free hand. She couldn't be too upset with the angel. He was right after all, and Hemi no doubt deserved a little ripping for his past actions.

"Mooooooom!" He griped at his fathers tease, his blue eyes flicking over to Dyas for help. All he got was a shrug in return. He was on his own for this. "Least I have the guts to kiss a girl." The hybrid settled on grumbling. It seemed like he was the only one to notice his brother still with the two feline pae. He seemed to want help getting out of the conversation.

Let him suffer.

He grinned toothily at his triplet with a little wave before continuing walking past.

OOC: I'd quote people but... >>throws hands up<<  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:31 am
"Dad! Caine!"

Unlike Lisandru, who honestly looked like he was about to have an accident of the childish kind, Alister was thrilled to greet his family and broke the distance with an affectionate hug -- especially for his clawed brother, who apparently needed the love more than his father did.

(When did he start having more kids? The mustachioed looked far too much like Bneut to be anything else.)

Eknath snorted at the happy reunion, leaning over to Lisandru. "Corny, eh?"

"A bit," agreed Lisandru, nervously, holding his arms close to himself and gripping them so tight with the other arm that some of his normally purplish shades were turning pink and white. "Uh. Hi Dad. Caine."

Please don't touch me please don't touch me please don't touch me

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:43 am
Malek took a step back as Yuki came back, his face darkening for a split-moment as his brother smirked and continued by. Why that little...

His thoughts were brought back to the present, however, as he was addressed again. Oh god, more talking? Why did they always have to talk to him even though he couldn't reply back? Sure, they didn't actually know that his voice was wrong, but that didn't make it any better on their part. At least, not to his raging teen angst.

Their yelling didn't sit well with him. Almost physically pouting, he crossed his arms, shrugged, and nodded in that order.

Tartara Seabreeze

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out