Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Looking for rp partner!{Still open}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:08 pm
Ello! um so I'm looking for new rps and I have a few ideas but I'd also be willing to hear other ideas. I'll be straight up, I'm sorry but I dont do straight rps, I've tried but can't, just it doesnt work with me but I will do yuri or yaoi.

You can pm me or comment below if your interested! Thank you!

@ w @  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:29 pm
C h i X C h o
Ello! um so I'm looking for new rps and I have a few ideas but I'd also be willing to hear other ideas. I'll be straight up, I'm sorry but I dont do straight rps, I've tried but can't, just it doesnt work with me but I will do yuri or yaoi.

@ w @

I might rp with you. I'm in need of a guy character for my idea of an amazing spiderman rp. I don't have any plotline for the rp. Would you be interested in that?  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:52 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o

@ w @

I might rp with you. I'm in need of a guy character for my idea of an amazing spiderman rp. I don't have any plotline for the rp. Would you be interested in that?

sure dear but I might need to hear more about the plot we could even work on it together if you'd like,  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:02 pm
C h i X C h o
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o

@ w @

sure dear but I might need to hear more about the plot we could even work on it together if you'd like,

We can work on it together. I would like if it was a Peter Parker x Oc or it was Oc x Oc set in the future. But what would you like more?  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:11 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o

@ w @

We can work on it together. I would like if it was a Peter Parker x Oc or it was Oc x Oc set in the future. But what would you like more?

i actually liked the oc x oc if you dont mind (:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:18 pm
[ quote= " C h i X C h o "]
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o
Ello! um so I'm looking for new rps and I have a few ideas but I'd also be willing to hear other ideas. I'll be straight up, I'm sorry but I dont do straight rps, I've tried but can't, just it doesnt work with me but I will do yuri or yaoi.l

@ w @

Okay. Any suggestions for a plotline/And or the characters now that we know that the characters will not be based on the original series  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:36 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o
Ello! um so I'm looking for new rps and I have a few ideas but I'd also be willing to hear other ideas. I'll be straight up, I'm sorry but I dont do straight rps, I've tried but can't, just it doesnt work with me but I will do yuri or yaoi.l

@ w @

Okay. Any suggestions for a plotline/And or the characters now that we know that the characters will not be based on the original series
well if youd like we can take this to PMs, but if this is yaoi we can just do a typical boy meets boy, you know like collage students and since its not sticking totally to the seris we have room for creativity like one can be a bad boy and the other a hard working student or something like that, or add a total twist to it  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 pm
C h i X C h o
GothicPinkxoxo
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o

@ w @

well if youd like we can take this to PMs, but if this is yaoi we can just do a typical boy meets boy, you know like collage students and since its not sticking totally to the seris we have room for creativity like one can be a bad boy and the other a hard working student or something like that, or add a total twist to it
I don't use pms and i don't do yaoi. But i like the idea of having them be in college( Maybe freshman?) But i think the guy would take the place of Peter and becomes spiderman himself. But now we have room to take twists and turns. I think my character herself would be an artistic character and would probably go to Jillilard.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:56 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o
GothicPinkxoxo
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o
GothicPinkxoxo
C h i X C h o

@ w @

I don't use pms and i don't do yaoi. But i like the idea of having them be in college( Maybe freshman?) But i think the guy would take the place of Peter and becomes spiderman himself. But now we have room to take twists and turns. I think my character herself would be an artistic character and would probably go to Jillilard.
etto...sorry i dont do straight rps unless they are just fluff or something, i apologize,  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games