Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Amazing Spiderman rp? ( accepting/ in need of a guy ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:19 am
GothicPinkxoxo

yeah ur right changed it  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:32 pm
XxSoraKH3xX
GothicPinkxoxo

yeah ur right changed it

So how do you want to start this?  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:32 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
XxSoraKH3xX
GothicPinkxoxo

yeah ur right changed it

well we should start it out as that this spider-man is just a rumor and a myth and one day Mari is walking when thugs kidnap her and spider-man is watching this happen from the shadows and he catches them off guard rescuing her then disappearing into the night.
sound good  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:52 pm
XxSoraKH3xX
GothicPinkxoxo
XxSoraKH3xX
GothicPinkxoxo

yeah ur right changed it

well we should start it out as that this spider-man is just a rumor and a myth and one day Mari is walking when thugs kidnap her and spider-man is watching this happen from the shadows and he catches them off guard rescuing her then disappearing into the night.
sound good

Ok but i would think a gang rape would be better. Can you start?  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image

Alex Kanra aka known as Spider-man was running on rooftops and doing some parkour for fun. when he got a text from his sister saying where u at Alex? so he texted back on my way home sis then he put his phone way and finished some parkour
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:19 pm
XxSoraKH3xX
User Image

Alex Kanra aka known as Spider-man was running on rooftops and doing some parkour for fun. when he got a text from his sister saying where u at Alex? so he texted back on my way home sis then he put his phone way and finished some parkour
GothicPinkxoxo

((Can you play the drunken gang members in the next parts))

" I'm okay with walking home by myself really guys" Marilyn or Mari as people like to called her. She was talking to her friends at her little drama company that she volunteered at. They begged her to wait until she got a ride from someone. But she couldn't take advantage of her new friends. So she decided to walk home as she started walking down the alleyways of the city. But she couldn't shake this feeling of she was been following.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image

some drunk gang members were following mari saying "Hey baby." then they ran towards her and grabbed her dragging her into the alley way

Spider-man was know swinging from building to building. when he saw this and he was a mile away so he swung faster
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:41 pm
XxSoraKH3xX
User Image

some drunk gang members were following mari saying "Hey baby." then they ran towards her and grabbed her dragging her into the alley way

Spider-man was know swinging from building to building. when he saw this and he was a mile away so he swung faster
GothicPinkxoxo

((Can you write more. Like a paragraph a least for every post))

" What do you from me? I can give you want.. money..jewelry.. anything but please just let me go." Mari begged as she was pinned on the walls of the alleyway. She knew what happened here at night. Why didn't she stay at the theater? As one of the men pinned her down, another one had a pocket knife, and one has begin to touch her hair with his dirty fingers. Mari felt herself as she began to cry. But she didn't want them that power over her...they would love to see her cry.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:43 pm
User Image

the gang members started to get frisky with her. then they got more sensual. then they laughed then one said "Now i got something to..." but he disappeared into the dark part of the ally. the two gang members went closer and were pulled in and fighting can be heard on fell out of the dark alley and he said in a panicy voice "Help help its a monster haaaaaaaaa....." he was pulled into the dark. then a costumed figure walked out and threw spider shaped shurikens at the rest of them in their legs and he tied them up with webs and knocked them out.

Spider-man saw what was happening so he snuck into the dark part of the alley and the gang member that was speaking he sprayed some webs on his face pulling him in to the darkness. then two gang members walked up and he pulled them in he instantly knocked out one and the second one fell and started to spaz out and spider-man pulled him back in knocking him out. he walked out and threw his spiderkuns at the rest hitting them deep in the legs then he tied them up with webs and knocked them out and he said shrugging his shoulders "Well i thought these guys would make me break a sweat guess not." then he turned to mari "Hey my name is Spider-man your friendly neighborhood Spider-ninja. Whats your name if i might ask." he helped her up
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:00 am
XxSoraKH3xX
User Image

the gang members started to get frisky with her. then they got more sensual. then they laughed then one said "Now i got something to..." but he disappeared into the dark part of the ally. the two gang members went closer and were pulled in and fighting can be heard on fell out of the dark alley and he said in a panicy voice "Help help its a monster haaaaaaaaa....." he was pulled into the dark. then a costumed figure walked out and threw spider shaped shurikens at the rest of them in their legs and he tied them up with webs and knocked them out.

Spider-man saw what was happening so he snuck into the dark part of the alley and the gang member that was speaking he sprayed some webs on his face pulling him in to the darkness. then two gang members walked up and he pulled them in he instantly knocked out one and the second one fell and started to spaz out and spider-man pulled him back in knocking him out. he walked out and threw his spiderkuns at the rest hitting them deep in the legs then he tied them up with webs and knocked them out and he said shrugging his shoulders "Well i thought these guys would make me break a sweat guess not." then he turned to mari "Hey my name is Spider-man your friendly neighborhood Spider-ninja. Whats your name if i might ask." he helped her up
GothicPinkxoxo

Mari started to struggle to stopped this assault. But they was too strong as a group. Then she saw them instantly dissappear and other guy replaced them in a red and blue suit. " Eve" She half lie to him in a panicy voice. Her middle name was Eve because she couldn't trust him after all she was almost assault. This could be another trap. As she looked up at him as she sat on the ground, She was hyperventilate going into a panic attack.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:25 am
User Image

Spider-man saw her having a panic attack and he reached in his backpack and took out a paper bag and said "Here use this to help you breath." he handed it to eve and he crossed his arms and hummed a tune. "So why were you out here this late at night any way?" He asked in a curious questioning tone.
GothicPinkxoxo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:08 pm
XxSoraKH3xX
User Image

Spider-man saw her having a panic attack and he reached in his backpack and took out a paper bag and said "Here use this to help you breath." he handed it to eve and he crossed his arms and hummed a tune. "So why were you out here this late at night any way?" He asked in a curious questioning tone.
GothicPinkxoxo

Mari shook her head regaining her breath a few seconds later. She took a deep breath. "I..was going back to my apartment... . You saw the whole thing..didn't you" she asked "Do I look okay. I'm really taking advice from a costumed guy" she said looking away knowing that her clothes must be wreak because of the attack.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image

Spider-man looked at her and scratched his head and said "Well I saw it didn't like it. I can give you a ride home wait that's not what I meant what I meant was I can take you home. You look fine they didn't tear your close." Freaked out a little when he said what he said but he got his composure back and then Spider-man said "Come on lets take you home."
GothicPinkxoxo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces