Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
[Kumiko Fujiwa] Your My Step - Brother? [C h i X C h o] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:53 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto dragged his mattress up the stairs and stubbed his toe on one of the stairs but he refrained from cursing loudly cause his dad and new mom were still right down stiars so he took a deep breath and pulled it up the rest of the way, all the while thinking about Aoba and how tender and innocent...and was he really in love with him? the mattress got stuck around a corner and he jerked it a couple of times to get it free again then pulled it to his door way and tried to fit it in through the door, but it was stuck, "great..." he mumbled and pushed it harder till it slipped in the doorway.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:13 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Δσвα Ƙιяƨтɛιи - Иɛя∂ Ѳтακʋ

Δɢɛ: ƨɛʌɛитɛɛи
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Ƭιяɛ∂
Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓω.αʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba finally collected his thoughts and stood up with a sigh. This event is just too much. His heart was still beating faster and faster in his chest, and his blush never really left his cheeks. The young boy walked toward's the bathroom to splash some cold water onto his face. His helped slightly with the intense blush on his cheeks, but nothing too much was helped. Giving a content sigh, Aoba walked out of the bathroom to see Otto go back downstairs. Curiosity took over and Aoba went toward's the open door and looked in. The box's seemed to be in there already, Aoba counted six boxes. Dispit how many boxes there where, the room would look very empty, mainly because the boxes themselves where medium, and small. "Mom's probably going to see and buy him a lot of stuff." Aoba pondered out loud as he took a look around the room. Then a loud thud was heard and Aoba jumped, turning his head slightly over toward's Otto and his mattress. Aoba moved over to help quietly, pulling the corner at where he was stuck at and helped the male pull his bed inside.} ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:46 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto saw him there and was a little surprised but silently accepted his help and brought his mattress in and set it down by the window, he then looked at the floor like a child that what getting scolded. "um...thanks," he said and tried to thinks of what to say, "im...sorry about earlier," he added then scractched the back of his head, "i didnt mean to...well i did but...i didnt plan for that to happen..." he tried to explain and bit his bottom lip not really knowing what to do next  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓω.αʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Shaking his head lightly, Aoba smiled weakly and shrugged, not really willing to speak. Sighing lightly Aoba looked down as well, but he did catch Otto show of nervousness and decided to just ignore it and listen to the male. A slight blush when the scene came back to play, then Aoba smiled lightly, "I-I didn't m-mind it r-really... J-just t-took me b-by surprise..." Aoba mentally scolded himself for his stutter, then glanced up at Otto, seeing him scratch the back of his neck. Unbenounced to him, Aoba's body instantly reacted and forced the young body to move closer toward's Otto, stood on his tippy toes, and planted a kiss onto his lips softly. Once he walked back to where he was previously, Aoba held his hands and looked down in an attempt to hide his blush. After a few seconds later, Aoba walked toward's the door way with a small breathy sorry.} ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:01 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto was taken by surprise, had his nerdy, virgin, crush just taken the initiative and kissed him? well he found that incredibly attractive either way and found himself grabbing Aoba's hand as he was leaving and pulled him into his arms and kissed him back with his hands on the smaller boys hips. Otto brought Aoba to the wall and propped his forearm against the wall and left his other arm on Aoba and leaned down to the short boy to get better leverage for their kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:17 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba jumped in surprise his blush instantly going a deep crimson. Otto seemed to actually want to kiss Aoba just as badly as Aoba wanted to try and force himself that Otto was just a high school crush. Soon as the wall crash landed with his back, Aoba instantly plastered himself onto the wall and shook lightly in slight fear. Otto's forearm next to Aoba on the wall, and his other still on his hip, Aoba felt Otto press down even further onto his lips. Again, that breathy moan sounded from Aoba as he squeezed his eyes shut and slowly lifted his arms over his chest and separated their lips. Gasping for some slight air, Aoba placed a hand over his chest at his rapid beating heart and began to breathlessly speak his apologize for separating, "I... Felt th-the same way... About you actually..." Aoba admitted as he glanced in a different direction then Otto's eyes,"I didn't know you actually... Well liked me in that way. I-I thought I was j-just some sort of... P-Punching b-b-bag..."} ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:25 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto decided to just accept it and get over it. he leaned in and kissed Aoba's cheek, "you seriously thought you were a punching bag to me...? Its not really easy for someone who doesnt understand this stuff to admit something like 'i like you'" he asked he then looked down at the floor, "its just....surprising that your my...new brother though," he said and used his hand that was agianst the wall to fiddle with a few of Aoba's hairs and let his eyes search Aoba's face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { A small nod then an awkward glance to the side. Maybe Aoba was a bit to scared. But who'd blame a little guy like himself? Aoba's eyes grew wide, and a small smile was placed onto the males mouth as he glanced up at Otto. Aoba hadn't a clue as to why he was smiling up at the male, with the lighting and his sligh blush, Aoba looked too adorable for even his mother, if she where to appear here and see the boy. But Aoba didn't care, he was just... Feeling happy. "I... For the longest time I've had this crazy high school crush on you but. Aoba paused and looked to the side where Otto's hand had just come to mess with his golden hair. Gulping slightly, Aoba breathed and continued, "I thought you didn't feel the same for me, so I kept quiet..."} ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:48 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Ott blushed a little, hearing the confession and looked down at the little blonde between him and the wall, "you...really?" he asked in a little disbelief, "well, its...quite the opposet..." he said and stroked his cheek a little and was in bound for another kiss before his father called from the bottom of the stairs, "Boys! Dinner!" Otto's father said in a way like he was trying to be a sterotypical father and Otto froze with his eyes half lidded and his mouth open a little, he then sighed and closed his eyes and turned away, "alright then..." he said and let Aoba free by stepping away from him a few steps.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff