Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] - Something Trashy (Barth + Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Toshihiko Two rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:07 pm
Regain composure. Meditate. Think calmly. Calmly about trash bags.  
Toshihiko Two rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm
Slowly. Distract the others. Once they left they could- no, no that was no good.  

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:10 pm
Very deep breaths. Centered. Focused. Singular goals at a time.

With a final, deliberate heaved roll, Zar's robot was finito.

The thorns withered back into nothing, the punctured trashbags rolling to a stop. Barth was very, extremely flustered.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:18 pm

The robot finally gave up its worthy fight and its power failed, keeling over and dropping Zar to the floor with an sound not dissimilar to dropping a plate of jelly on a concrete floor. It did not get back up He peeled himself off, leaving a damp smudge roughly the size and shape of one Incubus on the floor. Hefting himself to his hooves, he self-consciously wrapped his (also shiny) wings around himself and made his way hastily over to Barth (in case the damnable thing got back up again)

"That was awful." he said. "I apologise, I completely lost my cool. I just." he shook his head. "I hate being MESSY."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:21 pm
"Letsss, letss just, go-" Barth hissed, with some urgency.

Which was, it must be noted, rare for him.

He put a claw on Zar's back, issuing him on- although of course, he couldn't move very quickly. He wouldn't have minded being carried. With the touch came a bundled up rush of Barth's feelings, which had nothing whatsoever to do with either education or robots.
]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Zar had a moment where his embarrassment hit new intolerable levels, Barth didn't want to be seen in public with him and understandably so he'd shown a complete lack of self control and decorum over what was essentially just a harmless lump of metal.

When Barth touched him though, there was another moment where this embarrassment faltered uncertainly along with his expression. He went from mortified to simply confused, and dazed and still loathe to touch anyone or anything in his present state and cringing all the while picked the other demon up, touching as little of him as possible with the despicable stuff.

He had no idea what had warranted this reaction, but he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Back to the dorm it was then.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items