Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Don't Get Too Full of Yourself (Titus vs. Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:54 pm
"Yeah whatever." She wasn't giving him much to work with but he wasn't all that interested in figuring out what her third form looked like. If she didn't want to talk about it, it more than likely looked like that pink abomination she had in her dorm. She was right, he didn't want to see that.

"What do you....?" His eyes narrowed to convey the silent question of 'did you really just ask that question?' "Was beating the s**t out of me not enough? You want a parade in your honor or something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:03 pm
Riyo looked appalled. "I took no joy in beating you into submission." She tried to hold that look, but a smile and a snicker eventually broke through. "Okay I took a little joy."

She folded her arms and turned away. "I would've given you something if you had won." It was hard to say what, and if she was being serious. If she had lost, the look of despair and pleading that he didn't tell anyone probably would've been enough for him. Riyo was, after all, a 3rd year. It was embarrassing enough that he got in as much damage as he did. The ghoul could just feel the bruises starting to develop. Poor knees. Poor, poor knees.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:36 pm
Of course she did, Jack knows Titus would have been basking in the moment if he had won but fate was just not on his side. The nightmare demon tried not to let his wounded pride show. Instead he straightened himself working his shoulders trying to loosen up.

"Eh?" He didn't sound like he believed the gesture but decided to play along. "Alright, I've got something for you." He stuck his hand in the pocket of his shorts before pulling his hand back out and giving her the middle finger. "There, that's all for you. I might even have one in the other pocket want that one too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:43 pm
Riyo's ears stood up as he mentioned having something for her, looking back curiously.

Oh.

Her eyes narrowed on the finger that was aimed at her, the amusement dying down into minor disgruntlement. "For me?" She whipped around and reached out to grab, squeeze, and yank her 'reward'. Enough to hurt, at least.

"You're too kind. I'd love the other one."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:50 pm
"Ow, s**t!" He jerked his hand back after the assault. "Haven't you injured me enough?" Shaking his hand for a moment he grabbed his finger and tugged, the motion producing a small pop before he flexed his fingers trying to ease the pain.

He grumbled an inaudible complaint before he started to make his way to the locker room to change. "I need to get changed and head over to my Uncle's to feed BB since he's out of town."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:59 pm
"Hey, you gave it to me. I was just taking what was mine." She shrugged and smirked as if she hadn't known any better.

Hands folded in her pockets as she watched him walk back to the locker room, her face looking contemplative for a moment. "You want any company?" The ghoul asked on a whim. She couldn't deny being curious about his uncle and wherever he might live. You could get a better idea of a person just by seeing their home. "That could be my prize." Because spending time with him was such a valuable reward.

Hahahah, as valuable as false gold.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:03 pm
Titus paused and contemplated before he finally shrugged. "Sure why not. Give me a couple of minutes to shower and I will be ready to go."

And with that the demon disappeared into the locker room doing Riyo a favor by leaving her with a nice mental image of him showering. So kind of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:06 pm
Riyo watched the boil walk off, her mind only contemplating his words once he was out of sight.

"Y-y-yeah? Well... Me too..." The ghoul's words petered off as her mind acted against her.

Yes Riyo. Shower. Clean yourself of those dirty thoughts.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas