StarDissident

Mewling Genius

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:18 pm
This show is my "Guilty Pleasure".
I watch this show a lot of the time that i am also knitting or putzing around on here. It's silly and keeps bumping me down memory lane, as it stars people who entertained me greatly as a kid.
Does anyone watch this? What's your guilty pleasure show?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:18 am
I don't get it, sweatdrop It just started showing over here, I think it's to American, or I'm to English. Though it makes me want to re-watch Sabrina and relive my childhood.

I think a lot of the shows i watch are kind of guilty pleasures, Like you I'm normally doing other things while watching and sitcomy programmes are perfect for that.

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

StarDissident

Mewling Genius

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:25 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
I don't get it, sweatdrop It just started showing over here, I think it's to American, or I'm to English. Though it makes me want to re-watch Sabrina and relive my childhood.

I think a lot of the shows i watch are kind of guilty pleasures, Like you I'm normally doing other things while watching and sitcomy programmes are perfect for that.

I think you're right. It's very American, and honestly i feel one of the few shows of it's kind that i actually watch. It's not something i'd expect to air in the UK. I'm sure there are things you probably wouldn't expect us to watch (although we, culturally, will watch anything).  
17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games