Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Railroad Track - Lark x Jake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:02 pm
Jake wished he could tell her something she'd want to hear, that there WAS a way for her to obtain a weapon, that there was someone who cared, that she didn't have to do all this just so she could feel like she belonged.
At the very least, she was making this choice out of her own free will, and he wasn't forcing her to do anything, but still... wasn't there something he could do to convince her otherwise?

You're only saying that because you can't remember anything. What if your family misses you? What if... what if there was someone who cared? And now you can't go back, and-

With a reluctant sigh, Jake nodded.
"I think I can do that. It's probably best to talk with some of the other weapons too. Maybe you knew one of them before they were weaponized."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:19 pm
[A.V.]

"Do I gotta decide if I'm goin' now? I.. what if we meet up again soon, so I got some time t'think on stuff. It's.. let's say we meet up again here inna week's time. An' then you take me back to th' place where you come from. An' maybe I can talk to some of th'other weapons out there. If I decide t'go wit' you."

There was a little shiver of terror that stung her chest, and Lark was reluctant to make the decision rashly. It was a huge thing to think about, and even if she went, it didn't mean she would have to go through with anything, right?

"An'.. it's silly, but y'never tol' me yer name. S'kinna important, I think, at this point."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:20 am
"Sounds good. Take some time to think it over. I know it's a lot to take in, and you shouldn't go through with is unless you're really sure."
Ah. He hadn't, had he? It was kind of a habit, though he supposed it made sense to give it in such a situation.
"It's Jake. Jake Cross."

pinchmonster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:16 am
[A.V.]

"Jake Cross," Larkspur murmured softly, committing it to memory. "I'ma be back 'ere in one week, then."

She had a lot to think about, but for the first time in a long time she was starting to feel excited. Excited about choices, excited about where her life might lead her, and excited to see Jake Cross again.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:14 pm
"Sounds good."
He gave a small smile as he watched her leave, before taking out his pendant, and porting out.
It seemed he'd have some thinking of his own to do as well.

pinchmonster
Decided that maybe I should have an ending post too sdlkfjdf sorry /lies down

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas