Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Mission Archive
Sarge's Missions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotAnUndercoverCop

Lavish Tipper

8,225 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:55 pm
        Special Delivery
                Here is an easy task for you. I ordered a shipment of Pokeballs from the Pokeball Factory in Kalos, however they delivered it to the wrong address in Lumiose City, now I need you to go pick them up. I'm not sure exactly where they were sent by there is three possible locations, that is Magenta Plaza Pokemon Center, the Poke Ball Boutique on Autumnal Avenue, or PR Video Studio on South Boulevard, for some reason. So I'll need you to check those three places and find where my Pokeball shipment is.
                Be careful though, the Lumiose Gang is always on the look out to steal some goods. If they see you with such a large shipment of Pokeballs or catch wind of it they'll certain try to take them for themselves.

Objective:
            ---Find my Pokeball shipment and bring them back.
            Opposition:
            ---The Lumiose Gang Members, they use Dark Pokemon like Sandile, Vullaby, Pancham, Pawniard, Scraggy, Purrloin, Poochyena, and Sneasel.
            Pokemon:
            ---You may snag one Pokemon.
            Rewards:
            ---3x Snag Coins and varies from there.

WORKING ON AS OF SEPT 5TH, 2014

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:04 pm
                              Special Delivery

Trainer: Arciara Arctitus Stadanko-Valour
                              Pokemon: Houndour (Prince Tyson I) and Elekid (Torra May)

Arciara’s journey to Lumiose City was going smoothly. She’d perfected the art of swimming since making a more permanent residence in the Snagem headquarters, and had thankfully found a waterproof holding container for her electronics in the department store in Celadon on her travels. She’d traded a fair amount of coins for a buoyant backpack sometime in the beginning of her recruitment. She swam with it attached to a rope around her ankle when she needed to get from Mount Silver to the Mainland; she always crossed at the shortest point, even if it was slightly out of the way, and would often use Route 14 or 19 on her way to Lumiose. This time she’d packed lightly, a few changes of fresh clothes and some money for laundry. She had no idea how long her stay would be, as the mission directive didn’t give her a specific target or place to track down. It had just said “find the shipment” and named three businesses it could have made its way to. Arciara was usually pretty meticulous in taking on missions, but this one didn’t seem too difficult. She would simply ask the shopkeepers and staff if they had heard of a shipment and take it.

Route 14 was always a nice change of pace. Torra May would squeeze Arciara’s hand a little tighter as Prince Tyson led the group proudly. She’d never been much afraid of the dark, or anything normally considered “eerie,” and, if anything, this Route tended to calm her. The noises of Pokemon all around them as night fell were soothing. The sound of Tyson growling at every shadow and pair of gleaming eyes was comforting. It was only evening when they began their journey to Lumiose, and although Arciara was always ready for battle, nothing could ever prepare person or Pokemon when confrontation began. The trio were minding their own business when Tyson’s hackles raised and his nose scrunched, setting his head this way and that in search of the scent that had just blown downwind of his position. Even as he spun around he noticed the two Scorupi as they crawled their way after the group, getting precariously near his trainer. His growl shook his body as his paws dug into the ground. Arciara glanced over her shoulder and turned, startled, eyes wide as Torra May stepped in front of her. The trainer was always humbled when her Pokemon offered their lives to protect her, and although the Scorupi seemed small, she pulled the Elekid’s hand so they were standing side by side again.

“Hey little Scorupi, we’re just passing though” she mentioned in a sweet voice, smiling at the Pokemon as they eyed the group. The moon was already rising behind them all, and as the last of the sunset stroked them with warmth, both Scorupi’s eyes glowed a vicious red. Torra May watched them cautiously, but it was Tyson that bounded forward and initiated a counterattack, his nose glowing as he used Odor Sleuth on the pair, gauging their strength. Their eyes only seemed to intensify and one began to scuttle forward, its tail claw clicking. By then Tyson’s protective nature kicked in and he lowered his chin to the ground, a powerful bark emitting from his chest as his jaws opened and he swept his head upwards- both Scorupi looked as if they’d been hit by a sonic wave and one nearly tipped over in its attempt at escape. Tyson snorted, looking over his shoulder at his traveling partners smugly, trotting past them as if nothing had happened so he could take the lead once more. Arciara didn’t say anything, Tyson was usually too proud for thank you’s, but Torra May squeezed her hand and made a happy noise of acknowledgement.
                              Tyson’s ears perked, but he didn’t show any further sign that he’d heard.

By the time they reached Lumiose City the moon was in the sky and the night life had begun. They entered on the North Boulevard, and Arciara pulled out a map of Lumiose from her bag. She had been given a key and a house number and she showed it to Tyson, pocketing it when he turned away and began sniffing the air. He slowly led them down Autumnal Avenue and into a cozy side street. She fit the key in the lock and flicked on the lights, not quite sure what to expect. Thankfully it was tidy and recently cleaned; which she could tell because no dust came off her fingers when she touched the stove and later the bathroom counter. They spent their last hour awake laying together on the hammock on the patio, and when Torra May rolled over and fell face down on the cement floor the three finally turned in and locked the doors, each finding a place on the King-sized mattress in the only bedroom. By the time morning came Torra was snuggled beneath Arciara’s arm, and Tyson lay against her legs, his sleep fitful and interrupted once an hour as his internal clock sprung into action. He would sniff the room, decide if it was safe or not, and then fall asleep again. Arciara didn’t know he did this, but ever since she rescued him from the Cipher grunt he’d shown traits of possessiveness. He hadn’t been abused and he’d never felt the need to escape his previous owners, but something in Arciara’s purpose meshed with his energy, and Tyson had chosen her as his charge. The girl tended to roll her eyes at the dog and his antics, but she really loved him for it, and though he’d been distant at first, she’d apparently passed his tests, and was all the more happy for it.

“Rise and shine, Torra May.” She cooed when morning broke through their window. It was a twenty minute process of showering, brushing teeth with a disposable toothbrush, changing, and opening snacks for them all from her bag. Once the door was locked she put the key back in its case and zipped up her bag, stretching on the doorstep quickly. “Nice day out, eh? We’re looking for the Poke Ball Boutique, the Magenta Plaza Poke Center, or PR Video Studio. Tell me if you see a sign, all right? I know we’ve been here before but I don’t remember two of those places too well. We’ll start at the Poke Center, I think its just up ahead a bit.” With Tyson leading the way, they made their way down the rest of Autumnal Avenue, stopping to look in shop windows and say hi to other trainers and their Pokemon. It was a good vibe and Arciara felt safe, not even bothering to look over her shoulder as Torra May held her hand and pulled her forward. The Poke Center wasn’t too loud, it seemed like many of the people there were either hungry for information or seeking treatment for long term illnesses. They were able to walk right up to the front desk and Arciara leaned against the counter, smiling.
                              “Hello, Ma’am! My name’s Silver, I’m here looking for a shipment of Pokeballs that went missing. Have you guys received anything in the last week or so?”
                              “Who would it be addressed to?”

She inclined her head, thinking of the briefing she’d read. “Megans, Silver.”
                              “I’ll go check.”

Most of the time shipments were sent to a specific place and picked up by Snagem members, seeing as Mount Silver was a hidden destination. It made sense that the code word would be Snagem backwards: not many people would be looking for things like that, and Arciara even had identification made up in her SNAG pack that had her first name as Silver and her address as that of the house in Lumiose City. She had more identification for other cities, but she’d only brought along her Lumiose City ID this time in case her bag was seized and people wondered why she had multiple cards with different addresses.

“Sorry, Sweetie, there’s only been three shipments in the last seven days, and all of them were medicine.”
                              After thanking the receptionist Arciara wheeled around and headed back out the door, feeling a more narrow sense of destiny now that one of the three had been checked. She pulled out her map again and decided that the Boutique was closest, guiding Torra May towards Rouge Plaza. Tyson had tried to pee on the side of the Juice Shoppe, which had caused the owner to shout and question Arciara aggressively, obviously leading to the Houndour’s first attack, which had been nothing more than a Leer, but had caused the owner to ban her from coming around again. She’d waited until they were out of sight before she turned on Tyson and gave him an accusing glare. He returned it, but finally dropped his, and she decided the matter was settled. On they went and eventually the Boutique came into view; but she returned her Pokemon to their Pokeballs, thinking of how expensive some of those items could be to replace if Tyson had another episode of whatever the heck he’d been doing back there. She walked up to the store owner and smiled, beginning in the same fashion, a sort of innocent “I’m looking for my Pokeball shipment, have you seen them” that had the man giving her a once over.
                              “Sorry, Sweetheart. Nothing came in today. What’d you say the shipment was again?”
                              “Just Pokeballs. A box of them. Would’ve been addressed to Silver Megans.”
                              “Pretty name.”
                              “Thanks!”

She over enthused her thanks as if the name meant something to her, and she felt a sense of pride when the corner of his mouth tugged up in a “knowing” smirk. They spoke a bit longer before she took out a pen and wrote down the address to Snagem’s house on Autumnal Avenue, handing it to him.
                              “That’s the address. If the box comes in could you call that number? I’d really appreciate it. I’ll only be in town a few days, I wouldn’t want to have to track it down when I get back, it’s always a hassle to get things refunded.”
                              “I hear ya, Sweetheart. Leave it to me.”

She waved him goodbye and let her Pokemon out again a block down.

“All right, off to PR Video Studio I guess. I’m gonna call a cab, it seems pretty far away.”
                              She hardly noticed as Tyson’s nose glowed a bright white and he sniffed at her, eyes boring into the side of her head as she asked for a cab and then hung up the phone.
                              “Five minutes; I think we should have a water break, yeah?”

By the time they were hydrated the cab arrived and off the trio went, arriving in the Video Studio, only to be told the same thing. The staff there shrugged their shoulders and gave her a blank look, so she left them alone and folded her arms over her chest outside, confused. “If the shipment didn’t go to either of the three addresses, where the heck did it go?” Torra May gave her an encouraging cry, but Tyson just watched her carefully. They spent the rest of the afternoon checking out Vernal Avenue together before she bought them all dinner at a Café. They walked back as the sun set and sat on the porch again, enjoying eachothers warm company. It’d been a while since they’d all had so much time to spend like this, and they watched cars and people pass below them. Eventually they took to the bedroom and found their sleeping positions again, sleeping peacefully until morning.

“Day two. I thought we’d be heading home by now, looks like we’ve got some more work to do.”

The morning they spent asking some of the local shops if they’d received anything under the name Megans, Silver, or if they’d heard of anything. By lunch time they were still having no luck, and they grabbed a bite to eat in Bleu Plaza. At some point in time Tyson’s hackles had risen and Arciara looked around, her guard raising as his nose shone white. His jowls bunched together and he bared his teeth, but after nearly a minute of searching he couldn’t figure out what he was looking for. Unsettled, Arciara moved forward, hoping to shake off the odd feelings that were pricking at her skin. The rest of the afternoon went well though, and she forgot about Tyson’s episode until they passed by a Scorupi and its trainer near their residence, and she had to calm him down as the other trainer scolded her for having an out of control Houndour. He hadn’t really attacked the Scorupi, he’d just Odor Sleuthed and Roared at it, scaring its outercasing off. Thankfully once they were inside his fur smoothed out and she relaxed, taking up her mantle on the hammock again, promising him that the two Scorupi from the Route were far, far away.
                              It wasn’t until she was woken by a cold nose that she realized something was wrong.

“What is it?” She whispered, and he growled at her, flattening his ears, his head whipping around as they heard a sound on the patio. Silence, silence, silence- then the screen door slowly being drawn open. Her Houndour was quiet for once, staring up at her with intelligent eyes, and as he got off the bed and let his paws sink into the carpet she found herself doing the same. She wasn’t afraid to fight bad guys one on one, but if they hurt her Pokemon, so help them. They would need more than just a body bag.
                              The heavier sliding door didn’t make a sound as it opened, and Arciara couldn’t find the courage to peek around the corner. Whoever it was might have seen her- Torra May watched from the bed, slowly getting down to follow them. Tyson slunk down on his stomach, wriggling forward, hidden by the island in the kitchen. Arciara would have been too tall and she clenched her fists, closing her eyes, waiting for any sort of signal to join the fray. She got down into a crouch, waiting, and as someone flicked on the lights there was a snarl and a whine and a torrent of angry boots. A figure came to confront her, but his eyes were expecting something at their height, and she surged upward, catching him under the chin with a full fist. He was sent sprawling backwards, crashing into the island, finding no time to defend himself as her foot slammed into his stomach and her fingers found the pressure point in his neck, forcing him on his hands and knees, cheek pressed into the kitchen tile.

“Torra May, Thunder Shock!”

She hardly had time to add “not too much” before her Pokemon rendered him senseless, waddling after her in search of her Houndour- the dog Pokemon was struggling against a leash, and Arciara watched as the device that had wrapped itself around Tyson’s muzzle shocked him, making his muscles flex and roll against his will. He was sweating at the amount of strength he was exerting trying to keep his captor in the room, and Arciara rushed at the man before he could escape out the front door, grabbing his wrist, digging her nail into the cartilage at its base before she cranked it to the side and kicked him in the back of the knee, pushing him down with the momentum. He swung his other arm as he fell and grabbed her by the hair over his shoulder awkwardly, cursing as she twisted his arm further towards his back, hoping to get him in a lock. He pulled and she twisted and they seemed to break free at the same moment- as soon as she got his hand to his shoulderblade he let go of her head and spun out of her grip, kicking away from her on the floor, bruising her thigh as he did so. They struggled to their feet, he was already out the door- and from out of nowhere came an angry Houndour, teeth severing flesh beneath the thick hoodie on their assailant. The man cried out, falling to his side, trying desperately to shoo the dog off and protect his side from his claws at the same time. Arciara raised her hand, commanded Torra to shock him and Tyson to lay off, and the three sat, panting, as the man’s head hit the floor, his body spasming uncomfortably. She crawled towards him, asking Tyson and Torra to find her something to tie his hands with, to which they brought her the shock muzzle. She got it on crudely and winced at a pain in her knee as she held up her weight with it.

“Who the Hell are you two? Flare?”
                              “As…. If-f…”

His words were drawn out as the spasms slowed, his chest heaving as his body handled the discomfort.

“What do you want with my Houndour?”
                              “L-lady, please. No one cares about your H-Houndour, all right?”
                              “Hey, you don’t get to be cheeky with me, Sir. I’m the one asking the questions here- who are you working for?”
                              “No one important.”
                              “Torra, shock him.”
                              “Heywai-“

The three watched his muscles seize again, although this time it looked like much less of a dose.

“Do that one more time and you’ll be sorry.”
                              “Oh really? I don’t think so, now answer my question. I know more than one way to bury a dead body, you know.”
                              But she was lying, and her Pokemon looked at her questioningly.
                              “Look, you got mixed up in the wrong deal, Kid. I don’t know what you needed with a box full of Luxury Balls, but they’re my Boss’ now, and you know what he looks like. You know what that means.”
                              “Your Boss? You think I know your Boss? I’ve never seen anyone who looks like you guys in my life, and I didn’t order a bunch of Luxury Balls, I ordered Poke Ba-“
                              “Seriously, I’m just telling you what I know. The balls sent to this address were all Luxury Balls; either you’re trying to pull one over on me, or…”

His eyes gleamed with some sort of recognition.
                              “Or you’re working for someone else, too.”
                              “Yeah right.”
                              “Cat’s outta the bag, Kid.”
                              “Shut up and answer my question- who do you work for?”
                              “You first.”
                              “Torra-“
                              “Okay! Jeez, quick to jump the gun, eh? I’m part of the underground crew here in Lumiose.”
                              “Okay? And this is supposed to mean something to me?”
                              “Man, you’ve got lots to learn. Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of the Lumiose Gang.”
                              “Yeah, all right, sure I have.”
                              “You haven’t, you’re a terrible liar.”
                              “Tell me where my Pokeballs are.”
                              “That I can’t do.”
                              “Torra-“
                              “No amount of shock therapy’ll get that one outta me. I’ve been tortured worse before; our hideout’s top secret, I swore an oath. You’ll kill me before I talk.”

Arciara sighed and leaned against the open doorframe.
                              “I just want my Pokeballs back.”
                              “Not happenin’. They’re gone now, no one will even know they ever existed. Kinda how some things work around here, you’ll get used to it.”
                              “See, I don’t want to get used to that.”
                              She told him, getting to her feet. “I think it’s time you-“

The lights went out. There was a thud and the sound of gas finding its way out of a tiny capsule. Thick smog touched her throat and she began coughing, her forehead hitting the island as she was tossed backwards by the collar of her shirt, the sound of feet pounding down the hall the only thing her senses could figure out. She heard Tyson chasing after them, felt Torra’s paw on her side and followed her to the patio, opening the door, eyes screwed shut as she slumped to the floor and covered her mouth with her arm. It was a while after that she peeked an eye open and looked at the remains of the smoke pellet on the floor, staring at it as her eyebrows furrowed and her hand clenched into a fist. “I was careless.” She sighed as Torra reached up for a hug, and Arciara indulged them both, looking at the ceiling now. “But wait, Torra… The only person I gave our address to…” She blinked. “Was the man in the Boutique. You know, I thought he looked a bit out of place, way too large to be behind that counter. No man as muscly or deep-voiced as that had any place selling Pokeballs to customers- look what I’ve done.” Torra patted the back of her head before she let go, waddling over to the smoke pellet. Arciara cleaned it up, spooking when Tyson came padding back in, his nails clicking on the tiles loudly. He was holding a piece of the black fabric from the man’s costume in his teeth, and Arciara took it, reaching to pet him. He pulled back, growling, and sniffed the cloth. She was tired and dazed, but he was right, now was not the time to sit and think. Now was the time to hunt.
                              “Lead the way then, Tys. Let me grab my bag.”

It took them nearly an hour before Tyson was sure he’d figured out where the men had gone. They stood outside the Lysandre Café, although in the back and slightly off to the side. It was four in the morning and the City was pretty quiet. She decided against finding a point of entry and instead turned to look at their surroundings. There was a few large trees right behind them and she climbed them with Torra on her back, leaving Tyson to find his own hiding spot. They stayed there for three hours, Arciara’s head falling to her chest long before that. Torra woke her up when there was movement however, and Arciara watched a man slide a piece of cement out of his way and clamber out. She hadn’t even noticed it before and now her excitement grew, pulling her back straight as she studied him. He was wearing different clothes from the night before, but he was definitely the first guy she’d encountered, the one Torra had knocked out. He’d probably come to and unleashed the smoke pellet to escape, grabbing her out of the way as they went. They spent the entire day in the tree until finally she came down, ready to explore. Tyson was full of nervous energy, his nose flashing white every few seconds as he reached out for a familiar vibe or smell. She followed him to the piece of cement and the three of them examined it, jumping to their feet when Tyson scrunched up his nose again in a silent snarl, whipping his head to and fro. He leapt towards the pile of boxes that were up against the wall behind the restaurant, the others following his lead. Thirty seconds later four men came around the corner- and one was the shop keeper from the Boutique. She recognized him in an instant and nearly gasped, watching closely.

“Keep watch, and don’t none of ya fall asleep tonight. She’ll be ready this time. You’ll take three tonight, two Pokemon each, bring her back here when you’re done, got it? No funny business either, I know she got you good, Grout, but we don’t want to scare her too much. Routine bag and tag, talk some sense into her, and send her on her way. It’s four thirteen now-“ he said, checking his shiny watch. “You’ve got exactly ten hours before you head out that way. Grab some dinner and get some sleep the other two a’ yah. I’m sending Patrick and Leon with you this time, you three have a good mixup of types.”
                              “Yes Boss.”
                              “No problem, Boss.”
                              “Good. Now one of you check on the other entrance before you grab dinner, make sure there’s no prying eyes or nothin’ like that.”

The three Grunts nodded and made their way out of Arciara’s line of sight, leaving their Boss standing by the underground entrance quietly. He looked around, pulled out a cigarette and lit it. Tyson’s nose was glowing sharply behind the boxes, and his lips were still pulled back in the most haunting of snarls. The redhead put her hand on his back, but he was already stalking forward, hackles raising. Arciara realized that this was the exact reaction he’d had when they had stopped in Bleu Plaza two days ago for lunch. She was frozen, thinking of the man’s size and the advantage he’d have over her, but she trusted her Pokemon’s instinct, and followed him out. The Houndour didn’t attack him though, he padded up beside him, sniffing his pant leg. The gang leader shooed him away gently with his boot, but when Tyson’s nose began glowing he kicked out, and the dog dodged his attack, biting into his leg. The man yelled out in anger and surprise, reaching down to grab the Houndour- who weaved between his legs and bit at his other limb as hard as he could, causing the man to drop to his knees, flinching at the pain. It was all the time Tyson needed and he dashed forward again, teeth finding the inner sleeve of his jacket on the right side, ripping a chunk of the fabric out. He dashed away, the gang leader swearing as he got back to his feet, blood rushing down his injury.
                              “You’re with that girl, aren’t you? She’ll pay for that, you mutt!”

Arciara had already slunk back behind the boxes and she waited a good three minutes after the man turned the corner before coming out. She ran as fast as she could away from the café, finding herself in Rouge Plaza, Torra standing near her with wide eyes. It wasn’t long before Tyson appeared, looking left and right, ears swiveling, growling at Arciara to follow as he headed between two shops. He laid the fabric down there and nosed a key out of its embrace, looking up at her. She knelt down, her knee still bugging her, gazing at it, frustrated. “What’s it for?” He huffed at her and pointed with his nose in a direction. “You know?” He nodded, and she stood back up, watching him a while. Finally she put the key in her own pocket, zipping it up. “Fine, lead on.”

She followed him to the Boutique, her nose resting on the door handle that lead them through the side of the shop. She cautiously inserted the key and turned it, swinging the door open. Inside it was black, and when she found a light switch, she was amazed to see a person bound and gagged on the floor. He was wriggling as she approached him and she reached out her hand in a friendly gesture, her Pokemon guarding the entrance. “I’m going to untie you, sit still.” Once she had untied him he got to his feet, shaking. “You shouldn’t be here. The Lumiose Gang will be after us both once they figure out I’m gone- how did you know I was here? Nevermind, nevermind- all of the Pokeball shipments they have seized in the last two weeks are back there. We need to get a hold of the authorities.”
                              “One of those belongs to me.”
                              She told him quickly, walking towards them. “Megans, Silver.”
                              “Oh- the Luxury Balls? They were really interested in those- take them and leave before they see us. Don’t worry about me.”
                              “Sir, are you sure? What if they attack you again?”
                              “No matter, I’ve been in skirmishes with them before. I can handle myself- I’m too much of an asset to kill or maim, I fear more for you than anything, go, now!”

She was out the door with the parcel faster than he’d thought possible, running blindly through the streets, grabbing the first cab that coasted past. She didn’t care if they’d been spotted, she ordered him to drive her to Route 14 and as she hopped out she left enough for her fare and a tip on the seat, ghosting through the crowd, not stopping until she was in the safety of the forests and bogs of Route 14. Her pace didn’t slow until she was sure there was no one following them, and into the night they walked, not stopping to rest or make a fire, despite the dangers of wild Pokemon. They had almost neared Laverre City when her Houndour cried out in pain, and as she turned back to look she saw him struggling on the ground, a claw round his throat, two stingers poking into his front leg. Torra didn’t need to be told what to do, her arms came down, creating a huge shockwave that dug the creature up from its hiding place, a low kick severing its grip on Tyson’s neck long enough for him to bite at the Scorupis’ arms and jump out of its way. Torra shocked it twice before she waddled back to her trainer, Arciara scooping Tyson up in her arms, despite the way he growled and snapped at her. His pride was stung as much as his blood was poisoned and she ignored his protest, holding him close.

“Laverre City, Torra, we need to get him there, now.”

They jogged the entire rest of the way, which thankfully wasn’t that long. Arciara had run with a determination that was spurred on by stress and anxiety from their last few days of action. The staff at the Pokemon Center treated her as if she was only worried about her Pokemon’s health, but in the back of her mind she knew stopping for any length of time only gave anyone searching for them chance to catch up. The rest of the night her Pokemon lay with tubes in his veins, and when the antidote worked its magic and he perked up again, they took their leave. He was woozy and weak on his paws, but every time she brought the Pokeball out to give him a rest he would leap far away and growl, as if he could escape the sanctuary within by distance alone. She let him be, but finally when they reached the body of water separating them from headquarters they stopped to rest. Laying together for heat, soon as morning broke she forced them both back into their ball’s, tying her backpack to her leg so she could swim without worrying about it getting in the way.
                              It wasn’t until she was back beneath Mount Silver’s strength that she realized her head was pounding and her knee ached. She walked through one of the secret entrances, dried from her slow walk home after her swim, hoping no one saw the wretched shape she was in. She dropped off the package in her room before hitting the showers, deciding that only after a good sleep and a few pain pills would she attempt to explain to her Boss exactly, how the last week had come about.

One thing was for sure, any future missions in Lumiose City were going to be pure Hell.

NotAnUndercoverCop

Lavish Tipper

8,225 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

NotAnUndercoverCop

Lavish Tipper

8,225 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:58 pm
        You Better Work
                Team Snagem like any other organization needs money to run, and you the members are how we stay running. Lumiose City provides many opportunities to earn an honest living, but that's not always I way of doing things is it? I want you to find some part time work in Lumiose City, such as working at a hotel, a cafe, driving a taxi, or even grooming some Pokemon. Just find a job and earn some cash. Though it would be even better if you gave yourself a "bonus" if you catch my drift. Consider it "snagging", we are Snagems after all.

Objective:
            ---Get a job and make some money, and take some too if you are feeling brave.
            Opposition:
            ---Depends, if you get caught stealing you may be attacked. Otherwise maybe you'll have to use your Pokemon in your job.
            Pokemon:
            ---None, you may receive an egg for a good job.
            Rewards:
            ---3x Snag coins
            ---This story is heavy on story, make it funny and enjoyable to read and you'll be rewarded extra.

WORKING ON AS OF SEPT 9TH, 2014
UPDATE: STILL WORKING ON AS OF AUG 26TH, 2015 JEEZ

Mission Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces