Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[AUTO EXAM] Snakes and Ladders (Llyr & Pachua) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1 Total: 8 (3-18)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:06 pm
He took a few steps to the left to try and see over some of the bookcases, but they were too high, reaching all the way to the ceiling. Llyr could still hear Pachua's voice, at least, though it was slightly muffled, and he frowned slightly, looking distressed.

"The books?" he called back, reaching for one of them.

endejester
omg llyr gonna be stuck here 4ever

endejester rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:10 pm
"BOOKS!" He called "There were two! I pulled them and It opened the door! There is another, I'm trying to open it!! Keep trying to find the right books! I was trying to read the titles when I saw the door open!"

Oh!…he said startled as something in the door clicked under his ministrations.

"…I got this one open!" He called back.

"…I… I'm going to see what's beyond it! Maybe I can find a way back to you!"

kuroopu

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 3 Total: 7 (3-18)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:17 pm
He still couldn't seem to find the door. Llyr wandered around hopelessly for several more moments, following Pachua's advice and beginning to pull books from the shelves to see if there was some sort of lever or button behind them, but to no avail.

Finally, however, he apparently got to the right shelf, because after several frantic moments of trying to get out, he finally managed to find the door. Llyr reached behind the books, grabbed the handle, and pushed it open, all but falling into the next room.

"Pachua?" he called out, a tinge of panic in his voice. "Pachua?"

Quote:
3,3 as two of the numbers - You pull out a book, and then another, and to your relief you see that the door beyond swings open for you to slip through! (success)

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:26 pm
He heard Llyr just behind him a moment too late. Whirling to try and catch the door but it closed and locked behind him and he swore in a creative waterfall of curses that sounded like a mix of bird and snake.

"LLYR! I'm outside!!" He called.

Then he realized he was being watched.

there was a strange boil, and he handed him a certificate. "Congratulations, you're a knob."

Somehow… moving up a year seemed like perhaps it should have been a herald of better things than 'molting impending' given the itch that had started a few days ago along the line of his lower back.

"LLYR! PICK THE LOCK!" he called.  

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco rolled 1 100-sided dice: 76 Total: 76 (1-100)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:35 pm
He wished very much that he was not so reliant on other people; that he was capable of doing things on his own, but this never seemed to be the case for him. Instead, he was left to lean on other people, most notably Pachua, and Llyr was starting to feel as though he was nothing but a burden to the other boil.

He let out a soft whine, the distress mounting as he moved towards the door. There were some tiny pieces of metal on the ground, which he stooped to pick up, and then, long fingers fumbling, he attempted to pry open the lock that kept him stuck inside the room.

There was a click, and the door swung open, and Llyr, still sopping wet, his foot still sticky, came tumbling out with a small, startled gasp of surprise. He stumbled forward and threw his arms around Pachua, hardly noticing that the man beside the exit had stuck something into his pocket on his way out and who was now whistling cheerily as he strode away.

"W...we did it," Llyr said breathlessly. "We finished."

endejester

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas