Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicky Lizbeth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:43 am
if yes,would you like to play with me?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:36 pm
Which one? Ragnarok comes for DS, Online, and Vita. I have the DS and play on private RO servers.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Vicky Lizbeth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:37 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Which one? Ragnarok comes for DS, Online, and Vita. I have the DS and play on private RO servers.
i didn't know there was a DS or Vita version,i play the online one,i think i play in the chaos server  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:14 am
Everyone around me refers to it as RO, so I had to ask. There's at least three console games. They don't seem very popular. DS one I understand why. Generic story, none of the darkly interesting quests I remember from the MMO, not much to do outside the story or side quests besides that tower. Mirage Tower, or something. One girl even had me looking for a wife for her dog, than when I failed after three times, she tells you something stupid I can't remember. Either the dog's a girl or already has a girlfriend. Irritating quest. Might have been funny if the dialogue was better.

Never tried the official server, but thought it'd be nice to find someone who shares the same interest, anyway. <3 I doubt I could handle that kind of leveling anymore. I've only managed to trans a Gypsy and High Priest the hard way, four months each, and that's enough for me. Very satisfying, but don't want to dedicate the time to it anymore.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Vicky Lizbeth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:29 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Everyone around me refers to it as RO, so I had to ask. There's at least three console games. They don't seem very popular. DS one I understand why. Generic story, none of the darkly interesting quests I remember from the MMO, not much to do outside the story or side quests besides that tower. Mirage Tower, or something. One girl even had me looking for a wife for her dog, than when I failed after three times, she tells you something stupid I can't remember. Either the dog's a girl or already has a girlfriend. Irritating quest. Might have been funny if the dialogue was better.

Never tried the official server, but thought it'd be nice to find someone who shares the same interest, anyway. <3 I doubt I could handle that kind of leveling anymore. I've only managed to trans a Gypsy and High Priest the hard way, four months each, and that's enough for me. Very satisfying, but don't want to dedicate the time to it anymore.
i know what you mean,its a lot of work,i usually play for 30 mins or less,and that didn't got me anywhere  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:29 pm
I don't but I have thought about playing before. Is it fun? smile  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers