Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)
Amphitrite's Angelic Search~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki-Sahoma18

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:11 am
User Image

Open: Now
Ends: September 28thOctober 11 at 11:59PM

Table of contents~
1) Intro
2) Rules/Notes
3) Amphitrite's Info
5) Forms

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:08 pm
Rules~
1) Follow all Fakat rules please.
2) Entries can be male or female.
3) Please don't guilt trip/pout if I don't choose your entry. It doesn't mean I didn't like it it just means that I thought someone else's fit the character better.
4) DOES NOT have to be a water based fae (like Sharks, or Faekampi, or SeaSnakes, etc.) you are more than welcome to use Angelics or Angelic concepts on land based Fae lines, but if they are land based I ask that they have some sort of aquatic theme and of course have to like water! XD
5) You may enter existing Angelics or Angelic concepts.
6) You may enter up to two forms (2 concepts, 2 pre-made Angelics, or 1 of each form).
7) More than likely I won't be changing the end date but if I do please just bear with it.
cool Feel free to edit your post as often as you like until the contest closes.
9) HAVE FUN, BE CREATIVE! I love seeing what everyone comes up with!
10) If you have any questions feel free to PM me or quote me here~

Notes~
- If needed I will help you pay for the custom. I have no problem with that.
- I am purposely being vague in the "Looking for" part of her post because I don't want anyone to feel restricted.
- I am not a big fan of the colors yellow and orange (I don't mind it for accessories or hair color though). Just giving you some warning.
- I'm making the next part obnoxious because I always have 1 or 2 people not reading it and I automatically ignore their post because they use a race I don't like. =3
- There are certain races that I don't particularly like and they are: Kryenae, New Faebears, FaeDragon, FaeBat (New and Old), FaeHawk, FaeLion, Porcupine (New and Old), Old Maedra, Bucks, HarpyKat, Spider, Dracolith, FaeGoats, Hellhounds, Fae Q'Aves, Lolikats, CuddlesFae, Faeliens, Demifey, FaeMice, FaeSheep, Ninjas, Chewawae, Rock Howlae, Lotherfera, Vikings, Banshees

Yuki-Sahoma18

Eloquent Hunter

Yuki-Sahoma18

Eloquent Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image

What Amphitrite's looking for:
- Angelic! She's good so only angelics please~
- Nautical/Water themes.
- Males or Females.

Not looking for:
- Dark angelics.

Family:
None~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:15 pm
Entry Form!

Concept Form~

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Lines:[/b]
[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Wings:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Body:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Refs, if applicable:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] (Can be a couple sentence or a whole freaking novel doesn't really matter to me. Have fun with it~)

[b]How they met:[/b] ((This part is optional))

Preexisting Angelic/ Dark Angelic form~

[b]Name:[/b] (Cause sometimes the fonts are hard to read XD)

[img]Place cert image link here[/img]

[b]Personality:[/b] (Can be a couple sentence or a whole freaking novel doesn't really matter to me. Have fun with it~)
[b]How they met:[/b] ((This part is optional))

Yuki-Sahoma18

Eloquent Hunter

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:09 pm
Name: Pterios
Lines: FaeFox
Hair: White with pale red tips, short spiky
Wings: White with darkish red stripes, should look like fanned-out lionfish fins
Body: white with darkish red stripes
Eyes: Vibrant blue to stand out
Refs, if applicable: Wings/Fins Body ref Hair style ref
Anything Else: Maybe some gold bangles around his arms and ankles

Personality: Somewhat quiet and reserved around those he doesn't know, but once comfortable, he's still somewhat quiet, but isn't afraid to say his opinions. He's very strong and capable, and quick to go to the aid of his goddess, or those that serve her.

How they met: He bumped into her on a deep-sea swim. |D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:18 pm
Name: Anaiqua
Lines: SeaNymph
Hair: Aqua
Wings: None
Body: This pink, fins in this blue
Eyes: Gold
Refs, if applicable:
Anything Else: Pink hair ribbon, pearl jewelry

Personality: She is sweet and fiery, cute and surprising. She enjoys catching people off guard and looking for shiny things. She is competitive and protective, but not overbearingly so.

How they met: One day while they are both out looking for lost treasures to make their own they both go for the same thing at the same time. After butting heads for a moment, then some time laughing and talking, they fall for each other.

Name: Ferora

User Image

Personality: The song Drops of Jupiter fits her best. She is a quiet listener and wild, carefree yet sensible. She loves to dance and everything to do with the sky. She also loves to float and watch the stars. Or watch them glowing in/on the water.
How they met: Ferora can be found watching the stars at night or flying across the sky. She enjoys swimming too. One night while laying on an embankment she hears something in the water nearby. Sitting up she sees someone in the water, someone also watching the night sky. Always up for meeting another star lover Ferora moves closer to the water. Blending in as she does, her movements startle Amphitrite. Both women laugh and start to talk, they end up talking and swimming all night in fact.  

Love Renewed

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:09 pm
Name: Korallenriff
Lines: Wazzit
Hair: See refrence
Wings: N/A
Body: See refrence
Eyes: See refrence
Refs, if applicable: Coral Reef Mhm
OR

Anything Else: He has the coral texture to his skin.

Personality: Korall has a bit of a soft spot for wild life, to be specific coral reefs. He feels it is his purpose to protect them at all cost and to do what it takes to see that the beauty is preserved. He is a kind soul that is not afraid to get snappy if you cross him.

How they met: There he was, patrolling the reef as usual, being himself and picking up the pollution that some careless faes had left when all of a sudden his heart was struck by the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes upon. Even more beautiful than the reef he swore to protect (if that's even possible). Form that moment on he had sworn to himself that if he couldn't make her love him than he would never find love and would stay a lonely hermit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:29 am
Name: May Ki
Lines: regular
Hair: blue, made to look like water
Wings: (if applicable)
Body: blue, black stripes on white
Eyes: red purple
Refs, if applicable:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anything Else:
blue white wrap dress with medium sleeves, hair edit, tail splits out a bit like a fantail betta
Personality: (Can be a couple sentence or a whole freaking novel doesn't really matter to me. Have fun with it~)
Simple, cute, bit of fun. loving, protective. She likes to promote growth and understanding, if not then she'll whack em with a stick ( which is only likely in the case of an ebil bringing harm

How they met: She was playing catch the little fishies in a tide pool and putting then in a bigger home, at a small river bed.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:29 pm
Name: Dainara
Lines: Fox
Hair: Cream with pink/mint green highlights throughout.
Wings: Clam shaped with pink/blue/mint/cream pearls.
Body: Cream
Eyes: Sea Blue/Green
Refs, if applicable: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anything Else: Her hair has a pearl pony tail clip on the top of her ponytail. Her hair can be shorter if you prefer. Her pearl jewelry is different colors with sea stars mixed in. Her dress is a shimmery pink with design on the bottom as shown. She loves shoes, but prefers to go barefoot when near water.

Personality: She is a very sweet, bubbly female who finds beauty in all things especially water. She is fascinated by it, the smell, sound, color and overall sheer beauty of the force of it keeps her enthralled. Most days you can find her sitting near a body of water staring off into the distance enjoying the tranquility the water provides.

How they met: Dainara was sitting by the water, enjoying the breeze blowing off the water and the smell of the water in the air.  
♥ Faekat Plotting: (Romance and Non)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games