Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Needing Serious Advice!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:17 pm
so my fiance daniel doesn't know i am bi and i am super scared to tell him, most guys think thats hot but daniel is in love with me i can tell by the way he looks at me and i am scared to break his heart and i would never cheat on him not even with a girl unless he gives me permission and he can't if i don't tell him and i know he would never okay it anyways he is not a homophobe but i don't want him to break up with me and i know he won't but i don't know how to tell him..how should I tell him without hurting him???  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:30 pm
Try subtly introducing the topic maybe and seeing his reaction..like saying theres this celebrity who came out as bi and if hes cool with it then go for it and if not maybe wait. If he oves you he'll accept you as you are  

Kinene

Alien Lionheart

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:47 pm
Honestly, if he loves you and isn't a complete homophobe you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Just be like, "Hey, there's this thing I've been meaning to tell you." and just tell him. He obviously cares about you enough to want to marry you and something like that is seriously unlikely to change the way he feels. But good luck, I wish you the best emotion_bigheart  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games