Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] 121 Charms sound right (Merry/Anna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:09 pm
Anna stared blankly up at amityville, the last time she had been on the school grounds was a guest for her cousin Avery. It was suppose to be an introduction to the school and ended up her harassing her cousin as well as sitting in the stands with very lovely people.

Now she was enrolled (thanks to Avery) at the school and moving into the dorms. They had mentioned her stuff was delivered to her new room, but as to getting to her room? It could wait while she scoped out the grounds.

"Excuse me..." Anna went up to somebody, "But do you have a charm to keep you safe from the blakens? Your blankets are not safe without this..." She held it out, but the student just gave her strange look before walking off.

It seemed she'd have to educate the school on the dangers it faced. Once charm at a time.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:10 pm
Merry was making her way back towards the dorms when she spotted Anna trying to give a charm to some student that seemed less than receptive to the idea. "What's that one for?" Merry still had the one she'd gotten from the smaller ghoul at the House Cup. It was in her dorm, hanging off the side of her mirror.

Pale hands came down on Anna's shoulders, sliding around until she was leaning on the smaller ghoul.

nyxstuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:32 pm
Anna watched as the student ran off, the charm slowly lowering when she felt warm arms snag around her. Her head only turned slightly to see the one person who had yet to run away from her, and actually cared about her charms.

"Merry." Though her face was bland, her tone held a modest amount of excitement, especially since Merry was asking about the charm. "It is for the Blankens, there has been a large infestation of them, and blankets are going missing everywhere." She frowned, "It's quite the epidemic from where I come from, I wonder why no one is worried about it here?"

She held the charm up over her shoulder for Merry to have, "Do you want this one too? All my charms will keep you safe." It was a fact, they were all Anna approved.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 pm
Merry flashed a fond grin down at the shorter ghoul as she was greeted, and once Anna had settled, she'd tighten her grip, chin coming to rest on the top of the other ghoul's head. "Blankens?" Never heard of them, but that was no reason to assume they didn't exist.

With a curious blink she took the offered charm, holding it up for a better look at it. "Well I definitely don't want anything happening to my blankets." She gave Anna an additional squeeze as she tucked the charm into her pocket. "Thank you. I'll put it with the other one you gave me."

nyxstuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:31 pm
Anna's tail came to curl around Merry's midsection, and her ears flicked back and forth for just a moment.

She was elated that Merry had taken the charm, and even more that she took the new one, and it was showing in the way her body acted with the chimera.

"I am glad! I would want nothing more then your safety from these creatures Merry!" She waited, "So are you a student of the school now? I am a student, new student. Today is my first day." She smiled faintly.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:41 pm
Anna's tail was ridiculously soft. Merry gave a delighted purr as she leaned a little more heavily on the ghoul, nuzzling her face between those twitching ears. "You're a good friend, Anna." A very good friend, to be so thoughtful, and so selflessly generous with her precious charms.

"I am! I started about a month or so ago." Her head lifted and she grinned, though Anna couldn't see it. "It is wonderful, and you're here now too! Even better." The chimera gave a slight bounce, excited, before releasing the ghoul and coming around her side so she could take her arm. "Do you know where your dorm is yet? I'm up on the nocturnal floor, cause I wanted to be by the twins. Maybe you're close. That would be neat, right?"

Not even knowing which direction Anna's room was in, Merry started them headed down the hall, a little too excited for her own good. "I'm really glad you're here. I missed you."

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:22 pm
Anna's ears were also very soft and she made a small pleased sound at the attention. "Ah, Thank you Merry, I hope I am! I'd like to protect my friends!"

"Ah! Ah oh gosh! You got here before me, I am jealous but pleased!" She smiled lightly again, "I do not know where my dorm is yet. I have been exploring the grounds, and trying to make friends first." She waited, "I read in a book once, that friends show each other to dorms, though I don't have many friends, so I thought I would make some. But you are here...so..." She gave Merry a blank stare, "I am in monster dorms...can you show me?"

She waited, "What is the nocturnal floor? Who are the twins?" Questions started pouring out of the behemoth like a flood. "What are the the twins? Are they nocturnal?"

She blinked. "I missed you too Merry! I am glad we are here together really!"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:01 pm
"You definitely are!" She squeezed Anna's arm affectionately, tail twitching around to wrap loosely around the behemoth's ankle. One meeting had been enough for Merry to make up her mind about the smaller ghoul, and she was smitten. Anna was a delight.

Bright eyes widened a little as Anna mentioned the custom she'd read in a book, and Merry blinked, glancing down the hall in front of them before back at the shorter ghoul at her side. "I would be delighted to show you to your room." The ghoul giggled, grinning brightly.

"The nocturnal floor, in the monster dorms, for the students that are more awake at night, and sleep during the day. Or, in the case of the twins, prefer the dark." She began walking, leading Anna down the hall so she could direct her out of the school building and down the path towards the dorms. "And the twins are my..." She paused, head tilting thoughtfully as she considered her choice in words. "Close. We're very close," she offered after a minute, smiling fondly.

A kiss was pressed to Anna's cheek as she gushed, and a nuzzle against her ear. "Me too."

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:40 pm
Anna kept close to Merry for the walk, pretty much. Her tail would sweep behind her, come around Merry's waist, drop away as if it had a mind of its own, and Anna didn't mind Merry's own tail either. It was common practice among litter mates too.

"I wonder what sort of room I will have? I am a arctic behemoth, so maybe they made if with ice?" She desperately hoped it would have some snow around, she loved snow. So nice to play in.

"Why would they prefer the dark? Though I like the dark too, sometimes the Firejars come out. I will try to show you one, one day." Anna nodded, "They are quite the night time wonder."

Her eyes widened and then she looked thoughtful. "I see! They are your friends with benefits?" Anna gently knocked a fist on her hand. "Some of my litter mates were like that, It is comfortable relationship without need of commitment." It was like she reciting something or something somebody said to her once. "Maybe I can choose to stay in the nocturnal floor..." She sounded hopeful, as if being close to Merry would make her year.

It probably would, FWB withstanding.

She smiled softly at the kiss and nuzzle, her ear twitching in return. "Have you met others here too?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:44 am
"Probably. If there isn't any now, I'll bet you can request it." Merry hadn't had any specific needs for her dorm, other than wanting it to be located as close as possible to Ahm and Nahm's.

A blink, head tilting as Anna asked her questions. "They're grues, so they're very light sensitive. It hurts them." Another curious tilt of head. "What's a firejar?"

And then Anna did something so incredibly surprising it had Merry stumbling, very nearly falling on her face, but catching herself last second. Wide eyes turned down to the behemoth, shock very clear on that pretty face. How did Anna know about such things? She was an innocent!.

Except maybe not..

"Y...yes. Kind of. Though there is commitment also. We are just..." She frowned, trying to think of how to describe it. Nahm and her had dubbed their relationship simple. Complicated, but not. "We are committed, but not bound to each other alone." That seemed to encompass it pretty well, so after a thoughtful few seconds she nodded.

"If you want to live on the same floor I'm sure we can find you an empty dorm you can claim." She had never seen anyone coming and going through the door at the end of the hall, perhaps it was empty.

She hummed, considering, before nodding. "Oh yes, lots. I will have to introduce you."

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:54 pm
"Oh...Well I suppose I could, but I wouldn't want to be a bother after all." Anna nodded, "I've never heard of a grue! But that must be terrible sometimes, especially during the summer." She felt bad for this Nahm and Ahm already, but if they enjoyed the night and darkness then she shouldn't really.

"A firejar is a floating creature." Anna spread her hands wide, "And the make flames but are very small, like fireflies but lanterns instead!" She nodded, "They are hard to capture. But are very pretty!"

Her arms reached out to catch the Chimera ghoul, to make sure she didn't stumble anymore or fall, and stopped their walk to straighten her up. "It is not so different then my litter mates? We do have marriages and normal couplings, but once we concede to um...committed mating? It is for life. It is hard to explain I guess..." She smiled, "The younger litter mates are the ones that practice it the most." She actually chuckled and hugged the Chimera a little tighter before letting go and resuming their walk.

"I would!" Her tail started to wag, sweeping against the tiles of the hallway. "I would like to claim a room here." She nodded, "What is your room like Merry?"

Her tail continued to wag even at the mention of meeting the Chimera's friends. Meeting all the people, doing all the things. That was what Anna wanted to do now that she had a sort of fresh plate with this place.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:41 pm
"I do not see how you could possibly be a bother." It was sincere. Merry might not have known Anna for long, but the ghoul was absolutely adorable and sweeter than candy.

Arms were around her, steadying her, and she draped her arm around Anna's shoulder, pulling her in for a grateful squeeze. "It doesn't sound so strange from normal marriage customs, as I understand them. Though they differ considerably from the societal norm of courtship." On that front they were similar, Merry and Anna's litter mates.

As they started walking again the chimera kept her arm around Anna's shoulders, fingers twisting absently in pale hair. "My room? Mine is fairly normal. There is the main room that holds my bed, and I have a desk in a loft. There is a small, bathroom as well. The twin's room is a little different, it's got thick drapes on the windows and a black out curtain over the door, to keep the light out. And Pachua, he's a quetzalcoatl, his room has more things to climb on, and his lights put off a lot of heat."

They reached the stairs, and Merry moved her arm so she could take Anna's hand, leading her upward at a quick pace. "I bet the dorm at the end of the hall is still open. We should see, and you can claim it!"

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:48 am
"Perhaps I can even give out charms from my room here? So that others may live safely." She hummed and nodded, "I have heard this from others of my litter, but well...not many leave the pack so..." So far, as she knew, Only her and Avery had left their little pack of behemoths. Others were quite content in snow and ice and their home.

It was too bad Anna wasn't in her behemoth form, as she would've naturally started a deep rumbling purr considering the amount of attention she was getting.

"Interesting! I do hope that all of them have charms to keep their rooms safe as well!" If not, perhaps in the middle of the day (for Nahm and Ahm's rooms) she would place charms. For This Pachua and Merry, she'd wait till night.

Her hand slid quite perfectly into the chimera's, as if it was nothing at all and she was led up the stairs quickly. "Oh...Oh that would be great!" Her tail continued to wag as they hit the top and she waited for Merry to show her.

"Ah...Are the classes...are they hard here?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:25 pm
"I don't see why not! I'll bet you'll get a tone of folks coming around asking for them." Ever optimistic, Merry could see no reason why Anna wouldn't be able to hand out many many charms. "Everyone's gunna want one."

She gave a shake of her head. "No, none of them do, only me, and only the one you gave me back during the house cup." Of course the chimera would certainly not mind more. "We are sorely lacking in protective charms around here, Anna." Well, not all protective charms, but the ones Anna had to offer, in any case.

Pale fingers squeezed the daintier set in her hand as she hurried them up the stairs. "Just down this hall, let's go!" Giggling, she took off running, pulling the behemoth ghoul along with her. Weaving around the few students on that level that were up and around. When they reached the end of the hall she reached out to grab the handle, and gave a delighted trill when she opened the door and found the room empty. "Excellent!"

Oh wait, Anna had asked a question. "Classes? Oh they're nothing. You don't have to worry."

nyxtsuki moon

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out