"Haha not that spirit I talk about, something more void and empty, but thank you Carlos. Thank you for trying to stay." The boil dragged the Cheshire Cat into his bosom, the promise was sweet as a good tea, the poem of promise lingering in AJ's heart. "Don't forget it, Carlos. Don't forget the feeling you have at this moment, I count on you." The voice of Carlos and the words wove a beautiful melody, playing an wonderful ensemble.

The quietness was completely destroyed by the outburst of laughter. "You mean ouroboros, we're a bit different to them, they swallow their own tails in order to form a perfect circle. But our species, amphisbaena isn't. We just hold our tail by our mouth because we have a second head. Look Carlos." AJ picked out a pin of his own and gave it to the Cheshire Cat. "I don't think ouroboros is a sign of eternal rrenewal and reemergence of life to be honest, because you see, the more it bites its tail, the small the circle becomes, one day there would be nothing left." He grinned, "Anyway, that's only my opinion." The boil shrugged, time to prepare some great treats for all his friends to celebrate the big day, the boil slowly fell asleep as well with the constant breathes of the kitty boil.

phantompanther13
God, they all falling asleep....