Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Field Class ] You're A Disgrace (the end p.13) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:48 am
Carlos nodded not truly understanding, but he got it, sort of. The cat got a bit of an uneasy feeling though and then the ground started shaking.

Shake shake shake and suddenly he was falling, unable to float anymore. He dropped an fell, tumbling down a dark well, falling like Alice down the rabbit hole.

And when he stopped there was glitter. Carlos looked at it all, as it invaded ever inch of his fur. Every single inch was soon covered. His ears twitched trying to remove it from himself.

"Ferret? Camilla?" he called trying to orient himself. Wait was that the teacher? It was time to go home? Carlos lurked just a moment loner trying to find his former companions.

Steal

Rikku Takanashi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:32 pm
One moment Keen was speaking to Carlos, and the next. Crud she was falling and there didn't seem to be a way to stop it. Her eyes went huge and a gasp released her lips. What in the world was happening and where did the cheshire cat go?

Keen finally hit bottom and started to bounce? She looked down at the bottom of the tube she was in just as a wash of pink glitter fell down on top of her, clinging to the slime that was all over her skin. No longer was she a pale grey/blue form, she was a sparkly pink form.

Ugh, sparkles were not so bad but pink?? Ewww.

Keen glanced over at the instructor as he said she passed and she gave a smile. Pulling out her note pad, she flipped to a clean page and wrote carefully. Thank you for the lesson, I am glad I passed. She glanced around and then tilted her head slightly. Why are there no others here, are the others coming too? She then noticed Carlos and walked toward him. He was here too, so he supposed that he also passed.

Kenner Baehl

phantompanther13
Second to arrive

Face your demons
Keen is waiting for Brand

Rikku Takanashi
Waiting for the mousie too

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:09 pm
Immediately after being spat out and covered in pink glitter, Brand was suppressing some serious horror at the cuteness and the fact he was covered in the stuff. He took his jacket off, trying not to freak out, and started shaking it violently to get the worst of it off. Jacket-less, he walked around in a bit of a daze, glad to be entirely done with his first class. He just needed to go change and wash.

Brand headed over to Keen, and the others. "Sorry, sorry! I didn't want to climb up the trellis, you know, this and that and reasons," he said, waving a hand dismissively.

"How was your trip?" he asked, beaming at Keen mostly, still a bit unfamiliar with the others.

Steal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:52 pm
It didn't seem like even five seconds after Camilla wondered when things would get moving that the ground began to shake "W-whoa!" she says before a void opens up beneath her feet "Eeek!" she squeeks then comically flaps in the air for a second as she falls losing her soft fluffy towl in the proccess

The Dormouse ghoul fell until she hit something bouncy at the bottom bouncing up and down for a second "Heh! Whoa! That was-"she says excitedly however was cut off as pink glitter rained down on her "Fun..." she finishes considerably less excitedly Camilla had only just gotten out of the jacuzzi so she was still very damp which meant the glitter was clinging to her like crazy! It was getting into her fur and hair plus sticking to her damp cloths and even dripping off in drops of water that fell off her she was literally dripping glitter! By the time the glitter rain was over her cloths weren't seafoam green and lavender purple any more... they were Pink! As well as her hair and fur! She looked like some wet pink mouse creature... "Aw... I just got clean..." she says then pouts as she wipes glitter out of her eyes

When her eyes were clear however she saw three creeple that turned her pout into a smile "Carlos! Keen! Brand!" she exclaims then gets up and attempts to brush some of the glitter off before going over to them at Brand's apology for not following them she noted the horrified look in his eyes and watched him shake out his coat before laughing a bit "Heh! It's ok" she says then nods the vines had had thorns on them so she figured after she got in he might not have wanted to risk his cloths

Finally she turns to Carlos and Keen and sighs a bit in relief "You two went through the gunpowdery door didn't you? I take it that door wasn't trapped after all?" she asks curiously it must not have if they were standing before her but she felt like asking anyway

phantompanther13
Mouse is found!

Steal
Mouse is here!

Face your demons
And Mouse forgives Brand! lol

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:21 pm
Seeming to have a moment of respite, Maddie started to look around, wondering if the strange goop would appear here too, when the floor started to shake, and swallowed her whole.

She fell face first, bouncing a bit before settling back on the mat, and heard a soft "whoosh" as something fell. Considering she was still sticky from the goop, her hoodie and shorts now had a healthy coating of glitter, as well as her socks, shoes, face, hair...
That professor so did this on purpose, and Maddie puffed up her cheeks in annoyance as she glared at him. Still, she supposed she did see some interesting things, and those mini treats were pretty tasty. She didn't even have to use them at all. Score.

(TY for the class!! <33333333333333333)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:17 pm
In the chaos, and freezing like a deer in headlights, Van did not expect the moth girl to be so very downtrodden. That was the second time he'd made someone feel bad just by being himself; he had started to see an emerging pattern. No matter how good he tried to be, no matter how welcoming and friendly, students seemed to despise him.

"Well..." Hollandaise had outright said it would be more gentlemanly if he was kinder. Here were his two problems: He wasn't supposed to be kind, and he did not give jack's a** about being a gentleman. Neither of those qualities would help him rejoin his pack in the least, so he trailed off awkwardly in that way that meant he just didn't want to deal with the topic at all.

Van looked down at the pumpkins. He leaned in, sniffed one, and said. "It's true! I couldn't smell them, but I didn't think anything of it," he said, with a twist of his face. "There's no way your sense of smell is better than mine! I bet I could out track you any day. Any night. Both."

When they were suddenly sucked into the glittery bouncy chaos, Van was in shock and then mortified as he saw the pink glitter. "Like my skin is awful!" he said, then howled in agony and shook violently. "IT IS A CHALLENGE, NOW, " Van yelled at Holly, taking off his pin and pocketing it so he could bound away, a sparkly black hound howling.

The Semblance of Unity

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:25 pm
Hollandaise heard Van's yell as she too was swished away in a whirl of glitter. A challenge? For what? For why? One brow rose even as she swirled away.

"What."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:50 am
HEY EVERYONE!

Thanks to Ms. Enoh Love of the Canada Loves, I realized I accidentally shafted everyone, yay! So have one more RP point for just being you, a.k.a. showing up to class in the first place!

IT'S +1 RP POINT MONDAY

The Semblance of Unity
chiickadee
Blade Kuroda
PhiferWolf
Yayoi
kuroopu
medigel
poke mattix
[A.V.]
Rikku Takanashi
Elda-Kun