Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 18. ✿ - - - Books
Lauren Myracle books (Internet Girls series)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JukeboxHero434

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:02 pm
Hey again biggrin ,

I know, I am chatting up a storm today, but I wanted to share this with you smile . I wanted to ask you if you have ever read the internet girls book series ? I found out a month ago that there is a fourth book out now about their first year in college. I am thinking I might buy it next week with my paycheck. It is called Yolo.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:29 pm
JukeboxHero434
Hey again biggrin ,

I know, I am chatting up a storm today, but I wanted to share this with you smile . I wanted to ask you if you have ever read the internet girls book series ? I found out a month ago that there is a fourth book out now about their first year in college. I am thinking I might buy it next week with my paycheck. It is called Yolo.

i read the first three and have the interactive one! (bff). i didnt know about the new one though o:  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

JukeboxHero434

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:46 pm
Ryaly
JukeboxHero434
Hey again biggrin ,

i read the first three and have the interactive one! (bff). i didnt know about the new one though o:

Awesome biggrin . Yeah the new one was released in August. I got it on my ipad now smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:21 am
JukeboxHero434
Ryaly
JukeboxHero434
Hey again biggrin ,

Awesome biggrin . Yeah the new one was released in August. I got it on my ipad now smile

i'll have to find it!!  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
18. ✿ - - - Books

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers