Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 2 vs 1 ] Payback (Jericho, Astra, Chel) tw: gore? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:39 pm
There was always trouble to be had when the Haunted house decided to pluck Shun from his activities. However, the situation he found himself coming upon was not one he really expected to see. He spotted Chel ahead, fighting off Astra and Jericho. The latter two were, understandably pissed at the hunter, though he did take note that Chel was not fighting back at all.

His fingers twitched and he closed his good eye, letting out a slow breath.

Jericho huffed out.

"Excuses! You can use that pendant thingy! So leave already!" he shouted. The dragon was about to strike the hunter once more, when a burst of shadow and blades appeared before him. A certain one eyed reaper had just shadowstepped between the two, and struck at the red dragon.

"Both of you. Stand down."

Shun: 60
Jericho: 46
Shun targetting Jericho for: 4

Chiickadee
Poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:42 pm
"Yeah! If you don't leave now then we'll just keep attacking you!" As went to send another wave of knives at Chel but someone else joined the fray. And what shocked her was that he was fighting Jericho.

She frowned, and aimed her leaf knives at Chel's head

"No." She was in disbelief that anyone would be silly enough to help out these vermin. She wouldn't bother to reply to him anymore then that, her first priority was getting rid of the hunter.

HP: 51
Damage: 4

chiickadee

blade kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
chiickadee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:53 pm
Chel was waiting for the dragon to pick her up again and waste all of Tenebrae's hard work when a metallic clang interrupted the tension.

She used the time to roll of out of the way of Astra's leaves. Almost in slow motion she dove to the left, pulling Tenebrae forward to fire an energy arrow that collided with one of Astra's leaves, sending a flurry of pink and green particles everywhere. She was xpecting to see another hunter who had come to her aid-

- But it was Shun. She knew that voice. "Shun?!" Now everything was a** backwards. Her bow curled back into a defensive position. "What the ********, get out of here. Don't fight your own kind for me. That's ******** up." Something she really shouldn't have been asking of him when she was very quickly losing her energy.

HP: 11
DMG: -- (defending for 1 incredible)

xblade kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 10 12-sided dice: 12, 6, 10, 12, 1, 5, 10, 9, 7, 7 Total: 79 (10-120)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:09 pm
"OUT OF THE WAY, SHUN!"

And then a great flaming die came barreling down at the reaper to try and get him out of the way.

Jericho: 22
Damage:29 to shun; 24 to self
Fear: T3 GC  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 3 Total: 15 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:17 pm
And then Shun got blasted, knocking him down. With a grunt, he pushed himself back up, slowly.

"Shut up. And get the hell out of here already," he hissed lowly to the hunter. He looked between the two, then lashed out at Astra.

Shun: 31
Damage: 9 to Astra

Chiickadee
Poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 11 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:23 pm
Astra hadn't expected the reaper to attack her, his blades leaving a sizable cut upon her arms as she held them up to protect her face. It hurt, but not enough for her to change her focus.

"Stop being so stupid Shun!" She said to him. "Can't you see she's the bad guy?!"

She darted away from him, flying towards the defending hunter. She could see she was weakened now, with a pause to aim she flung her knives right at Chel.

HP: 42
Damage: 12

chiickadee

blade kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
chiickadee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:30 pm
Chel felt her shield snap and Tenebrae disappeared in her hand. The last blade stung her skin lightly, but didn't do more than a papercut. s**t. She was human again.

And yet, she still flung herself in front of Shun. "Yeah Shun," she said weakly. "Bad guy." She turned to the dinosaur lizard dragon. "Leave 'im out, hear me? I'm the one you want b***h."

HP: -1
DMG: -- (defending SHUN for 8 )

xblade kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:50 pm
Jericho made a grab for Shun. However, he couldn't get a hold of the reaper.

Jericho HP: 29
Damage: zilch  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:55 pm
"This one is under my watch," Shun stated lowly as he crouched down in front of Chel with his blades out.

"Do you think I would defend a Hunter without good reason?"

Shun: 31
Defending Chel: 9  
poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:55 pm
Astra didn't care if Chel was under Shun's watch, and her expression showed it. A look of annoyance followed Shun's questions, and she shook her head. "What possible reason could there be to defend them?" She , glaring at both Shun and Chel. "It doesn't matter what you think. I know what hunters are capable of, and what they will do to us. They want us dead, and they wont stop untill we are all turned into tools. I wont stand by and let that happen!"

The reaper was putting up a great defense, but Astra knew how to get past him. She flew towards the reaper, darting to the left at right rapidly in her attempt to confuse him. Her zig zag movements then stopped as she dove straight as Shuns face, only at the last movement zooming skyward. A seconds breath, then she dove straight down. Her right hand held three knives clenched between her knuckles, ready to draw blood. The hunter had de-summoned her weapon. She was vulnerable.

In one swift movement she drew her arm down as she landed, slashing straight through Chel's Left eye.

Damage: 11

chiickadee

blade kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:20 am
Instead of anger, Chel's face crossed with what appeared to be hot, hot shame. She couldn't deny what Astra was saying. She had been prepared to kill Astra, had Jericho not shown up. It was self defense, and there was certainly an argument to be had there, but it wasn't something she could deny and that felt sickening.

When Astra descended upon her, she had no means of defense whatsoever. Her arm raised to where Tenebrae would block the attack, but he didn't appear and Astra didn't relent.

Cleaved skin was created as Chel screamed from the precise placement of the leaves. It wasn't a heavy handed attack, but so carefully aimed at her weakpoint (the senses, a vital) that it did more damage than any attack could have. Her hand went to clutch her face and it met with a hot, wet substance that dripped down her face. The side of her face was a carnage, the red drops spilling onto the floor as the wound bled profusely. Astra hadn't just cut tissue, she'd cut the eye itself.

She couldn't see.

She couldn't see.

Her scream faded into a heavy breathing as she went into a pseudo form of shock. Her chest burned as she tried to control herself.

Tenebrae DO SOMETHING.

< You've eliminated our physical tether. Unaided by a source of FEAR- >

One hand stayed on her eye (though it did nothing to quel the pain) while her other hand fumbled for her pocket, shaking it so violently that the cloth itself was moved. Where was her pendant? Where was it?? Her hand met with the cloth of her pocket. The pendant was gone- either knocked out during the battle or forgotten completely.

How was she supposed to see with only one eye?!

"The pendant," she managed to cough out. Maybe Shun would get that cryptic message.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:33 am
Jericho had at least stopped for the time being, looking between the two alumni and the now wounded hunter.

In the meantime, Shun stared at Astra coldly, after he had failed to completely block off her advance.

"You think I don't know that?" he hissed sharply, gripping his blades tightly, "After they took my eye? After they kidnapped and practically tortured my fiance? And all the other s**t they've pulled? I know full well of the s**t they're capable of. Don't. For one moment. Think otherwise. I want nothing more than the likes of them to be slain and done with."

There was a pause, as he re positioned himself in front of Chel. He didn't look back as he heard her cough out a request. Instead he glanced around quickly to see where the pendant had gone.

"But. There are bigger threats out there, believe it or not. After the s**t the horsemen pulled, like killing Death? Or I don't know. What about those ******** Legacies that keep trying to destroy everything and everyone? Those things Halloween alone cannot deal with. Things Hunters alone cannot deal with. This one here, understands that."

Spotting the pendant now, he soon stared hard at Astra once more, still seething.

"And such, this one will not die tonight."

The reaper shadowstepped over to the pendant, then flung it back at Chel.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

poke mattix rolled 10 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 1, 4, 1, 4, 1, 1, 4, 2 Total: 23 (10-40)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:20 am
It felt odd; the feeling of the knives piercing through the skin, through the soft membrane that was the hunters eye. She heard the screaming and saw Chel clamp a hand over the torn up area.

She stood back and surveyed her handiwork, but there was no enjoyment or glee on her face. Because it wasn't what she expected to feel.

Guilt.

It was a childish thing to realize that she had been attacking without thinking. Letting her emotions get the better of her and to block out everything else. She had seen Chel and had wanted her gone, and so had continued her relentless onslaught right until she realized the hunter had lost a eye.

It wasn't going to come back.

The fairy was silent, brooking almost, as Shun went on about what he had lost and how he wanted the hunters dead himself. But she was only half listening to him talk about things like legacies and horsemen. Her eyes were drawn to the red drops on the floorboards. The heavy breaking in the air. She made no move when Shun made his move to rescue Chel. She just stood there and stared at the blood.

The guilt in her churned up her stomach, mixed with other emotions she couldn't decipher at the moment. She hated them. She hated hunters and she wanted them to go away. But seeing the injured hunter, and knowing that it was her that had done it. It just felt...odd. As if she was a child that had been careless and pushed things to far to the point of no return. She had done something bad that couldn't be undone. This was different to the pranks she enjoyed so very much, It was more like....it felt more like she had extracted her revenge.

Astra wasn't sure if this was what she wanted to have done. She could be malicious and bratty, and more often then not was those things, but was she..this?

Her hands shook as she converted her FEAR into summoning the healing fruits of her tree, Walking slowly to the much taller red dragon. "Eat this, you'll feel better."

She walked across the floorboards, a little closer to shun, letting her hat cover her face and her expression. Like a child who had been told off by someone older then them.

"You should be careful. She might be nice to you...cause she wants to take you away."

She said nothing else, walking out of the room

Healing Jericho for: 21

chiickadee

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:48 am
Chel missed the pendant. Her depth perception was off.

She heard what Shun and Astra were saying, but the conversation was not one she was allowed to intrude on. She clambered to the floor, scrambling for where she thought the pendant had dropped. Her hand met with the cool stone. She shot a look at Shun, thanking him wordlessly. She would repay the favor. But now was not the time for grateful sobbing. She prioritized herself. Shun would understand. In this way, Shun and Chel were very similar.

"Deus Ex Machina," she wheezed. She dissipated, a blue mixing with the blue and green of her hair. Chel was gone.

blade kuroda

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:50 am
"I'm not letting my guard down. The moment she or another ally does anything that might be a sign of betrayal, I will personally kill them myself," Shun stated lowly, "I'm not so blind with my hatred of them to not be able to prioritize threats."

With a scoff, he glared at both dragon and faerie, then walked off.

Jericho huffed out at all of this, shaking his head. He had nothing more to add here. He ate the fruit offered to him, and it tasted like magic. With all that done, he turned to leave as well.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff