Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Redemption - Jake x Lark

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:31 am
[A.V.]

A week later, as promised, Lark found herself in the Haunted House. Decisions hadn't come easy to the ghoul, which had been expected. Lark had known that this would not be easy, but despite the decisions waiting before her she was undeniably excited to speak with some of the other weapons, some of the other hunters.

She waited for Jake, just as she said she would, in hopes that the Hunter would keep his word. If he didn't, maybe this whole thing was silly of her and she would be better off never returning to the Haunted House again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:43 pm
Part of him hoped that the reaper would have thought it through some more, that maybe, perhaps, just maybe, there would be a better alternative than weaponization. Surely there was a better alternative, one less... permanent, and hopefully during that time, she would have realized that.

It was with that hope he had went to the Haunted House, as a promise was a promise, and though his heart fell at the sight of her, he still maintained hope that perhaps she was showing up to tell him that she had decided not to go through with it.

"Lark, was it? So, uh, have you thought it through?"

pinchmonster

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:57 am
[A.V.]

"Yeah. I wanna go back wit' you. I wanna see what yer weapon says, an' I wanna meet others. I been thinkin' 'bout this real long and hard - all week, I been thinkin' 'bout this, an' it's ... well, I'm here."

Lark rubbed her nose.

"I lef' a note in my room jus' in case I don't come back'is time. But. If I wanna come back, I'ma be able t'come back, right? This ain't makin' no.. hard decisions, right? Jus' checkin' things out?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:13 pm
That was... certainly not the response he had expected, and Jake couldn't help but give her a surprised look. But... she was right. Even then, this wasn't a final decision. She just wanted more information, and perhaps it'd be better if she talked it out with Chester. He would surely know more about weaponization than he did.

"Sure thing. Just make sure you stay close to me, ok?"

pinchmonster

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:16 pm
[A.V.]

Lark nodded. He wouldn't have anything to worry about. There was no jackin' way she was going to get too far away from him.

"Whas'it like there? Where we goin'? You like it there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:01 am
"Um..."
He scratched his head, trying to think of some way to describe it.
"We're going to Deus. It's some... island. I guess it can be nice. It's... home. In a sense."
It was probably best if she made her own assumptions about the place. It might have been home in the permanent sense, but compared to where he had lived before, it was a whole lot better than nothing.

pinchmonster

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:34 am
[A.V.]

"Nobody gonna be mean to me there?"

She was starting to get nervous. Lark's hands formed fists and she clenched her jaw. This was a serious thing, and if she was too terrified to even visit the island, then what?

No. Lark was determined to at least visit. She didn't even have to stay long if she changed her mind.

"Im'a stick real close t'you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:38 am
Jake sensed her hesitation, and wondered if he should try talking her out of it.
"No... I don't think so. There's been instances where students have come to the island before, so you should be fine... but you should be fine. It anyone picks on you, I'll deal with them."
He was starting to sound like a protective father... or brother. It was kinda weird.
"Alright."

Making sure no one was around but them, he reached into his pocket, and pulled out the pendant.
"You ready?"

pinchmonster

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:44 am
[A.V.]

Jake was being far more reassuring than he probably realized he was. It was nice, Lark realized, to have someone looking out for her the way he was. It was something she hadn't had in a long time.

When he pulled out a pendant, Lark nodded and watched him curiously.

"M'ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:58 am
He gave her a smile, reached into his pocket, and pulled out another pendant, handing it to Lark. Hopefully Sherry wouldn't mind...
"Take this, and repeat after me."
He grasped his own, and took a deep breath.
"Deus Ex Machina."
With that, he was gone.

pinchmonster
I think we can wrap this one, and I can start the Deus one if you'd like?

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:37 pm
[A.V.]
<3 perfect~!

Lark ran her finger over the pendant, a hitch in her breathing. She watched Jake vanish before repeating the very words he'd said.

"Deus Ex Machina."

Despite the firm way she said the words, there was no denying the flutter of nervousness that flickered in her stomach.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games