Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Free Stuff! (Junko/Reese)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:06 pm
After sending off the message to Reese, Junko wasted no time in tossing on a dress and hurrying out the door to the school. She carried a box, just an ordinary cardboard box she held carefully in her hands like a newborn scareling. So precious and fragile. Whatever was inside was either very expensive, very delicate, or very old.

She remembered the Ghost dorms well enough, and she smiled fondly as she looked around at the familiar old halls. She'd kind of missed them.

Finally Junko stopped in front of Reese's door, a big smile on her face as she gave it a knock.

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:51 pm
The door opened silently. Reese had replaced the hinges with something less squeaky and shrill. Then she had replaced those, feeling the door was perhaps counter to the purpose of a "spooky" existence. Now the door was eerily silent, hinges, handle, and all. Seeing Junko, the ghost offer a small, solemn smile. It felt very strange, in her chest, to see the other ghoul after so long. it has happy, but possibly a little a sad too. Perhaps it was that gap in time, making itself more full known.

Stepping aside, Reese gesture for Junko to step in. The room was full of shelves, almost all of them used to be something else. Her bed for one, had been dismantled to create several such, as she had no need to sleep and it had been using up space. Much of the room displayed little odds and ends, things she found of interest and good quality. The walls were covered in picture frames that held no pictures, only glass and upon that glass, notes written in marker. Her walls were dedicated to a silent conversation in painfully neat writing.

There were books too, an odd array that had been found here and there, along with a small, purposeful stack of library books. A section of the room was a small workshop, full of neatly organized tools, materials, and journals. Much like the rest of the room, it was cluttered at first glance, but longer consideration revealed the patterns and careful logic that had gone into the space.

She had not much time to prepare, but in one corner there was a small table with two mismatched chairs, a plate of spookies, a mended tea kettle, and tea cups that did not match anything, possibly anywhere ever, such was their design, but also were not chipped, and this of relatively good quality in Reese's esteem.

The ghoul slowly drew Junko's attention to this area and that, but soon enough was gazing at the box with great intensity.

eight

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:06 pm
Oh! What a quiet door. Glowing green eyes turned to the hinges, widening slightly with her curiosity. She was used to squeaky doors in the ghost dorms, it was startling for a door to be silent. But thankfully the ghoul at the door quickly had her attention, and Junko looked down at her with a bright smile. Oh, she looked like she was doing so well! This was wonderful to see! "Hello, Reese! It's so good to finally see you again!" It warmed her heart to know Reese was still thriving in Amity.

Junko entered the room, not sure what to expect. What had Reese done with the place in the year she had been here? "Oh my.." She looked all around, attention lingering on this and that and little things that got her attention. "A collector, huh? I like it!" Junko nodded with approval. Finally she laid eyes on the little table and spookies that Reese had apparently set out for them, and Junko squealed with delight. What a sweet ghoul! Ah, but first things first!

The box was offered out to Reese. "I found it in a store the other day, I hope you like it."

Inside the cardboard box was a small music box decorated with green gems. It looked old, antique, but well taken care of. Junko had taken it upon herself to carefully polish it before she arrived. The key was already in place, waiting to be turned. "The key comes out, it's supposed to, so be very careful not to lose it! But you just turn it a few times and.." As she gave the instruction she demonstrated what to do, and when she finally let go of it a sweet little lullaby began to play. Junko paused, watching Reese for her response.

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:23 pm
Reese grew lighter and lighter as Junko approved of the room. Somehow the older ghoul's opinion had a special weight to it, one that did indeed fill the ghost with a warm satisfaction. Eyes wide and hair floating up and up above her, Reese carefully opened the box and lifted the gift up.

Just the box itself was lovely, holding the weight of age and good materials combined with careful craftsmanship. That would have been enough to send the ghost into focused study and appreciate for at least a week, but then Junko demonstrated that it had further function and Reese was sent into silent raptures. She was so pleased she couldn't even move while the music played, instead simply quivering in place until the notes had faded.

Looking up, she gazed at Junko, awestruck.

eight

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:51 am
Junko smiled. That seemed to be a good reaction. It was rather adorable, actually! But then Junko remembered that a lot of things about the young ghost were really cute. She gave light applause as the musical tones of the box faded, looking excitedly to Reese. "What do you think?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 am
The ghost took in a small, quick breath, and then another, and then she was wrapping Junko in a hug that was surprisingly strong from someone so slight. Eyes crunched shut and cheeks actually gaining a flush, Reese's loud voice was muffled against Junko's shoulder. "THANK YOU!"

eight

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:14 pm
Junko had not forgotten Reese's incredible strength! How such a little ghoul was able to have that much astounded her. Laughing with delight, she returned the hug though it would never be as intense as Reese's, but she did her best! "You're very welcome, dear! And I'm happy to see you've settled comfortably on Critter to communicate." She smiled, petting Reese's hair. "The music box is yours! If I find anything else I think you might like I'll send it your way. Her collection was so lovely!

"And it's been so long since I saw you! We should catch up, I'm curious how you're doing. I'm guessing you like it here?" Junko asked as she leaned back enough to look at Reese, still smiling at the ghoul.

lizbot

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff