Submit

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:21 pm
So I'm 22 and I haven't gone to the gyno yet. I know, I know. It's super late. Any who, I'm going because I think I may have a UTI. Though I'm just wondering if they would have time to give me some birth control options as well?

I haven't been sexually active at all until late last year which was why I never really felt the need to visit the gynecologist. A terrible reason but it's my reason lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:18 am
Of course they can give you some birth control options at this time, whether you are sexually active or not.
I've always heard that even if you're a virgin you should visit the gyno every year just to make sure that everything is a-ok inside.

ll xio ll

Hilarious Businesswoman

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:33 am
ll xio ll
Of course they can give you some birth control options at this time, whether you are sexually active or not.
I've always heard that even if you're a virgin you should visit the gyno every year just to make sure that everything is a-ok inside.

Ahh, I am sexually active right now. I was wondering if going over birth control takes awhile and if they would make me come back a second time or something  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:48 pm
Enchanted Blue
ll xio ll

Ahh, I am sexually active right now. I was wondering if going over birth control takes awhile and if they would make me come back a second time or something

Ohh sorry I misread you.
You shouldn't have to book another appointment. It really depends on the type of birth control you're getting. If you're going on the pill they will give you the prescription and you can pick it up and start that day. If you want the patch or shot, they should be able to do it that day, but everyone's doctor is different.
They will only call you back if you're getting an IUD.

You should call ahead of time and ask.  

ll xio ll

Hilarious Businesswoman

Naturalist

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:22 am
ll xio ll
Enchanted Blue
ll xio ll

Ohh sorry I misread you.
You shouldn't have to book another appointment. It really depends on the type of birth control you're getting. If you're going on the pill they will give you the prescription and you can pick it up and start that day. If you want the patch or shot, they should be able to do it that day, but everyone's doctor is different.

Thank you! Though unfortunately, I got my period on the day I made the appointment so I have to reschedule xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 am
Enchanted Blue
ll xio ll
Enchanted Blue
ll xio ll

Ohh sorry I misread you.

Thank you! Though unfortunately, I got my period on the day I made the appointment so I have to reschedule xD

Haha! Damn that period!

ll xio ll

Hilarious Businesswoman

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas