Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1V1]Enalp a no knurd [Spinar x Rosy]FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pixie Krysta Ordreg rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:03 pm
With each shard of ice that cut through her skin, she felt herself grow weaker as she drops to her knees. If she needed to breathe, she would be laboring to catch her breath at the moment. As it was, she was finding it harder and harder to attack him because of how tired she was growing. Looking up at him, she shakes her head as she pushed with her hands off the ground.

In the single moments of motion, she used her leg to sweep him off the ground once more.

After all, he went on defense, so aiming for his leg was the best chance she had.

Quote:
HP: 4.5/40
FEARs: Tainted Fang y1, Tainted Fang y2
Dmg Dealt: 4

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:09 pm
Seeing her labor to catch a breath he frowned. In his mind he had won already, and it was starting to tug at him. He didn't want to hurt her but Rosy was determined he could see it in her eyes as she charged him. Even wounded with hunks of his eyes frozen to her in the wounds patches she powered on. Jack Damn it.

"Rosy..." He growled as he hit the ground, she hand't answered him, and while he didn't want to have her dissiparte for core fear he wasn't going to get beat to a pulp.

Quote:
HP: 22/40
FEARs: Swift strikes y 1 , (The Barrier) y 2
Dmg Dealt:3

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:31 pm
Rosy looks at him with glowing red eyes as he spoke her name. She shook her head, as she laughs a little "You wanted to fight Siku, now fight. My head is in it...is yours?" she decide not to attack him, waiting to see if he was going to fight or give up because she was weak.

She wanted him to see that she was going to fight.

She wanted him to see her as a strong ghoul.

Quote:
HP: 1.5/40
Dmg Dealt: 0

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:38 pm
"This isn't funny." He corrected the laugh instantly, a frown sealed on his lips. "I know full well its a fight, but you are past the point of a challenge." The words were cold because he cared for her. He didn't want to hurt her, didn't want another reaction hit to send her over the edge.

But jack damn it.

Another chill was sent out, showing the flare in the demons temper.

Quote:
HP: 22/40
Dmg Dealt:1

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:42 pm
Her eyes narrowed on him, as a snarl slips from her again "I am a challenge! You have to fight, I need to know I can do this...even against you. I don't care if I drop, I just need to know I can do this." he didn't understand, he wanted her to take this serious. So even with barely any strength, she was giving all she had.

"Please..." with that small word, she lunged at him. At the last second she pulls her fist up in attempt to clip him on the side of his face.

Quote:
HP: .5/40
Dmg Dealt: 4

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm
He had tried to stay away from her as she lunged again. Stupid ghoul! His ghoulfriend was behaving like a scareling she didn't know the dangers clearly in going down. Scars weren't the worst and he would be sure to power this home once this was all over for now he tried to reason.

"That's not-" But was cut short as a green fist found the side of his face. His FACE, she should know better. Blues narrowed and he shoved her back before jumping off to the side. A hand rubbing over his money maker, "you've proven enough, do you want to have scars? From me?" Could you handle that?

Quote:
HP: 18/40
Dmg Dealt:

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:53 pm
Rosy stood there just looking at Spinar. She was so sure the punch to the side of his face would get him. Balling her fist, she was shaking. Trying to keep herself up as she looks down at her own body "Siku...look at me....I have scars...that run much deeper then you will ever understand. A few scars from you won't bother me..you would be doing me a jacking favor." she looks up at him, just as a small smile forms on her lips "I need to prove to myself that I can fight even you...if I can't...then what chance do I have against the leader of my coven?" she sighs as she felt her strength draining.

"Please...just for this moment...forget I am your ghoulfriend and fight me. I won't stop....so you will have to drop me. I'm sorry...please don't be angry with me...." she ran at him again, but this time she reached around both hands on the back of his neck so she could look up into his eyes as she brought her knee to his gut.

Quote:
Dmg Dealt: 7

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:16 pm
Spinar was amazed she was even talking at this rate. But he wasn't going to do it. He understood but she didn't understand him. He couldn't bring himself to hit someone who looked like they could fall over from a puff of strong wind.

It wasn't in him, at least not with her.

Even if she begged. Even if he knew she needed it, because that only meant the next time it wouldn't be him. It would be someone that wouldn't hold back. Someone that would willingly damage her core.

Anger flashed as he allowed the wrap around his neck to hold, he made no motioned to overcome it. Though he knew he could at this rate, when the knee connected he growled, palms pushing at the weak arms around him to break their hold.

And again he jumped back this time silent in anger.

Quote:
HP: 11/40
Dmg Dealt:

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:27 pm
She shakes her head, wishing he wouldn't look at her with anger in his eyes. She knew she was making him angry by not stopping, but it wasn't in her anymore. If they done this before, maybe she would have backed out. But she knew that she was stronger then she ever thought she could be now.

Without a word, she swung at him again with her fist.

She didn't aim for the face, now she went for hit gut again.

Quote:
Dmg Dealt: 5

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:31 pm
Another shake of head and another hit to the stomach. Spinar growled, the barbs of his tail hitting with a loud crack against the gym mat. Puncture marks would be there, he knew without looking. Much like he knew a deep purple would be surrounding his ribs by morning.

Quote:
HP: 6/40
Dmg Dealt:

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:35 pm
She heard his growl, but when he didn't fight back she stares at him. She would regret not giving up, but she couldn't. He taught her to think for herself and fight no matter what. So she was going to do just that.

Would he be sore with her...yup...

Shaking her head, she sighs "Fine....you don't want to fight...then don't...." with that, she pushed him as hard as she could.

Quote:
Dmg Dealt: 5

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:37 pm
The push was aggravating and so was her stubbornness. If she wanted this finished, fine. Fine. Jacking fine. Spinar restrained as much strength as he could before he backhanded some sense into her with a single word, "enough." That was enough, she would stay down this time, he could feel it.

And because of that he turned and walked out of the gym.

He was beyond sore, he was fuming.

Mad, if only because he was worried.

So when she responded she would find him where he always was.

Quote:
HP: 1/40
Dmg Dealt:6

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:05 pm
She wasn't expecting the hit, but the moment it made contact she did indeed hit the ground. Her head smacking the ground hard, and knocking her out. Her body didn't move, as if she was a corpse so to say.

It took some time before she finally came to life again, her eyes opening only to shut for the brightness and the exploding pain that ripped through her head. Slowly this time, she opens her eyes, just staring up at the gym ceiling as she sighs. She knew she pushed him, and felt horrid about it.

But now she knew she could fight anyone....

Lifting her hand, she touched her face to check for scars finding a small cut along her skin. It stung, which meant it would scar over. She knew it, but it didn't seem to bother her as much. She sat up slowly, looking herself over. her whole body screamed at her not to move.

That didn't stop her though.

Instead, she forced herself to move so she could make her way to Nurse Cricket office and get herself checked out. Afterwards, she knew where she would be heading. She just hope he would actually be willing to see her.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff