Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] A Game Of Cheshire Cat & Dormouse! (Camilla vs Carlos) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rikku Takanashi rolled -sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:02 pm
(Attempting to Roll)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:17 pm
(Attempting to Roll)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:42 pm
(TRYING to roll!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:07 pm
(Trying once more... If no go I'll try tomarrow bleh darn fail rolls)  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Rikku Takanashi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:43 pm
(Finally! Sorry for all the fail rolls! = =; I had home internet for a few months but my computer got hacked and the windows program completely destroyed... So... My computer is unusable currently... I do have indoor Wi-fi now but as you just witnessed... It can get stubborn too...)

Camilla was still dodging this way and that trying to avoid the giant cat paws which stomped around her and even a stray tail!

Finally she decided she couldn't just keep dodging she'd have to do something and was about to when the Cheshire Cat boil moved in a way she wasn't expecting which caught her off guard and caused her to slide to a stop and the moment she did... stomp! The Dormouse ghoul found herself flat on her back with all the weight of the much larger cat ontop of her luckily he was a ghost and not a monster or something but he was still heavy... "E-eep!" she squeaks breathlessly as she was thrown on her back and immediately had a heavy paw on her chest which knocked the wind right out of her

When Carlos stuck his face down to look at her she made a pathetic attempt to swat at him but failed miserably and truthfully her failed attack probably looked more like a wave... "H-hi Carlos" she squeaks out then struggles to get out from under his paw for a bit before finally giving up for a while and relaxing... She was stuck this round "I think I'll just lie here a moment..." she whispers mostly to herself as she tries to get her breath back

Battle Stats
Hp: 9/30
Action: Attacking
Dmg: 0... (Least it rolled...)
Fear: T1(The Mind) - Used

phantompanther13
I'm sure rl stuff came up and killed your muse it happens lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:32 pm
Camilla looked... done. He sat down and didn't even bother to attack again. "Camilla? Are you ok? Are you done?" he poked at her tired little body and laid down. Camillia was mouse yes, but Camillia was still friend.

"TEA! TEA!" he suddenly shouted mouth opening wide like a serine. "I need emergency tea! And Jam!" he looked around in a small panic. Clearly he needed to revive his little friend. Had he hurt her too much? the last step and she seemed to have given up the ghost. On her last legs. Oh Woe, the final embrace of death was touching her. In a moment she would vanish, going the way of the great pumpkin patch.

HP: 20/30
Action: Attack
Damage: 1
Fear: swift strikes (Unused)

Rikku Takanashi
Carlos has elected not to attack. Feel free to keep attacking or we can just wrap this up with tea. o3o

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:31 pm
As much as Camilla would have liked to continue her body said nope I'm done... When the paw was removed from her chest she heaves a few grateful unimpeded breaths before laughing a bit at the shout for tea "Heh... Yes... I think... I'm done for now" she says slightly breathlessly Tea sounded really good right about now... after a moment when she finally gets her breath back she slowly rolls over and lifts herself up the hunting game hadn't gone as she'd hoped but she did learn some important things from this and thats really what the Dormouse ghoul had set out to do so she didn't feel too bad for losing

Finally as she gets to her feet she pulls her pin out and clips it to her bloomers when she does theres a large puff of smoke as she both returns to her humaniod form and her full size when the smoke clears it becomes rather evident that she'd been in a fight with a cat... scratches marred her darkish skin on her arm there were bite marks that looked more like a shark had gotten at her while blood stained her mangled chocolatey brown tail yet Camilla was... smiling? "Owie... Ooo I now have more reason then ever not to be caught by a cat heh heh..." she jokes playfully while also wensing a bit

"Thanks for the game Carlos it did teach me a lot!" she says honestly in a cheerful tone before laughing a bit "I'm alright just a bit beat up but I think before we have tea a trip to the nurse is in order hah hah!" she says while looking over her poor tail a bit "Lets go you should probably get looked over too I didn't do much damage but I did do some! After we'll have Tea ok?" Was getting a cat to go to a nurse the same as getting them to a vet? She was about to find out!

phantompanther13
Daw Carlos! Lol feel free to reply or let this post be a finisher your choice!

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff