Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
InuYasha RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:10 pm
Rp for me (Yuuki-Chan17), and SallySerenity only. Please nobody else post here.

SallySerenity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image
You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium

☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾ ✴ ☽ ☀ ☾

☪|| Name || Kiokomaru
Age || Appears - 18 Actually is - 128
Species || Dog Demon
Extra || Kiokomaru is the daughter of the Great Lord Shessomaru and is the only one of his many children that have been born from him raping village women. But there was one woman who was a demon. The only reason Shessomaru took Kiokomaru in was because InuYasha had killed her mother and because she a full demon and had the same hatred in her heart as her father did towards InuYasha as well as his companions.
||☪

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:38 pm
SallySerenity

Pic sad Except she does not have horns, keeps her hair down, wears more clothes.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Souretsu
Species: Fire demon
Bio: Souretsu was born during a brief time of peace. The time when Naraku was roaming, but left her town alone. She lived with other elemental demons, and they all did their parts, keeping the village up and running…until Naraku attacked. Souretsu, along with a few other teens, had been out hunting, and came home to a village destroyed, the adults slaughtered, as well as most of the kids. Some of the older ones had the sense to hide the youngest kids, and get away. It was up to them to keep the village running, the oldest ones in the village in charge, keeping everyone working. Souretsu was part of the scouting team, keeping watch for dangers, and traveling to find if there were any more dangers.
Extra: The black armband Souretsu has on her left arm; its her everything. In her village, it tells her parentage, what she is, who she is. It’s her identity.
She carries a sword hilt. It was specially made so she could channel her fire through it to make a firey blade.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:57 pm
SallySerenity

Souretsu sighed as she walked along, keeping a fair distance from the stream. Falling in that would be tragic. It might even kill her. Being almost completely made of fire had its advantages, but at the same time, it left her at a serious disadvantage. A single rainstorm could kill her. The fire girl ran a hand through her hair, feeling fire spark through it, as normal. Fire seemed to dance like electricity in her hair. Her unnatural orange eyes seemed to dance with light, as well as her skin, which seemed to faintly glow from within. At least she'd have no problem traveling at night. She was glad to be a scout; as she got to explore. She loved the village, and all her friends and neighbors, but she liked traveling even more, being unrestricted. The girl then heard sounds, and ducked behind a tree, but she had to be careful to keep her power in check, or she'd accidentally burn it down.  

Wise AF Athena

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image
You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
I am titanium
I am titanium

☪|| The moon was high in the air as the girl with hair as pale as the moons light was running through the woods. Her ears were twitching listening to the sounds of the forest, she then heard something that wasn't normal. Sniffing the dog girl went in the direction of the intruder. She was up in the trees watching for the person, then she saw a flickering red light. Kiokomaru glared at the figure, watching. ||☪

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:08 am
SallySerenity

Souretsu saw a girl with dog ears and a tail come into view. She sure didn't look like a threat, but that didn't mean she couldn't become one. She flinched as the new girl sniffed the air, and started coming towards her. The sword hilt was in Souretsu's hand, but not flamed up yet. She saw she was glowing again, and rolled her eyes. It wasn't like she could hide. With a sigh, she walked out from behind the tree, her eyes glowing orange.  

Wise AF Athena

RP 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff