Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Pre-Grad (Barth+Calder+Christof+Grimhold+Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:32 pm
Calder turned his head, looking up, ears daring to raise just a fraction. "That's not what it was. I never said that." He had wanted Zar to be happy and feel comfortable when he looked sad and upset, but it seemed that while Zar didn't mind it, he didn't like Calder being around either. Maybe Zar only just like Barth and never really liked him at all.

That thought made his heart hurt, and he continued looking up at Zar. "You don't like me hugging you?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:35 pm

Zar's tail consciously froze in its usual waving and curling. He did not look round. "I am not a scareling." he said curtly.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:41 pm
"Oh." He said, and then looked back down.

"Yeah....I guess you're not. ....I won't hug you again." He whispered and went back to looking at his cold soup.

"....have a good night." He would have liked to say that if Zar needed anything, Calder would be up but he doubted Zar would want him around.

Feeling a little too ill for supper now, he slowly got up and collected his bowl. "I'm going to clean up in the kitchen. I...I made cupcakes too but...no one has to eat them... if they don't want to. I just....thought it would be nice to have." He said, and then took his bowl and left into the kitchen, his tail dragging behind him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:47 pm

He did not move for a few moments longer. "Unless they were live, wriggling cupcakes I wouldn't have been able to eat them anyway." he said. Of course Calder didn't know him, he didn't know him at all, it was constantly and consistently re-iterated. He even took the good night as a slight, because it had already been established Calder was the winner here, he'd be having a good night. Zar would not.

Barth got a last irritated look as if all of this was his fault before Zar stalked off back upstairs.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:54 pm
"Nobody is secondary. For Jack's sake." How did his father deal with innumerable...this was all exhausting. He supposed he should be grateful it was only the chair.

"I'll have a cupcake," Barth said, returning the look with deliberate sharpness.

Grimhold dabbed his mouth with a napkin, and smiled at Calder politely with all his teeth. "Do they have a cream filling?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:03 pm
Calder stopped at the door before turning, perking up. "I..I can try putting some in one. Just...Just hold on a second. I'll be right back." And with that, in better spirits, he went to fetch three cupcakes.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:54 pm
Calder
Christof
Zar

MoonKitsune

Bilious

Baneful

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:29 pm
When the chair had snapped, Christof, of course, had said nothing, but did glance under the table to examine the damage. As Calder and Zar went about their bickering, he had quietly excused himself from the table, shuffling in a silent lurch.

By the time he had returned with several stackable bricks in tow, ready to mend the chair in a quick, efficient manner, Zar had, unfortunately, already stood to storm out.

The hunchback gave a snort, shuffling past him to stack the bricks up under the broken leg to make it somewhat functional again, just on principle. Even if no one was sitting in it right now (anymore,) they would be next time.

That, at least, was enough dessert for him.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers