User Image Trager had seen the smoke rising from the east. When she inquired and realized it was the tree her heart had been sent into a frenzy. Calais, the daughter she had adopted so long ago lived in that tree. Trager went on somewhat of a trek to seek out more information about what had taken place, mostly to find out what had happened to her daughter. At the moment, however, it seemed fairly dangerous to get even close to the tree. Knowing now that it had been an attack, the faun had to be on edge about the whole thing. Trager had never been welcome in the tree before, she certainly wasn't now.

Her search eventually brought her to the city, where the streets were celebrating the success of Raken. Raken... Trager knew that name. It had been a long time ago when she had physically met him, but she had heard his name many times as he had caused a great deal of frustration for her brother, Azure, in his love life.

That was how Trager ended up in front of the cave that Azure and Dyas called home.

-------------------------------------

"Azure, you need to talk to him about what he did!" The conversation had been rather circular for a while now after they had gotten past the normal formalities of catching up. Formalities that Trager had pushed through in order to get to the point. She was already fired up by this point, a mama bear awoken. Trager had a tie to the faun, more than most angels, demons, and fae and couldn't understand how they were celebrating something like this!

User Image "Trager... you know how things are between me and Raken. I can't just... no." Azure frowned, he wasn't going to get pushed around by his sister. He had minor details about the event, certainly less than Trager who had been doing her research. He was certainly heartbroken, but what could he do?

"Azure, Calais lives in that tree..." She pleaded, the desperation clear in her voice.

"Have you talked to her, is she al-"

"No... we haven't talked in ages, but that doesn't mean I don't care." It was true, since Calais had gone off to start her own family and had moved into the tree, they had hardly seen each other, but Trager still cared deeply for her.

"It wasn't without cause... from everything we've both heard, there was a kidnapping..." Azure was really stuck between a rock and a hard place. He was trying to justify Raken's actions. Raken wasn't a bad guy, despite all the hurdles he had thrown at his life. There had to be more to this than either of them realized.

"You know Calais wasn't involved in that! There are probably a ton of faun that were completely oblivious to this. Innocent! And caught in the blast."

"You really don't kn-"

"Azure!" Trager pleaded.

"Me talking to him won't change any of this..." Azure's voice sounded helpless and sympathetic.

"They took a child, so Raken blew up their tree? That makes him no better, if anything worse!"

"Trager... you shouldn't say stuff like that... I think there is a lot more to this..." There seemed to be many tensions lately. Things that Azure didn't understand, even being on the isle as long as he had. Whenever he visited the city... it was like a whole new life up there. At first he had wanted to move to the city with Dyas... raise their family there. He was partially glad she had convinced him otherwise now.

"Azure..." her voice was calmer now. "If we are attacking the faun now... what about the naiad? My boys.... Tolio..." Her eyes were filled with tears. Despite her and Tolio being no longer, she still cared deeply for the father of her children. There were many reasons why they were no longer together, but Trager knew that it also had something to do with her being an angel. "Raken obviously knows whoever organized this... or whatever. Please... This needs to stop now before it goes further."

Azure sighed, taking a deep breath. He was thinking about his own sons now, not knowing how this event would effect them. Sometimes they were so isolated in their own little world in this cave, but they weren't so safe from the repercussions of this event. "I... will... see what I can do." Azure finally agreed. His mind went to Dyas now, the love of his life. The most important thing to him was keeping his own family safe. If stirring things up was going to put that in jeopardy... but he couldn't be so apathetic either. Azure really had no idea how much his family was tangled up in this.

-end-