Submit

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:54 pm
So a few mouths ago i liked this guy named Andy, but my best friend told him that i liked him. So i started to think i dont like him anymore and stopped talking to him. But now when i think about him im just drooling but also i just want to cry cause ive jjust lost a good friend but do u think im being a bit crazy?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:32 pm
XBaddestFemaleX
So a few mouths ago i liked this guy named Andy, but my best friend told him that i liked him. So i started to think i dont like him anymore and stopped talking to him. But now when i think about him im just drooling but also i just want to cry cause ive jjust lost a good friend but do u think im being a bit crazy?

Wait, I'm confused. Did you lose your friend who told Andy, did Andy stop talking to you, or is the person you lost someone different altogether?

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

ala88in

Kawaii Lunatic

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:47 pm
Mitsuki_Amakura
XBaddestFemaleX

Wait, I'm confused. Did you lose your friend who told Andy, did Andy stop talking to you, or is the person you lost someone different altogether?

I forgot to say i lost my best friend and Andy. And no we use to always talk when we meet but not anymore we just ignored each other  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 pm
XBaddestFemaleX
Mitsuki_Amakura
XBaddestFemaleX

I forgot to say i lost my best friend and Andy. And no we use to always talk when we meet but not anymore we just ignored each other

You should try to talk to both of them to see what made them stop wanting to be around you. I know it's going to be awkward, but maybe you guys will all hang out again.

City Pop Barbie

Colorful Star

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:22 pm
So you had a best friend that told the guy you liked, that you liked him? i don't see how that's a big problem, it sounds like they were trying to help you out.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games