Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
HH [1v1] Gotta Go (Barth + Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:51 pm
"I'm the b*****d? I was ssssshowering. You don't even have a bed. Why don't you try laying in a bed of thesssse?"

Zar found himself lying on top of a lot of writhing thorns in short order.

HP: 36
DMG: 8

T3 Barrier in effect!: 6/15  
Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:57 pm

"Well I", Zar hissed irritably. "Was just going for a piss. And now here I am in this stupid stupid house."

As the thorns twisted under him, he arched his back in pain. He wasn't sure if he was more annoyed about the physical discomfort or the reminder that even when he got out of here, he still wouldn't actually have a bed.

All he could manage for all his irritation was a half hearted swipe at the goolem guardian with one of the wicked hooked talons on the thumb of a wing.

HP:22
DMG: 3

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:00 pm
The red goolem finally shuddered, melting into a puddle along with the rest of its rainbow brethren.

The thorns continued to boil under Zar.

Barth leaned against the wall. The water sprayed his knees and trickled into his lap. He shut his eyes.

"I have a bed, you know."

HP: 36
DMG: 6  
Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:05 pm
"You do." Zar replied grimly, still trying to move away from the thorns and struggling to do so. They kept him on edge and made him long for soft warm comfort even more intensely than before. Surely it wasn't too much to ask to be left to relax, just for a little while? It wasn't fair at all.

"And Calder's probably in it." he said, with deep despair. The kelpie was so much energy, so much activity, it was completely awful and too much to even think about right now.

"So what's the point?" And slowly his tail slithered over once again, only this time the grip on Barth's ankle was much less intense than before.

HP:16

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:10 pm
"Calder?" Barth asked, completely startled out of his frustration with everything.

"...What's he got to do with it?"

HP: 33
DMG: 6  
Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:01 am

"Everything." he said, and rolled onto his other side, the thorns uncomfortable no matter what he did. "He is excitable. Exhausting. Right now that would simply be a nuisance. I want to sleep. Preferably for ever. And I never want to see this stupid haunted house ever again."

HP:10

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 am
The turning, or any movement whatsoever, definitely exacerbated the problem.

The pricking pain was consistent, at least. And nothing Zar was new too. Barth seemed sullen, at this point. He reached upwards with the thorns, and turned the knob of the handle above them. All the other showers continued, but theirs turned off. Taking a shower was a moot point, at this juncture.

"Give up. I'll take you to an actual bed."

HP: 30
DMG: 7  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Zar knew he couldn't handle any more, at the edge of his tolerance and able to feel his fear shield waver with every prickle and bite of the thorns.

He made a pained sound of defeat and surrender, stretching out across he thorns and laying still, breathing shallow.

"Its that or dissipate, at this point." he said.

HP:3
DMG: -

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:31 pm
"Good," Barth said, feeling like he was giving up in the process.

The thorns stopped churning under Zar, and gradually spread through the room. The steam was starting to clear. Barth shut off another shower, than another.

He realized they weren't in a public shower at all.

Zar and Barth were sitting on his tile, under his showerhead. Barth had lost his robe, but at least the door wasn't far off.

"...Can you walk?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Zar rolled onto his chest, his chin resting on the tile. He felt like everything still weighed more than it should have, as if the whole world had turned up gravity. He craved rest more than anything else, which was upsetting. He wasn't hungry, he wasn't anything but tired.

He eyed the door and it looked really, really far away.

"Yeah." he said, but found himself concerned he might have been overestimating his own abilities. "In..a minute."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:25 pm
Zar found the thorns around him again, but the hold was looser. They pushed him up, and grabbed a pair of towels. Barth was past not helping himself.

"Bed," Barth promised, wiping his face on the towel, and leaning on Zar's shoulder to talk in his ear, "My bed."

Which, he thought, Zar should find more than sufficient to his needs. Barth had very little sympathy. Zar had done this to himself.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff