Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
1x1-1x2-2x2-5man rp search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:28 pm
looking for a small group of people to do an rp with will be my first one in a while (took a year off but im back now ^^) i have a few ideas but havent shaped them yet i can do yuri straight and sometimes a little yaoi (prefer not to but if it advances the plot ^^ so be it)

i would like to do a semi-lit rp with a 3-4 line minimum after the picture i understand writers block and will sometimes have it myself so 2 lines is fine ...but not when the rps first started >.>

pretty posts are appreciated bgut as i said im a bit rusty myself so ill be using a super simple layout

post if your interested and if you have any ideas of topics or stories those are welcome as well

limit of 5 people in one rp like i said i want a small group  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:13 am
Reon_Zino
looking for a small group of people to do an rp with will be my first one in a while (took a year off but im back now ^^) i have a few ideas but havent shaped them yet i can do yuri straight and sometimes a little yaoi (prefer not to but if it advances the plot ^^ so be it)

i would like to do a semi-lit rp with a 3-4 line minimum after the picture i understand writers block and will sometimes have it myself so 2 lines is fine ...but not when the rps first started >.>

pretty posts are appreciated bgut as i said im a bit rusty myself so ill be using a super simple layout

post if your interested and if you have any ideas of topics or stories those are welcome as well

I am interested in this idea n_n  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:33 pm
Monotonesword34
Reon_Zino

^^ well what are you up for? i have two active rps that are recruiting then i can do a 1xq1 as well  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:06 am
Reon_Zino
Monotonesword34
Reon_Zino

^^ well what are you up for? i have two active rps that are recruiting then i can do a 1xq1 as well

definitely want to be part of a group rp if i'm honest n_n  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:06 pm
Monotonesword34
Reon_Zino
Monotonesword34
Reon_Zino

definitely want to be part of a group rp if i'm honest n_n

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/untold-stories-original-rp/t.94457509/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/the-realm-beyond-the-divide-o-a/t.94345353/  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games