Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The lonely wolf girl (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:40 am
User Image

Kanra said in a psycho voice "Why would i flood this lovely place i love humans, you can rule over them plus they are scared of the grim reaper and thats me." kanra looked at caprice and said "its alright caprice ok."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:49 am
"to expand my kingdom of course" she explained "my people are unable to survive on land except for me" she said "and as we are running out of food and resources we must expand" she continued "these land dwellers or humans as you call them are insignificant beings and need to perish" she finished  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image

Kanra said in a cold and dark voice of a million "Apparently you don't have the faintest idea what that could do to the heaven and hell. the souls that my family is supposed to guide will be overwhelmed and the souls we can't get to will posses your people and cause havoc and their will be no one to stop it. use your pathetic royal brain must comprehend destroy the humans and there souls will destroy the universe." he chuckled
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:29 pm
"well my people are the ones keeping the ocean on earth and if our race dies so will the rest of the ocean and its inhabitants" she scowled "and last time i checked humans need water to survive" she said  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

Kanra said turning back to normal "And last time i checked the angels of death were carrying your peoples and the humans souls to heaven and hell so yeah there must be balance in the world destroy that and grave choice will be made by the holy and unholy. so decide carefully what you do next, my darling you don't want to make an enemy out of me my sweet."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:14 pm
"it is my job as the queen of the sea to provide for my subjects and unless you can have this land's leader convince me otherwise it will be flooded" she said "you have 5 weeks"  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image

Kanra said "Then i have no other choice then the humans will fear you and fight i must do what is right and take the lives of everyone on earth but only choose a select few to take to a new world and when i say take lives i mean your peoples as well, you are not worthy to branch out and take over the land. the darkness of me will branch out and take over this world and keep it in darkness that is my motive your motive is so small and pathetic, mine i will enslave the universe into darkness along with this planet. so get in my way and your people as well and you will be enslaved. caprice lets go." he chuckled out the apartment
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:22 pm
the tendrils grabbed him "if you plan to interfere i will crush you" she said grabbing his neck in a tight grip "now tell me will you help me flood this land?" she asked  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:32 pm
User Image

kanra's shadow shot out spikes and went into mizu, cutting the tendrils, and he said grabbing his throut "This world and the universe will be consumed by my darkness, like i said you don't want to make an enemy out of me, mizu and you stepped across that line, as we speak my darkness is consuming the world, it started in the oceans turning everything into shadow creatures so you best save your people, but i can stop it but i might not but the darkness as also started on land as well so say your goodbyes to your family." shadows consumed kanra and caprice disappearing from the apartment
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:52 pm
she soon returned to normal with tears in her eyes  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image

a portal opened and kanra walked through and he said "i forgot my sake." he grabbed it and saw mizu and looked down and was about to walk into the portal
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas