Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] The Light in the Dark (The Flutters of Forn Sheedhiel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:37 am
User Image

Things had been hectic around the tree lately, to say the least. All of their duties had been essentially doubled as the flutters were taking care of their own tree, and helping out with Harn as well. Then there was the feeling that something was terribly wrong. Paradise wasn't quite sure what it was, but her already burdened heart felt more fragile than ever as of late.

In the dark times that seemed to have befallen their small community, it seemed that there was at least one ray of light. Too that Paradise held onto tightly: their rescued seed.

The seed had recently started moving, and from that moment on Paradise had not been able to take her eyes off of it. Of course, she had to stop staring occasionally to take care of her duties within the tree. Whenever she was able though, she was laying flat on her stomach, eyes level with the seed, waiting.

Until finally, the moment arrived.

As bits of the seed started to become undone, Paradise made the loudest noise that had ever escaped from the quiet flutter's mouth."It's time!!" She squealed, the flutter was certain of it this time. The flutter had to fight every urge to help peel back the casing that their new caterpaelar was in. This little one was going to have to get out on its own. Her eager golden eyes looked on in anticipation, "Come on," she urged, "You can do it." Paradise could not wait to finally meet the little boy or girl who had been growing inside this seed for what seemed like ages.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:33 am
User Image

When the big grey eyes met hers, Paradise's heart exploded into a million pieces. "Hello little... guy." Yes, Paradise was fairly certain that this was a boy. Once he had fully emerged from the seed, Paradise scooped him up into her arms, something she had only been waiting to do for forever. She cradled him, making all sorts of coo'ing sounds, "You are the most beautiful little flutter I have ever seen. And you are a very special boy, I am so happy that you are here."

Paradise was so excited she could hardly contain it and had to work hard to keep all of her thoughts straight. "I should probably feed you... or maybe I should give you a name first." Paradise finally decided that food was probably the best place to start, after all he was a caterpaelar. After bringing the baby boy to the food stores to pick out something, Paradise brough him back to the nursery. "I think we'll call you Amaryllis, do you like that?" She cooed at the little boy again, as she let him crawl around the nursery. Just hatched and already so full of energy and life.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items