Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Harder, Better - Deszeld x Holly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:44 am
Deszeld felt an odd surge of concern, something which rarely plagued the green. She was so distracted by her thoughts of concern that she did not see Holly's vines; they lashed at her, and the dragon grunted softly as she was hit.

"Speak, Hollandaise." She straightened and rubbed her hip and then her arm. "If not now, then after this spar."

Deszeld darted in and clawed Holly's hip before darting back to where she'd been standing.

HP: 13
DMG: 3

The Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:57 am
She stumbled under Deszeld's claws, recovering quickly. "No, i-it is n-nothing." She hestitated for a second, then closed her mouth. Deszeld would barge in, Deszeld would get hurt. And the warders would look down on her for not dealing with it herself. So instead, she leveled a punch to the dragon's stomach that only skimmed along her ribs instead.

"Since I may touch your things, what happens if I remove them from your room?" As a deflection, it was shoddy, but Hollandaise tried.

HP: 16/30
DMG: 2

pinchmonster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:43 pm
Deszeld wanted to push. Instinct told her that something was bothering Hollandaise, but it was an entirely new emotion to actually feel concern and Deszeld was not certain that she enjoyed feeling it.

"You will not, but if you did, it might be fine since you belong to me as well."

She struck Hollandaise again just across the hip with her claws.

HP: 11
DMG: 2  
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:30 pm
Hollandaise grunted as the dragon connected with her hip again. Sparring was tiring. The physical activity combined with her sleepless nights had her yawning in the middle of the gym. "Why are you aiming for my hips, Des? Do you like them that much?" It was a flirty tone, something she'd copied off of another student - slightly awkward though it was.

She circled Deszeld and swept her foot into the ghoul's ankle.

HP: 14/30
DMG: 5

pinchmonster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:11 pm
Deszeld let out a low hiss. She did not like the fact that Holly was changing topics, but she would allow it. For now. The green said nothing, strongly disliking the saccharine voice that the warder used. It was unbecoming, fake, and Deszeld did not think it sounded natural coming from the other ghoul.

She knelt and swept the tail, no mercy.

HP: 6
DMG: 3  
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:38 pm
Deszeld only hissed, and suddenly Hollandaise felt intensely self-conscious. Not normal by warder standards, not normal by student standards... She knew she was naive, but she hated it. Huffing, she spun and kicked out, catching Deszeld squarely in the chest. Oh no

"Are... are you alright?" Hollandaise didn't think she could hit that hard.

HP: 11/30
DMG: 6  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:09 pm
Deszeld stumbled back and eventually fell to the ground. Her chest felt like it had been hollowed out by the force of Holly's kick, and the green let out a low groan.

"I will be fine," Deszeld rolled to her side before moving into a seated position. She sounded irritated, but did not strike out at Hollandaise again.

"I am finished fighting with you."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:44 pm
Hollandaise watched Deszeld topple with a small squeak of distress. She moved to crouch in front of the dragon and laid one palm on her sternum, trying to feel for lingering damage. Her fingers curled into the fabric.

"Are you sure, Deszeld? Will it bruise?" The fact that she had won was lost in concern for the green ghoul. It was a little strange, but she supposed she had gotten lucky, to land so many blows.

pinchmonster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:56 pm
The Semblance of Unity

"It will be fine," Deszeld repeated, her gaze lowering to the place where Holly's hand pressed against her chest. It was an odd feeling - Deszeld was not the fondest of being touched, but perhaps it was different because Hollandaise belonged to her, as far as she was concerned.

"I am going to my room," the green grunted as she pushed herself to her feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:26 pm
"Oh," she followed Deszeld's gaze down to her hand and snatched it away as though burned. "Sorry." And there was that word - room - and Hollandaise shivered. Maybe she could kill in the ghoul's room until... whenever she had to leave. She sighed creakily and got to her feet as well.

"Will you spar with me again, sometime?" She said, her voice carefully pleasant. Perhaps Deszeld would not notice Hollandaise was following her to her room until it was too late.

pinchmonster

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:10 pm
The Semblance of Unity

"Yes," Hollandaise was not given a second look while Deszeld made her way back to her room. She knew that Hollandaise was following her, but it did not seem to alarm her.

"You will tell me what is bothering you, Hollandaise," Deszeld rasped as she entered her dorm room.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff