Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Open. Still Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes! Let's get this forum moving again!
  Nah, Your idea sucks... Again... ((F.U. too))
  Maybe. It piques my interest but idk
View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:49 pm
Levi had been roaming the forest alone for a while now, when all of a sudden a few beowolves jumped out in front of him and started growling. He looked at them and he put his gloves on. "You know I was really hoping I wouldn't have to fight, but I guess I have no choice." He said then a ball of fire began to form in his hand and he through it at the middle of them making the fire explode and go out in all directions at them. But just as he was about to move on two of the beowolves jumped out of the flams and ran at him. "You should have stayed down." He said as the fire began to take the shape of claws around his hands and he dashed at them and in one strike he cut them both down. As they fell he smiled. "Now that's much better." He said and then ran off before more would show up.

(I hope that is good I haven't done this in 4 years so i'm rusty.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:09 pm
Sata nodded with a smirk. "Yeah, you're right. One less in thousands... Or hundreds of thousands." He said before continuing. After maybe thirty minutes of trekking, the boy found the temple. There were several chess pieces there... Two Rooks, two Knights, Two Bishops, Two pawns, and two queens. He looked back at Meg, "Which one you want?" He asked curiously. Wondering which the girl would pick.

Shenaiya jumped over an Ursa and continued running. She figured it would follow, but hey. She needed to find that damn temple. And she was picking up her pace. As quickly as she could, the brunette ran until she came upon the temple. There were two there... Her brother was one of them. Shoot.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:13 pm
Levi was moving quickly through the forest when he saw a Ursa chasing after some girl. "Now that's something you don't see everyday." He said then quickly came to a halt and decided to run after them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:37 am
"Well, I want to say a queen as they are the most powerful - and mobile - piece in chess. However, part of me wonders if this is some sort of trick question - and if I will end up being punished for choosing the obvious choice." Meg replied, a small look of consternation - and contemplation - settled upon her features.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:38 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Having moved forwards into the area where the Beowolves were it was found it that while it had been a group they had been all but decimated by something. "Looks like someone is having a time here. Some of them are still burning" he muttered to himself looking down at one of the creatures before looking farther towards the way they were going towards. While it was a distance still he could thru the tree's start making out what looked to be a building as the color stood out greatly from the brown and green that covered the underbrush. "Hey you two come on we are almost there. When we get to the temple we can talk a bit more about this team thing" Kyo called as he started ahead.

The rest of the trek to the temple took only a less then twenty more minutes at the much slowed pace he had taken. Arriving tho only two people he could see were inside the temple. "Hey you two. This all that has made it here so far?" Kyo called out not really bothering to try to be a bit more stealthy. From where he was standing he could see the chess pieces scattered about. A curious thing but obviously part of the test. He had heard something about picking and knew he himself would probably take the Rook as it was if he remembered always a piece close to protecting the king.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:26 pm
(I see I am still waiting for Shabby lol I will text her in rl and tell her to post next chance she gets lol. I know she just got a job so ya lol.)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:43 pm
[ **Stops by cause I forgot about Gaia in my busy life and trips and falls. I'm baaaaaack. I don't know what to do with my character, so someone halp me? ]

The sound of the brush and the crunch of the earth beneath her were getting repetitive, so Rursus decided to stop for a second. Her heart beat fast and true and her nose burned from breathing so fast. She looked up at the sky, assuming she was making good time considering she had no run ins with any grimm on the way here. Her hair flew about, falling over her shoulders and face because her momentum had stopped and time seemed to stand still for a moment. She brushed back her hair, her dark eyes scanning the forest. She kind of wanted something to come at her, if only for the sake of not having it so easy.

She wiped her brow before taking a step forward, and then leapt, returning to her natural speedy pace towards the temple. It was uncanny how she had met nothing nor anyone on the way here, almost concerning really. She continued her way until she would find the temple and/or meet up with her future partners.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:31 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(*nudge for activity*)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:15 pm
Jake started to get excited when Kyo mentioned the group of Beowolves that were up ahead. Kyo's sense of smell was clearly more heightened than his own. Though, he was bound to have Kyo beat in terms of agility. He had a hand on the hilt of his weapon when they arrived to the remains of the beowolves. "Well, I'm not too sure who exactly did this, but I could tell you that I don't like them. They didn't bother to leave us any to fight." He said as he examined the area. Whoever did this didn't even bother having that much fun from the looks of it. They seemed to be more concerned about simply taking them out than anything.

Once Kyo started for the temple again Jake simply followed. He didn't bother saying anything as he trailed behind. He was still a little peeved that somebody took all the fun of killing the Grimm. Once they got to the temple he looked at all the chess pieces. He was kind of torn between grabbing the knight, because horses are cool, and the rook, because then he could be the king of his own little castle.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff