Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Mentor 1v1] The Battle Of Knit And Purl (Titus / Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:07 pm
Hel moved closer to the demon, bending her knees a bit and resting her hands on them as she leaned a bit forward. She grinned, cheerfully. "Not right now, but in due time! You will look back and see that you have grown and accomplished much! One learns from failure more than one does from success." She then nodded her head a bit. "Ya! That is it for the official mentorship as determined by Amityville but..."

She trailed off for a moment before she straightened out and held a hand out to the demon, to help him up. "But it does not mean I will not be there for you, alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:17 pm
So that was it, the whole thing was over. No more going to the garden by the reaper dorms and no more random activities. Titus wasn't sure what he was going to do with himself. What he was certain of was that Hel surprised him with what she said next, his eyes focusing on her hand. If anything Titus knew Hel was an honest person and she wouldn't say something she didn't mean. There was a strange comfort knowing he had someone else there to go to.

"...Alright." He nodded, finally taking her hand and hauling himself back to his feet. Jack he felt terrible. "I uhh...I actually have something for you. Though it seems rather odd to thank you for beating the s**t out of me." Really, it seemed a little skewed in his mind but he brushed it off as he reached inside his pocket and pulled out the items he had grabbed before he left.

As his hand came back toward Hel she would find a number of feathers. To most it would seem rather stupid but they weren't just any feathers, they were her sisters and the one he had managed to take from Hel's wing when she still had them. In a way it was a peace offering.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:34 pm
Firmly taking his hand, the reaper helped the towering boil to his feet with ease, and blinked in genuine surprise when Titus said he had something for her. Hel leaned in, terribly curious, silent as her lips were even parted a bit as she waited. It took a moment to register when Titus held the items out. Once it registered what she was looking at exactly, she immediately recognized Freya's, but it was the other dark one that threw her for a bit of a loop. It had been more than two years now since Hel had her wings taken from her...it was...weird to see something that once belonged to her.

She reached out to collect all the feathers by their ends, making sure her's was on top as she did so. She took them from his hand, and finally cracked a bit of a grin.

"Jeepers." She uttered. "Back from when I was a snotty-nosed little b***h." A pause, before her eyes lidded and she shot Titus a full grin. "Oh wait, still am." She let out a laugh, and then placed her free hand on his, her palm against his palm. She kept it there for a solid moment before she removed it, and turned a bit to examine the feathers more closely.

There was a small item in Titus' palm.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:49 pm
"Yeah I would say that hasn't changed, Kidget." He started to draw his hand back but she reached out and placed her palm against his. Blinking for a moment he looked down as she pulled away to look at the feathers again and found a small circular item in his gloved hand. A pin.

"Is this supposed to be a trade because that's not what I intended." He held up the item to look at, holding it between forefinger and thumb. The demon had never been given a pin before from anyone so he wasn't sure how he was supposed to take it. Probably how he took most things. With profound indifference much like a cat.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:05 pm
Hel only stuck her tongue out at Titus, but said nothing more on the matter. Usually when you gave someone your pin you got one in return, but Hel wasn't going to tell him that, or expect it. Maybe he'd feel compelled to do it in the future, but she didn't care right this moment. Him giving these feathers back spoke volumes enough. She was touched. Her thumb ran over her feather gently, and her lip quirked up in a bit of a lop sided smile.

"Get your a** out of here, Snaggletooth." The reaper finally said after a moment. "You look like s**t."

The way Hel was going to tell him 'get some rest, you earned it and...need it'.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:32 pm
Titus definitely wasn't aware of the custom with pins and when Hel didn't say anything about it he left it at that.

"Yeah, yeah. And who's fault is that?" He waved her off but headed for the door. The nightmare demon was ready for a hot shower and a large dose of painkillers so that he could get through the rest of his evening.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas