Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Between rock and a hard place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:18 pm
Ariel jumped into the skies, and began to follow the two to their destination. her body began to take a new shape, but ariel had a feeling that she had to follow them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" I am Noah Ayasaki! Courier and the Supposed Hero "

Noah started the bike pulling his goggles back over his eyes and revved the engine before pulling off and heading towards the nearby town thinking about what had happened with Ariel.
~What was that as I used the ritual?...............It's almost like Father once told me about mother once~
He shook his head as he pushed it out of his mind as he kept his eyes on the road pushing the bike faster than before wanting to just get to the town and start the next part of the journey

Lupine Duchess
Ariel Bloodrose

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:04 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose was in the side car thinking to herself. Then she asked "Hey Noah. Where's the next part of our journey going to be?" as she looked at him with curious eyes. She liked Noah very much but could only hope that he felt the same way.

User Image

Monotonesword34

Sayomi Kobayashi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:00 am
Angelic Lupine
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose was in the side car thinking to herself. Then she asked "Hey Noah. Where's the next part of our journey going to be?" as she looked at him with curious eyes. She liked Noah very much but could only hope that he felt the same way.

User Image

Monotonesword34

Sayomi Kobayashi

User Image
(sorry i thought i'd select a new picture, this one looks similar to my old one)
Ariel watched those two as she followed them through the sky. She knew Rose had feelings for Noah, but Ariel didnt know how to feel about someone loving another, Have never felt emotions like rose did for him. Being through what she has been through made Ariel someone who didnt believe love or happiness existed. Misery and Torment are all she has known.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces