Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
I could make a deal with you (Celen and Dar + others) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:14 pm
wc 222

Dar thought about it for a moment. His answer was fairly simple to him and he made up his mind right away but he still sat there quietly trying to think of any reason not to say what he was thinking since Celen’s day had been stressful enough. He really couldn’t think of any so he just went ahead and let her know. “It doesn’t matter to me. I don’t think we should have to move just because of a single fox, but it doesn’t matter to me if we do move because my home is with you Celen.” He nosed her fur softly and whispered to her. “I just want you to be happy and comfortable. If that’s here that’s fine. If that’s somewhere else I’ll go with you.” He didn’t know if she wanted somewhere warmer or colder, he kind of hoped about the same or a bit warmer since the cold was hard on his wings. Though even if he was a phimsicle he would follow her to the end of the land itself if that’s what she wanted. After all there were many places in the world but only one Celen. He gave her a smile and gentle head bump. “Should we go home for now and rest? You always tell me to rest when I get tired.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:34 pm
Reoakee

WC:184

Oh her phim. What was she going to do with him? What was she going to do with herself? For such an innocent and naïve phim here he with words holding such wisdom and warmth. He was telling her that he wasn’t going anywhere that wasn’t with her. That made her heart swell and pump a little harder. If her fur hadn’t been so thick he surely would have seen her blushing. Rubbing her head against his she let out a sigh. “When did you become the voice of reason?” she asked him softly but in a teasing voice. But really it was true here he was being that voice that she normally was. She took a step or two back and shook out her fur. “I think your right. It is time for us to go home and rest. We can figure the rest out later when we have gathered more energy and when I have properly calmed down.” She then turned to head back to their little snow den but glanced over her shoulder to make sure that he was coming to.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:53 pm
lisais-fire619
[he's rambling but it makes sense to him]

wc 187

“I don’t think I’m a voice of reason. I just think I’m here as you need me so we can’t both be unreasonable at the same time.” Though he really couldn’t imagine her being unreasonable. The sledfox was very sensible to him. Still everyone has a bad day so he would do his best to be sensible if she was being a little sensitive. He didn’t know if he really could do that well for Celen but he promised himself that he would try. He of course followed right along being the bright fox with a smile on his face. He didn’t think Celen could ever be calm, happy yes but she was so full of energy. He liked that about her. she amazing. Dar’s ears bobbed up and down as he trotted along not minding the cold ice forming between his toes for once. Celen had complimented him and that wasn’t something that happened all that often. He was a bit proud of himself but he didn’t boast, instead he just let the happy butterflies make him feel like he was flying even though he wasn’t.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:30 pm
FIN word count total

Reoakee 4,951
Lisa 3,254  

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
● RP Forum