Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Dead Devil Hills (BarthxZar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:49 am

"Sort of." he said, uncertainly. "Was more intimidating than walking back up."

The kiss had a visible effect, the tight, taut muscles of his wings, held folded seemed to relax, splaying a little more. It chased back the clenched anxiety that had crept into the space that always appeared when he was out of his comfort zone. He sighed, his tail trailing across the other demon's legs, equal parts warning, possessive and affectionate.

"The less I thought about it, the better it seemed to go. But it is so hard not to think."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:56 pm
"Well. It was, only your first-" yawn, "I brought something," Barth volunteered, easing his claws into his coat pocket.

He brought out a black pair of devices. They squirmed unnaturally, a single rolling eye on each.

"Headsets. So we can...stay in contact." Barth slumped down into the blanket. It was really very, very early. But he did want Zar to be able to take advantage of the cool of the morning and the sea breeze.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Zar took the proffered headset with a subtle smile. "You think of everything." he said, donning it. And that seemed to be the main thing keeping him there because as soon as he was able to speak with Barth and travel at the same time, he was up on his feet, turning to the dunes again before running out to the edge and leaping, throwing his wings wide and this time trying not to think, trying not to focus on flying but on the headsets instead.

He didn't fall. His wings didn't want to fall. His instincts strove to reach higher and higher, his wings responding to the same predatory instinct that was bound up in his natural form and in all his problems. It felt like he was back in the dream again where he could fly and there was nothing but his own imagination in the way.

And maybe that was true, maybe that was all that was ever in the way of anything here.

This time he didn't crash in the sand, he threw forward his hooves and landed on them with a confidence borne of the absence of fear.

"I just need not to think too hard, just to go." he said, and it was slightly breathless. His wings were not very strong, the muscles were not used to the exertion but neither had the rest of him been when he'd started deciding to truly live.

"..Thank you, by the way." he said, before leaping into the air again, less afraid, more confident his wings would catch him and that the air would allow him to go up and up. ".. I didn't ever think... well you know."

He furrowed his brows, pushing away the soft sentiment, pulling his wings in and rolling in the air before snapping them out once more, the air still there, still brisk and able to catch him, his tail lashing out behind him, naturally flattening out to sweep through the air. "I guess you are just more observant than you seem."

He practiced, time and time again until his muscles screamed and could take no more. He didn't know how long he'd been at it, simply that his shivering wings were exhausted and he needed a break. He flew, more nimbly now, up to where Barth lay to land next to him and to reach out his tail to pull him into his coils and to possessively sweep his wings about him, leaning low to his ears to croon.

"I'm exhausted."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces