Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Best Friend Dates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:29 am
Nim was rushing to Quillan's dorm with a stack of bags in her hands. She was still dressed in her usual, casual clothes, but if one looked hard enough it was easy to spot a black dress bag among her pile of treasures.

Cirrus followed behind her more sedately, but he had a little back up bag strapped to his back. Never let it be said that he didn't help out.

With her hands full she couldn't knock, so she kicked lightly at his door with her sneakers. "Open up Quillan! We gotta get ready!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:52 am
Quillan awoke from his nap to the sound of a soft tapping on his door. He opened it to find Nim and Cirrus and at first, he was confused why the pair had dropped by to visit him (although he'd welcome their company at any time) until he saw the dress bag. He looked over at his clock ... sludgesticks! The demon was supposed to wake up an hour ago to start preparing for the party, but that clearly hadn't happened.

Now more awake, he fully opened the door. "Come on in!", he said, trying as hard as he could to keep Nim from hearing the panic in his voice.

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:01 pm
"You look sleepy," she teased, skipping into his room and depositing all the bags on the nearest open surface. "You're not going to fall asleep on me are you?"

She shuffled through the mass of things, pouting as she seemed unable to find what she was looking for. But she turned on her heel and bend to unzip the bag on Cirrus's back, and a second, smaller bag spilled out with a rattle. "Aha! I thought I'd forgotten my make-up, that would have sucked. Can I use your bathroom to get dressed?" She asked with wide, excited eyes. Nevermind that she could have gotten ready in her own dorm. This was more fun.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:24 pm
"Nope, nope! I am now completely awake!" Quillan said, shaking his head. He then pointed to the bathroom door. "Sure! Try not to make a mess in there!" he jokingly said ... there was no way he would've been able to tell if Nim added to the mess already in the bathroom. He probably should have tidied up a bit before the ghoul came over, but it was too late now. He swept some paper lying on the floor together with his foot as he made his way over to his wardrobe to get what he was planning to wear to the dance.  

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items