Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So I Know this is Early...{Spinar x Rosy}[Fin]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:52 pm
Rosy was humming to herself as she slips out of the auditorium, her hand holding onto Spinar's as she moves towards a tree just off tot he side of the building. Pausing just under the tree, she let's his hand go as she looks up at the sky. She crossed her arms under her chest for a moment as she chuckles "It was around this time that we met, and became friends. Last Halloween, and the huge celebration party." she turns her eyes towards him as she grins "You curling your tail around my leg, just to make sure I went no where because I wasn't taking to kindly to the crowd." she shrugs as she thought back for a moment.

She was such a scared little ghoul, but not anymore.

She was her own ghoul, with her own ideas and dreams.

"Spinar...I know I never said this to you. But thank you, for everything. Right down to being a pushy brat to me sometimes." if he hadn't, she would have never thought for herself.

In her eyes, he was more then her boilfriend.

That she was keeping to herself for now.

"I have a gift for you...I was going to wait until Halloween, but...I don't want to." she grins as she slips her hands behind her back.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:11 pm
Allowing the lead to be taken, he followed after. Hand tightly twined at the fingers with Rosy's. As they paused and he was released his hands with up to adjust the fedora he was wearing. Then up to brush along the feather shoulder cape he wore.

It wasn't often he was this under-dressed but he didn't mind the simple layers.

Hearing Rosy recall their first meeting he chuckled softly, "I didn't realize it had been so long ago." For a moment he fell silent, leaning back on the tree with a smile to his ghoul. It was strange to think they had been together for so long and yet the relationship side to their friendship had taken even longer to start.

"I am pretty amazing," he joked to her compliment, loving the praise of course but wanting to keep the mood light. Wanting to keep their fun. As Rosy mentioned a gift his head tilted to the side, foot pressing against the tree to send him a little closer to the ghoul, "a gift?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:35 am
Rosy smiles as she shrugs for a brief moment as she lift off the ground "Well, part one of your gift. The other part I am waiting on. I should have it by Halloween though." at least she was hoping that was the case. Floating backwards, she holds her arms out in front of her as she creature start to before visible on her.

One was a Phoenix Hatchling, her was watching him for a moment then looking around as it craws up Rosy's arm. With a nod, she smiles to it and lifts her arm for it takes flight. It hovers around Spinar before it comes to rest carefully on the feathers around his shoulders.

The other was wrapped around her leg, peeking out towards Spinar with glowing red eyes. It seem be a shy fawn child. It seem to be unsure for a moment before it pulls away and makes it way towards Spinar as it follows his tail. Sitting down beside him, it carefully taps his tail. He would find that both of the minipets were actually cold tot he touch, even if they look to be ghost.

Rosy carefully lands on the ground before she moves over to him. Her hand resting on his shirt as she smiles "These are recently two of my own personal guardians that have come to me. I wanted you to have these two, as they remind me alot of you." the cool touch, the mysterious aura around them. The only thing that wasn't him was the glowing red core of both, and the glowing red eyes.

"Like I said, this is only the first part. I know your sick of minipets from me, but...these two...they will always be here for you. Promise." she leans up to brush her lips against his, hoping he would just accept them without question.

Cheekiebirdiee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These belong to Spinar, and he has permission to actually rp these IC.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:43 pm
The Hatchling and the Fawn Child, both were beyond his imagination as far as minis went. Though minis weren't really a thing for the demon, the sentiment attached already to the pair was evident with a tender blue gaze delivered to each. A chilly hand went gently up to the one on shoulder, fluffing it a little to hear its coo. To the one at feet, the tap of tail gained a gentle curl around the minis body.

For a moment the ever present demon was lost, trying to find words to express himself and gratitude but falling short as always when emotion was involved. So instead he melted into the kiss offered, hands moving to cup the side of his ghouls face and the other to push through those long silky locks of hair.

Spinar was starting to realize, dances were dangerous for him. So very dangerous.

Pulling back from the kiss he smiled to Rosy, icy eyes sliding from her towards the sky on a soft sigh of air. "You are most certainly aiming to kill me aren't you?" The question was posed without any expectations of an answer, because before she could he was pulling her back into another kiss, this one a deep heartfelt thank you.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
*D* Such the cuuute pets

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:02 pm
Rosy blinks for a moment, almost worried that she done something wrong with his words. She would have countered his question, had he not pulled her back into another kiss. Slipping her hands up to rest on the back of his neck, she melts against his cool body as she deepens the kiss as much as she could. After a couple more minutes, she pulls back as she rest her forehead against his.

She was looking down at him, which made her blink before she looks away to see she was floating. Laughing, she looks down at him again as she runs her fingers through his hair "Never that, ever. I just want you to see how much you mean to me. What better then the day we met?" she rest her forehead against his again.

Glancing towards the building, she chews on her bottom lip for a brief moment before she looks back to him "Should we um, head back?" she was enjoying the moment, but she also wanted to make sure they were still having alot of fun.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:23 pm
Pulling back from the kiss he sighed contently, willing to leave things there if only because discussion on such things were so hard for him. Even now, even after all the time together. As Rosy made her claim he chuckled, it was a good day to pick, pretty ghoully in its romance aspect but good none the less. "You did well, with the surprise." He smirked, an amused chuckle coming out as he did. His lips tingled for a moment, itching for another kiss, one he stole just before Rosy realized she was floating and started to toy with his hair. "Careful of the hat screechie." He mused, icy eyes flickering from the night hag back over his shoulder.

He could hear the thump of music calling them.

"Yeah, you ready to head back inside, maybe we can get a drink?" He had been curious of the drink table since they had arrived, just not enough to wonder over yet.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:38 pm
Rosy smiles as she lets her feet brush the ground again, but not before she fixed his hat for him. Slipping her hand into his, she nods as she moves backwards towards the building "Alright, drinks it is. Then we can do whatever else you want. Tonight this is your night." lately with everything she been dealing with, he been trying to keep her happy. While she love him for it, she wanted to make sure he was also taken care of.

So she was making sure he was happy tonight, no matter what.

No fights, no questions.

Just enjoying the night.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:39 am
As his hat was readjusted the frost demon smirked, liking the way Rosy was behaving but at the same time he felt strange about it. She was being far more eager to please him than normal, while typically he felt he deserved such treatment, it was hard not to think there was something going on considering the events leading up to the dance. The fight, mostly. For once in the memory of his life a sting of uncertainty and worry crept up on him, tainting the back of his mind with a swirl of blackness.

Reaching for Rosy his hand curled tightly around the ghouls, pulling her back for a moment before they reached the school. "Hey. This is our night, got it ghouly, and I plan on an after party so don't plan on running off on me." Spinar stared up into red orbs for a moment, tone laced with a suspicion and need for reassurance. He did plan something for after the dance, but now, something was hurting, wrong and he couldn't tell what or why. But he knew one thing for certain, he didn't like it.

Not one bit.

It was odd and things between them were rarely odd unless something was hidden. Spinar's hand gave another gentle tug to the one it had captured, his free one reaching up to push through those curls. Aiming to guide his ghoul down into a kiss, just for a little more time before they threw themselves back into the thump of music in front of them. .

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
wanna post them back in the dance thread? owo

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out