Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Cheating when being drunk does it count ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:11 am
If your boyfriend start to flirt with other women when he is drunk , what would you do ?

Do you think if he does that when he is drunk it means nothing or it means he doesn't like you enough for real ?

What if it's not only flirting, but he slept with another woman ? Would your reactions and actions be different than just flirting ?

Is it true that drunk people can't lie and that what they say is all true ?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:17 am
Honest answers. I admit, I'm a shitty GF.

If your boyfriend start to flirt with other women when he is drunk , what would you do ?

I would probably send him home, if he doesn't leave, we break up. I'll make him clear of it too.

Do you think if he does that when he is drunk it means nothing or it means he doesn't like you enough for real ?

No, it just means he's attracted to the person he's flirting with. It's normal to be attracted to someone other than your gf/bf, it's wrong to act on it though.

What if it's not only flirting, but he slept with another woman ? Would your reactions and actions be different than just flirting ?

Yes. If he flirts, I'll ask him to home home, if he doesn't, I'll break up with him. If he cheat, we're over.

Is it true that drunk people can't lie and that what they say is all true ?

Drunk people can't be trusted with their words, if they're crying yes, but aside from that, NOPE.  

NC_Nana

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:23 pm
If my boyfriend/partner/whichever started to flirt with someone else when they're drunk, I'd try and get them away. Send them home. They'll think better when they're sober.

When people are inebriated, if they find someone attractive, they'll chat 'em up. It doesn't really mean anything. People can be attracted to anybody, even when they're in a relationship.

If they had slept with someone else while drunk, then I would definitely be upset. We would be through. Simple as that.

Drunk people ramble and talk a load of bull, so you never really know what is true or not. Try and take whatever they say with a grain of salt.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games