Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:40 pm
The gun was a much higher threat level than any baseball bat, and thus required what most would consider overkill. Suddenly a pair of three metal spires erupted from his back, neon blue lights tracing wire-like patterns along them until they came to a point, where a smaller spike unfolded just below it. The gap between each of these pairs of points sparked with an electrical connection, and crackled as Lance seemed to be charging up energy for something. Holding out his left hand, a small high tech looking cannon emerged from his forearm. The immense laser blast blew the man right out the door before he had a chance to wet himself in terror. Lance's cold expression never faltered as he lowered his hand, simply continuing to stare out the open door at what was left of the mess of a man lying outside before turning his attention to the man with a broken nose, as though questioning the intelligence of his next action.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:49 pm
The baseball wielding goon shrieked in horror at the sight, stumbling away and making his attempt to flee. He was a fool, but not to the point of being suicidal. Some cheap b***h was one thing, but whatever that was just wasn't human. If he would survive the night, he might very well quit and go into hiding if he can.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:01 am
Lance watched the goon run off and was just left standing there in the middle of the apartment staring out the open door, blood dripping out of him where skin tore away to give way for some mechanical monstrosities. With the danger past, the whole scene started to register with him and a look of absolute terror crossed his face. His whole body began to shake as he slowly began to feel around the cannon in his arm, and giving it a small tug, not sure what he expected to happen, somehow pushed him over the edge, forcing a terrified scream out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:08 am
Meg, despite her better instincts telling her not to, reluctantly snuck out of her office to see what had went on. Her eyes went wide at the sight, prompting an immediate, "Holy s**t! What the ******** happened?!" She stared at the gore before her in disbelief, but otherwise managed to keep her composure rather well for someone who had never been exposed to death of this magnitude - or brutality - before. Even if it was just one man, it was still a horrific sight.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:37 am
"What...what's happening to me?!" Lance cried as he looked up at Meg, utterly terrified. "What am I?!" he knew it was unlikely that Meg would have his answers, so may as well have been screaming it at the universe as a whole.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:50 pm
"Scared and confused, by the looks of it. Just...just take some deep breaths, okay? Try and calm down." Meg carefully placed her gun on the ground before gingerly approaching the male, taking on as passive a body stance as she could. Her words were spoken gently, her face holding both worry and sympathy.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:05 am
".....It.....it doesn't even hurt...." His voice trembled as he tried to calm down. "Large chunks of metal just.....tore out of my body....and it doesn't even hurt...." Somehow that realization was nearly as bad as his transformation.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:40 am
What the ******** is this guy? Meg would be lying if she said she wasn't utterly terrified at this point. Her only comfort seemed to be that Lance, whatever he was, was just as terrified. "You got me on that one. I...uhm...I wish I had the answers, but I don't. Just...uhm...try and calm as best you can. Maybe things will be clearer then." Maybe he can dispose of the corpse then, too.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:48 am
Lance was still trembling, but he was done panicking for the time being. Confused and scared? Yes, but not panicking. As though his body seemed to know that any chance of danger was gone, his assorted metal bits slowly receded back into him, the only sign they had ever been there were the open wounds he'd been left with. Not that any of this made Lance feel better.

Meanwhile down on the ground, a man in a suit ran down the street staring at some small device in his hand, finally stopping in front of Meg's apartment. He looked at the screen, a radar blinking brightly before its signal died, and then looked up at the apartment. He pocketed the device before pulling out a cell phone. "Sir?" he panted, out of breath from the run. "I think I found him."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 am
Meg watched in bile fascination as the metal slunk back into his flesh, making her wonder all the more just who the ******** this man was. "Can I get you anything? Some coffee? Sweets?" she asked, feeling a bit awkward but honestly not knowing how else to comfort Lance. Whenever she was upset or miserable about something, her first instinct was usually to stuff her face. Naturally, she assumed others were the same until proven otherwise.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:03 am
Lance swallowed hard before picking himself up, a little wobbly for a moment, his head still trying to process the events that happened. "I just.....wanna get cleaned up for now...." Outside of the open wounds on his shredded back and arm, he was also speckled with blood from the man whose nose he broke.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:13 am
{Okay, I am clueless once more. Time skip?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:28 pm
After getting patched up, Lance had healed completely in the span of a few days. After the incident, his mood shifted from terrified to depressed to frustrated and now he craved answers more than ever. "I'm going out." he said out of the blue one day. "Even after.....that I still don't have the slightest clue as to who I am or where I came from. I'm going back to that alley and maybe I'll find something there."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:18 am
Meg gave a look of concern, but all things considered, Lance had every right to want answers for his condition. She couldn't, in good conscience, stop him. "Do you want me to come with? Or would you rather do this on your own?" she asked, perfectly willing to accompany him if he needed the company of another. Otherwise, she would try and get back to that book she was reading - and ultimately fail, as his departure would probably worry her the entire time.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers