Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
SUNA ACTIVITY CHECK Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:25 pm
On his way back from the Tea Shoppe, Three stopped at a wicked looking window. Tapping on it, he recoiled at all of the 3D lookin' folks on the other side. Scratching his head, he noticed a small box for him to fill out.

Character's name: "Hey now, my name is Miyamoto Mamoru, how could you not see me? Is it because I'm too lazy?"
Link to latest post: Awkwardly, Three points to where he is standing, still as a post. Wondering if this means it applies to a forum-like site, he points back at the Tea Shoppe.
Reasons for inactivity (if at all): Utterly confused now, Three scritches his non-existent beard. How can he be so inactive? Wait! He's lazy! "Hey now. Please don't call me lazy," Three replies to a man on the other side of the window, his typing making the scientist slightly irritated. "While I'm here, I'll just take some of those bodies just... laying around," he replies, crossing his arms. Shaking his head left, then right, Three kuchiyoses various folks from around the world, sealing them before whistling Dixie on his way out from the thread.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Character's name: Doc Nara
Link to latest post: Here you go.
Reasons for inactivity (if at all): I've been super busy with school. Since it's my last year they kinda throw everything at us and think that we dont have a life.

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Character's name: Kaiju
Link to latest post: blarg
Reasons for inactivity (if at all): rawr