Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] I Met Your Girlfriend (Finn / Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:20 pm
Hel was bored this particular day, and had no luck running into anyone or anything interesting so far. Thus it lead her to do this. The reaper threw open the double doors to a room, sucked in a breath breath, and then bellowed:

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:27 pm
It was just Hel's luck that there was nobody in the room, though there was certainly somebody nearby that could hear her incredibly loud, nearly earsplitting yell.

He didn't exactly show up running with his lance in hand, but he did head in that direction, paused long enough to peek around a corner, and then advanced when he saw just who was making all of the damn racket.

"Anybody ever tell you that you sound like a dying cow?" Finn said as he came around the corner, eye narrowed, face dead panned. He approached her, his weapon not drawn as of yet, fairly sure that it was safe to do so.

And when he was close enough, he peeked into the room that was full of mirrors, and vanity's, bright lights, and racks upon racks of what appeared to be Halloween costumes, much like an over-sized dressing room.

"Interesting." He murmured.

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:45 pm
Hel turned as she heard the voice, and blinked for a moment before her face split into a rather wide grin at the sight of a familiar hunter. "Has anybody ever told you to shut the ******** up?" She asked in amusement, and held much less interest in the room and more on the hunter before her.

"Finn!" She pointed a finger at him. "Fight me!" She declared. "A match in good fun, for I do so enjoy going head to head with another spear user!"

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:39 pm
Finn was barely paying attention to her now as his eye roamed the room and he stepped inside. "Are these things going to fly off the rack and attack me?" He asked, summoning his lance just so he could jab at what appeared to be the creepiest ******** clown costume he had ever seen.

But then she was telling him to fight her and what the ********, really?

"Why would I want to do that?" He asked, distaste clear in his tone. Of course, he practiced with his lance for at least two hours every single day, and had gotten quite good at wielding it, but that didn't mean he wanted to.

"You might just be tricking me, trying to lull me into a false sense of security, just so you can beat me senseless, and then what? Kill me? Leave me here?" He turned around finally, looking her over.

"Did you take my message to that horseman like we discussed?"

Lucyalx

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:36 pm
Hel laughed, and the way she laughed sounded like 'that's stupid, Finn'. She seemed to pay no mind to the costumes on the racks of this interesting room, and was still focused on the hunter. "Because I said so." She replied with a grin, but then decided to give him a 'better' answer. "Because it will be fun!" The reaper then shook her head, but let out another laugh.

"Do you not remember our last talk? I do not kill Hunters." Or, she hadn't been given a reason to...yet...well...aside from that one time...hrm. Well, right now she had no reason to. "I want to fight you!"

She paused though, as he asked his other question, and then shook her head again. "I have not, only because since we last spoke, the horsemen had disappeared before I could seek the one you requested. I have no clue where they have gone..." And that bothered her, immensely.

Seussi

Seussi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:50 pm
Fun. Right. Finn let out a rather over dramatic sounding sigh before summoning Trynt, the long scythe-like lance appearing in his hand after a bright flash of magenta. "Fine." He gave in, not really in the mood to argue. "But when I say I'm done, I'm done." And he meant it. If she continued to harass him after he was finished he would portal out of there without a second thought or hesitation.

As for the news about the horsemen, he raised an eyebrow. "Sounds to me like you just aren't trying hard enough, darling. There was a horsemen in this very House not too long ago. I would know, because she tore a friend of mine apart."

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:08 pm
Hel sported a pleased grin as Finn catered to her demands. When he summoned his weapon, she did the same as well, giving her spear a twirl and a nod of her head. "Ya. Ya. I got it! I told you, I am not out for your blood!"

Her spear stopped twirling though as he spoke, and she scowled. "I try very hard, thank you." She did seem surprised at the mention of a horseman in the Haunt House though. "You may find this hard to believe, but I do not live here..." Her brows furrowed though. Wrath had said something about them being somewhere new...and apparently they could still get to Amityville, but could she get to them? They could also get to the Haunted House...hrm. Hel was starting to think that maybe instead of seeking Hunters in the House, maybe she should do a 180 and start seeking Horsemen instead, the one Finn was talking about in particular. If they were showing up here...it was most likely the best way for her to try and find the one.

"...and how is your friend fairing?"

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:53 pm
Finn twirled his own weapon in response, maybe partially in an attempt to show off the fact that he could do it too, but mostly it was out of sheer habit. Eyeing her weapon for a moment, familiarizing himself with it's shape and how long it could possibly reach, he continued to listen to her, the excuse she gave quite inadaquate to his ears.

"Look, darling, I don't give a s**t where you spend your time. The fact is, there are horsemen in this ******** house, and often enough to send a hunter to the infirmary at least once a week." He thought about asking for his eyepatch back but that just seemed well...petty, and childish to boot. She could keep it. He didn't want her Fear cooties anyways.

As for his friend.

"He'll live." He shrugged his shoulder, outwardly showing no emotion or concern whatsoever.

And then he lunged forward, just enough to connect with a wide swing from his weapon.

HP: 50
Damage: 8

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:57 pm
Hel just snorted, shaking her head a bit as her lips curled up into a bit of a smirk. The air of arrogance surrounding this one was something else. What did he think? Halloween had nothing better to do than skulk around a house when horsemen may or may not be encountered? She had a life outside of this.

"And I do not give a s**t about your attitude like I have nothing better to do." She replied. "Maybe if you told me this information sooner, then we would not be having this...ah...little mis-communication, ya?" She had been twirling her weapon still when Finn lunged, and thus was caught off guard. She skid across the floor a bit from the wide swing before she leapt back and righted herself. She then shifted her weapon and lunged at the hunter with a wide swipe of her own.

HP: 52 / 60
DMG: 5

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:25 pm
"Your attempt at giving an explanation for your ******** laziness in upholding your end of the bargain is absolutely pathetic." He rolled his eye, but smirked in reply to the one she gave to him, jumping back in an attempt to dodge her blow but not quite fast enough, the sweep of her spear taking him in the side and sending him staggering the the side.

He straightened and rolled his shoulders, cricking his neck from side to side. He had, briefly, forgotten about how strong she was.

Watching her a little more carefully now, he circled her, and then first feinted one way with his lance, before circling it and jabbing at her other side instead.

HP: 45
Damage: 4

Lucyalx

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 3, 1, 4, 1, 4, 4 Total: 20 (9-36)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:04 pm
"I am anything but lazy." She sneered, and just to show that. Her spear started to glow with a black-violet aura. The reaper held it out in front of her, her eyes narrowed as she watched him, and kept on her toes. She was focused on the idea of hitting him with this FEAR attack that she let herself get tricked by the feint. Then it was cockiness at the idea that she'd show him, that made her get in over her head.

Hel swung her spear upwards in a wide arc, and released her attack, hurdling a large raven made up of magic at him...well, almost at him. The spell was linear, and tore through the floor boards and...didn't hit its target at all. Not even close.

The reaper cursed under her breath, scowling. That's what she got for getting ahead of herself.

HP: 48 / 60
DMG: 0

Seussi

Seussi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:23 pm
Well that was certainly something. It reminded him, quite a lot, of a Fear charge, and for a moment, just one tiny, almost miniscule moment, he was actually regretting what he had just said to her, mostly because he had obviously offended her in someway, which was probably why she was looked like she was going murder him with some freaky black shadow raven magic s**t.

Except that it didn't actually touch him. Huh.

He had cringed away, of course, holding his lance up as if he might be able to ward off what was coming, but it had all been entirely unnecessary.

"Jesus <********>. Here I thought were were just having a friendly spar." He grinned, as typically cold eyed as ever, his voice rather dead pan.

A quick step forward and a jab from his lance proved to be a rather useless retaliation.

HP: 45
Damage: NAWP

Lucyal

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:28 pm
Hel was pouting. Her cheeks puffed out for all of three seconds before they deflated into a grin. "Oh, we are being very friendly." She purred in reply, leaping away from the attack. She then lunged back at him, pulled her spear back, and than thrust it at him in a powerful jab.

HP: 48 / 60
DMG: 11

Seussi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas