Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:19 am
Standing by the door, Mizori took a step back at the sound of the knock. It had startled her, tho the voice from the other side calmed her some. It was a voice she had come to know. Skye she believed the girls name was, the controller of water and ice. Looking down at the cat in her arms the dryad for a moment wondered what to do. How well of a symbol would the cat prove that Evan had released her to the boys friends?

Taking a breath Mizori reached out and touched the wooden door. As she did the wood parted just enough to where Skye and Mizori could see one enough. With the cat in her arms she couldn't pass thru the door. "He isn't here, he has already left" Mizori said her voice somewhat quiet as she looked at the girl. She was unsure of what the girl would do but steeled herself should she attempt to lash out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:21 pm

Not expecting the door to move the way it did, Skye leaned back a bit before seeing Mizori and Temaro through the small opening. Seeing her was enough to know that Evan was successful and seemed to have gotten her to cooperate with them for now. Skye didn't sense any hostility from the dryad so she knew that the girl was telling the truth. The cat was added reassurance of her judgment. Despite what the girl expected her to do, Skye smiled gently, glad to see that she looked better than before. "Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad you're well." she said quietly as well to make sure no one else would over hear them if they were around. "I'll bring you back something to eat." Skye turned around and started to walk down the hall.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:27 pm
Having woken up recently, Joe stood in the room he had stayed in that night. Having stretched out for the day and been able to wash some from the prior day's work he was now hungry. "Evan should be having his test soon." Joe muttered looking around the room for a moment before reaching out as his mace shot into his hand. "How good of an idea is this Evan?" Pondering on what Evan had said to him the night prior Joe shook his head. It was no time to be negative when Evan seemed so confident. "Food and then to see his trail" Joe muttered walking out of his door and towards the dining hall they had sat in last night.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:02 am
It had been an uncomfortable sleep for Nick, possibly because he was way out of his element, both figuratively and literally. Fortunately, lack of rest was something the assassin was used to. He woke up fairly early, taking care of himself and his appearance before heading out to eat, no doubt about it, Evan's family would end him in an instant if they found out he held the White Element, even quicker if they learned his heritage. Jeez, so damn sensitive. They lost Zalera, I grew up without both Parents, stop crying about it already. He thought as he passed by Skye, a cursory glance to the side revealed that Evan had, in fact freed Mizori, something Nick hoped they wouldn't regret in the future. He gave a curt "Good Morning" as he passed, his mind more focused on breakfast than the ramifications of Evan springing the Dryad.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:24 am
((SORRY! I've been really busy and tired with work and some dumb programming projects for my class >.> Also had to prep for a convention that just finished this past weekend...I'll try let you guys know when it'll be a while for me to post if we're still continuing on.))

As Nick had passed by and greeted her, Skye was just about finished with talking to Mizori. She quickly caught up to Nick and returned a "Good morning" of her own, but with a gentler tone. "How was your night?" she asked, deciding to make small talk as she walked with him towards the dining hall, though she has an idea of what his answer would be. He didn't look nor sound too happy. Shortly afterwards, Skye saw Joe on his way towards the hall as well. "Morning!" she called out to him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:02 pm
"Not too good, I think it's harder for someone like me to sleep here than anywhere else." Nick stated as Skye caught up to him. It was probably the Demon Realm itself causing his restlessness, the sooner they were away the better. "I'll be fine though, I'm used to this sort of thing." He said as the duo came up on Joe.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:16 am
"Good tidings friends" Joe called as he neared Nick and Skye. "How is Evan and the Dryad?" Joe questioned having noted the way that Skye had come from. He had not yet seen Evan this morning and wondered if he had gone towards his trials already. "Let us walk and talk friends, we should hurry for sustenance so we can observe Evan's trial" Joe but in before either of them could talk. For some reason he felt a bit anxious in this place, tho he could not quite figure out why as he slowly continued on towards the dining hall.

Passing a hand back over the doorway, the wood again closed to how it was as she took a few steps back. What was she to do currently? This realm was not one she could leave and enter freely. With that being the case she was at the whim of Evan and his band of "heroes". "Do you trust him?" Mizori asked towards the cat in her arms as she walked back over to the bed. With the power and strength of Evan's siblings, running into more then one of them should she try to move about the hall's would be a terrible thing. They would likely put her back in that realm she was in before. A shiver went down her spine thinking about it. Currently she was unable to do much but wait for Skye to return with food.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:42 am
Skye had opened her mouth to reply, but paused when Joe continued on. It seemed that Nick wasn't the only one on edge she assumed from the bit of ramble that came from Joe. She had to admit that she too wasn't very comfortable here either, but she managed. Once it was clear that he was finished Skye responded, "She seems to be doing well compared to when we first brought her here. Evan must have persuaded her somehow to cooperate for now. Speaking of Evan, he wasn't there." She was hoping that Evan would be in the dining hall as she continue walking with her the two.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:07 pm
Nick poked his head out from the dining room. "Guys, he is not in here." The Assassin stated before ducking back in. He needed coffee and food if he was going to function for the day, or whatever state of time passed in this place.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff