• Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:38 am
Sort of an Introduction
Feeling:
Full of doritos!
Song of the moment: "Heart-Shaped Box -- Nirvana

First off, I stole this format from mSlMD and just put my own spin on it 'cause I saw it and loovved it! So if you see this and it bugs you let me know and I promise I'll redo it!

Anyway, I'm Ryaly1 I get busy so I can't always get on, but I want to try and post in this forum at least every day! I'm eighteen and am going to Evergreen State College to get my teaching credentials! I love the color pink, music, learning how to skateboard, and disney. I'd love for you guys to post in here because I love to make friends! I want to be as active as I can in this guild <3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:02 pm
My Birthday
Feeling:
Excited!
Song of the moment: Well atm I'm listening to Survivor which is on TV

One hour until my birthday! I'm so excited, even though my family celebrated today. My boyfriend and I are having a "tea party" to celebrate! I'll be nineteen, which means I can buy tobacco in New Jersey and drink in Canada (If Google is right anyway)

Anyway, I do have a random question! My boyfriend and I wanna try for a baby in a few months (after we buy a place and he gets his anger more in control). Any advice? And also, do you guys believe in those things that help "choose" gender? I've read a few and some make sense but others don't! Anyway, random questions done x)

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Better Part

Fashionable Noob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 am
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! heart
I love the color pink too btw, nice choice!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:37 pm
you seem awfully young to start having babies, especially if you are going to school. Mixed with I hope the anger issues are something where the cause may be known, cause that seems like quite the concern. Though everyone knows when they're ready on these sorts of things/what they want from life.

As for sex selection: Living in places of high pollution lead to fewer male births and more female births. Actually changing the genetic code to produce a specific sex is possible though highly unethical for many reasons. Most of the other ones I've heard of don't work.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:37 pm
The Better Part
Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! heart
I love the color pink too btw, nice choice!

thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:39 pm
cool4
you seem awfully young to start having babies, especially if you are going to school. Mixed with I hope the anger issues are something where the cause may be known, cause that seems like quite the concern. Though everyone knows when they're ready on these sorts of things/what they want from life.

As for sex selection: Living in places of high pollution lead to fewer male births and more female births. Actually changing the genetic code to produce a specific sex is possible though highly unethical for many reasons. Most of the other ones I've heard of don't work.

yea you are probably right. I was in the mindset of "my mom had me when she was 18 so i'll be fine" but i forgot that she struggled quite a bit after that. and his anger is a result from depression and he is taking medicine so it should be fixable!  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:52 pm
Ryaly
cool4

yea you are probably right. I was in the mindset of "my mom had me when she was 18 so i'll be fine" but i forgot that she struggled quite a bit after that. and his anger is a result from depression and he is taking medicine so it should be fixable!

Myself and a bunch of my friends have reached that point where we start to see babies as cute. Becoming maternal. My coping mechanism is to come up with ways to torment my own children.

Such as a glass freezer filled with ice cream and a lock on it so the children can see but not have. As well a shower that Goes blistering hot or freezing code. Things like that.

It sounds like you have a lot of things happening and goals to achieve holding off on children is probably a good choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:20 pm
Sorry it's been so long
Feeling:
A little down
Song of the moment: ""If I didn't have you" -- Thompson Square

Sorry it's been so long everybody. A lot has been going on. Some good, some bad. I never know what to start with...so i'll start with the bad so I can end on a good note I guess.

My boyfriend was arrested about a week ago. He was in jail for five days. He's out now, but there's a "No Contact Order" in place so I still can't talk to him. Today's his birthday, so of course he's on my mind. I really really miss him,

Some good has happened too though. I'm back in San Diego, so I get to see my family and friends who I've missed sooooo much. Plus it's warm and sunny, and I definatly missed that! I might see Mockingjay with my cousin too :3 So it's not all been bad.

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:40 am
Randomness
Feeling:
Bored
Song of the moment: No song, but Friends is on in the background

I am very bored. I'm switching between cleaning my boyfriends apartment and applying for every job under the sun. Fun fun stuff right?

Well last time I posted I talked about my boyfriend's arrest. Things are better between us. He's working on his temper and alcohol issues (it helps that he can't drink due to his probation. ) But I'm just happy we figured it out.

Anyway I missed writing on here. I love gaia, and all the friends I've made on here! Hopefully I can talk to you guys a bit more now that things are calming downs :3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:39 pm
Randomness
Feeling:
Eh
Listening to:Friends

I am a little down. Not quite sure why. But I have Science (my pet rat) cheering me up so that's a plus.

How was your guys' Christmas? Mine was great (until i hurt myself anyway). I am grateful for everything I got! I didn't expect to get much so it was a great surprise,

Anyway let me know how your holidays were! tell me some traditions and stuff, even of you don't celebrate Christmas!

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:14 pm
Ryaly
Randomness
Feeling:
Eh

I am a little down. Not quite sure why. But I have Science (my pet rat) cheering me up so that's a plus.

How was your guys' Christmas? Mine was great (until i hurt myself anyway). I am grateful for everything I got! I didn't expect to get much so it was a great surprise,

Anyway let me know how your holidays were! tell me some traditions and stuff, even of you don't celebrate Christmas!

Glad you had a good Christmas, based on your last few post it seems like you've been on quite the roller coaster.

Our Christmas went well. We had our usual family dinner, no major catastrophe's. My cousin gave birth to her second child on the 17th, luckily no major drama with that. Though the Family dinner made me realize I've been missing my boyfriend, he's off with his family Roadtripping around Portland. Oddly enough we're headed down to Portland tomorrow, though he'll be gone by then. The family that hasn't met my boyfriend was saying that I should bring him to Christmas dinner, or let them meet him, thus making me think about him and miss him more.

I have my pictures of him and the occasional E-mail for the time being.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:56 pm
cool4
Ryaly
Randomness
Feeling:
Eh

Glad you had a good Christmas, based on your last few post it seems like you've been on quite the roller coaster.

Our Christmas went well. We had our usual family dinner, no major catastrophe's. My cousin gave birth to her second child on the 17th, luckily no major drama with that. Though the Family dinner made me realize I've been missing my boyfriend, he's off with his family Roadtripping around Portland. Oddly enough we're headed down to Portland tomorrow, though he'll be gone by then. The family that hasn't met my boyfriend was saying that I should bring him to Christmas dinner, or let them meet him, thus making me think about him and miss him more.

I have my pictures of him and the occasional E-mail for the time being.

aww i'm sorry you've been missing him. I guess I have been having a lot of ups and downs the past couple of months. I suppose that happens every now and then though. I hope you get to see him soon!  

TulipMeows

Powerful Nymph

11,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items