Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
I Think we should have.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:46 am
IDK if any of you guys still go here (maybe not anymore because we moved on from TM being shut down) but we should have some Christmas party or some meetup in towns emotion_kirakira

i still pretty much miss the site and honestly, its hard to find something to replace it. gaia is just a whole lot of crazy (the inflation made me cry) and i left the other site i am on due to the toxic environment that pretty much the new members are mostly composed of unhealthy wapanese emotion_eyebrow

so yeah. kinda miss some users on TM. emotion_sweatdrop
also, i miss the talented TM artists. I missed them artists more when i searched up Tinierme in deviantart crying
(200% sorry i post threads here too much)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:59 pm
that would be wonderful! whee i still feel bad about our failed xmas event last year and i don't think we have enough active members here to try another one, but we should at least attempt a get together! gaia is depressing me lately too (i still can't believe they shut down zomg...) so i need a little cheer. crying  

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:56 pm
A in like an irl meet up? :0

Or just in-game here on Gaia? I feel like the crappy chat thing doesn't want to work right for me. Has anyone else tried that? :U I paid good money for that ya know! jkjk ...it's pretty dirt cheap with this market.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:20 pm
badtzmaru
that would be wonderful! whee i still feel bad about our failed xmas event last year and i don't think we have enough active members here to try another one, but we should at least attempt a get together! gaia is depressing me lately too (i still can't believe they shut down zomg...) so i need a little cheer. crying

I Heard about ZOMG! i haven't played the game in a while. sorry to hear it was let go completely. //still pissed when they removed monster galaxy.

If ever skye actually happens, i seriously hope i can feel the vibe TM gave me w/o the discrimination between users. emotion_c8

Veiss Wynd
A in like an irl meet up? :0

Or just in-game here on Gaia? I feel like the crappy chat thing doesn't want to work right for me. Has anyone else tried that? :U I paid good money for that ya know! jkjk ...it's pretty dirt cheap with this market.

Just in Gaia. I bet people would 100% hate my guts irl emotion_awesome
just us TM refugees talking or doing art trades etc.

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:51 am
does anyone have a nicely decorated room? or where on the map can we meet? emotion_c8

what crappy chat thing?? surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:46 am
badtzmaru
does anyone have a nicely decorated room? or where on the map can we meet? emotion_c8

what crappy chat thing?? surprised

Click on Guild Home, then look at the guild navigation menu bar from there (cause it's different from the one you see on the guild forums for some reason...they need to change that..)
And click on "Join Chat"

:U It's basically Towns but just for the guild.

I haven't touched my home in a while, but I think I have it ready for christmas decorations from last year. I think. Either that or I might still have halloween decorations.

Frohe

Ahhh gotcha! More convenient. Plus I doubt anyone lives near me. Most people seem to be in Cali or in another country.
For the record, I doubt I'd hate you, but I get how irl and virtual differ and how much easier virtual is. I do like virtual.  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:34 pm
Veiss Wynd
Click on Guild Home, then look at the guild navigation menu bar from there (cause it's different from the one you see on the guild forums for some reason...they need to change that..)
And click on "Join Chat"

I haven't touched my home in a while, but I think I have it ready for christmas decorations from last year. I think. Either that or I might still have halloween decorations.
Ooh yeah, I forgot about the Friends Chat space! That's the easiest place to meet! But it's not loading for me either... confused Is it never supposed expire?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:49 am
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
And click on "Join Chat"

Ooh yeah, I forgot about the Friends Chat space! That's the easiest place to meet! But it's not loading for me either... confused Is it never supposed expire?

I don't recall there being some clause or mention of expiration on it :0 But if it did, I'd expect it to have a warning or say somewhere that it is expired. It's so stupid D:
It only worked for me for like the first couple of months or weeks after getting it.  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

badtzmaru
Crew

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:22 pm
Veiss Wynd
I don't recall there being some clause or mention of expiration on it :0 But if it did, I'd expect it to have a warning or say somewhere that it is expired. It's so stupid D:
It only worked for me for like the first couple of months or weeks after getting it.
ah, so it's a bug. we just have to refresh the page and it'll load the second time. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:21 am
badtzmaru
Veiss Wynd
ah, so it's a bug. we just have to refresh the page and it'll load the second time. confused

:0 Thanks for that. It worked! I'll hop in there more often when I can. I wont be too active online for the rest of this week and weekend tho. Probably afterwards!  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

TMFailStar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:15 pm
I once remember secret santa in TM
I never participated but... it looked fun
eue