Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ MUSIC
Songs That Remind You Of Your Fave. Anime/Manga?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:09 pm
Which songs remind you of your favorite anime, anime character, moment, scene or pairing?

[Like, Heart Attack by Demi Lavato definitely reminds me of Death Note whee ]

Love to hear your guys' opinions too biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:03 pm
Take Me to Church by Hozier always makes me think of Fate/Zero. Kiritsugu specifically. And Kirei.

Wonderwall by Oasis makes me think of Hibiki and Io from Devil Survivor 2. There were a couple of pretty graphics I found on Tumblr that put the lyrics with a particularly gorgeous scene in episode ten. I don't know whether or not I actually ship them together, but regardless, it's their song. x )  

WeebooWobble

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:30 pm
WeebooWobble
Take Me to Church by Hozier always makes me think of Fate/Zero. Kiritsugu specifically. And Kirei.

Wonderwall by Oasis makes me think of Hibiki and Io from Devil Survivor 2. There were a couple of pretty graphics I found on Tumblr that put the lyrics with a particularly gorgeous scene in episode ten. I don't know whether or not I actually ship them together, but regardless, it's their song. x )

...I actually agree with you on the 1st one! Nice! mrgreen
I'd be interested to see those Tumblr graphics :3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:51 pm
Usually when I hear a song from an anime I think about that anime...
except some rock songs make me think of BECK (like the style I guess? It's the first anime where I really listened to band music lol)  

k o t o b e l l

☆ MUSIC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff