Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] ain't afraid to show it ( felicia vs alette ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:39 pm
Felicia was smart in a numbers way, but dumb in pretty much every other way. Her ideas of manipulation involved mostly bribery, and also...bribery.

"L-like, all grown up?" Felicia dug around in her pocket, pulling out a small pack of tissues, and slowly-- with no sudden movements-- offered it to the little girl. "Or were you ever a kid? Like a toddler, or just always kind of a teenager?"

Did, uh. Did Halloweeners have that kind of progression? She didn't even know.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:05 pm
Alette looked confused at the question ā€“ and at the tissue, which she eyed with a certain amount of suspicion because who knew, it could have been a bomb that went off suddenly and made her dissipate and that would not have been very nice at all.

ā€œIā€¦ā€

She shuffled her feet, waffling, and then finally reached out and hastily yanked the tissues from the human, staring at them with apprehension. When they did not, in fact, explode, she dabbed cautiously at her face.

"...I don't remember. I've just always been like this."

cherno astra

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:04 pm
Felicia took a hard seat on the ground, letting out an inelegant oof as her bony butt hit the ground, offering Alette a lopsided grin.

"T-t-that's pretty cool. We come out, like. Little b-b-babies, like, pink and s-s-squalling, and we c-c-can't do anything on our own f-f-for like, five years. At least. Usually c-cuh-closer to ten. Pretty ineffective, if you ask me. I wish I c-could have just popped out like, pow!" She waggled her fingers for emphasis. "R-r-ready to see the world and s-s**t."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:12 pm
Alette was still watching the human with a suspicious expression, but the tissues didn't appear to be explosive or anything, so she took a breath and tried to relax and not think too hard about the fact that she could potentially be smushed at any second.

She also looked vaguely horrified at the concept of scarelings and wrinkled her nose.

"That - that sounds gross," said Alette, swiping at her face and sniffing loudly. "Scarelings are creepy, I don't like them at all. And crying and squalling sounds awful."

cherno astra

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:30 am
"It t-t-totally IS," Felicia confirmed with a raucous squeal of laughter, unable to contain the giggles once they started, nor the sporadic snorts. "B-b-babies are disgusting! Poop t-t-torpedoes, s'what I c-call them. For the first t-two years, even."

She rubbed away a tear of mirth from her each eye. "Hey, anyway. You g-gonna be able to find your w-way outta here?" Felicia jabbed her thumbs at the doors that led to other doors and more doors. "I g-got my get outta jail f-free card, but do you just have t-to just, w-wander?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:07 pm
Alette wasn't giggling, but that was mostly out of the fear that she was being made fun of, still. She did, however, feel a tiny bit better than she had a few minutes earlier; her face was still bruised, and she still felt battered and a little broken, but otherwise she was still here.

"I, um..." Alette glanced around her, rubbing at a dirt stained cheek with her fingers as she peered in the direction of the exit. "I...dunno."

There was a pause. Alette dragged in a ragged breath.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" she finally blurted out, her face flushing. "I mean, aren't...aren't you like, supposed to kill me or...or something?"

cherno astra

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:34 pm
"Well...I d-don't know, really. N-no one gave me any real r-rules," Felicia said, sheepishly rubbing the back of her head. "B-but, you're not really a t-threat."

A pause.

"N-no offense!"

Felicia offered the crook of her arm for Alette to grab, smiling kindly. "L-let's get you home?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:08 pm
Alette just stared.

"I...guess...well, okay," she finally mumbled, several minutes later, and reached out, hesitantly taking the hunters arm.

She was going to die, wasn't she. She was totally going to die, she trusted this hunter, this human, and now she was going to die because of it, she was totally going to die and then she would dissipate and she'd never find another cute boil to be her boilfriend and -

cherno astra

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:16 pm
And die she might, one day. But not today, nor by Felicia's hands. They just went through room after room, the changing landscapes fantastical and like little the Life hunter had ever seen before. But they came to the door, a very big door, labelled neatly that it led back "Home", to the grounds of Amityville Academy.

"T-this your stop? Or are there l-like, other schools?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:30 pm
Alette was suspicious the entire time they were walking - and even when they had stopped in front of a giant door that looked promising and even had the word home written on it. Her eyes went to the label while her thoughts immediately screeched but whose home is it?!?!

Alette's eyes slid sideways towards the human.

"A-Amityville is my home," she said carefully, meekly.

cherno astra

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:34 pm
"Huh." She committed the name to memory, deciding to ask Dwight or someone later for more info about it.

"G-go on, then." Felicia gently pushed at Alette's back, between her shoulderblades. "Off you g-go. I got a way out. too."

She pulled her pendant out from a pocket, clutching it tightly. "P-puh-ports me back. You want me t-to go first?"

kuuropii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:49 pm
Alette stumbled a little at the push, turning hastily around, unaware that she'd just given the hunter information she probably shouldn't have. She gave a quick shake of her head.

"N-no, I'll go first."

With a deep breath, Alette took one step towards the door - and then hastily glanced back over her shoulder.

"Thank you!" she squeaked awkwardly, face flushed, and then rapidly disappeared through the door.

cherno astra

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:51 pm
What a cutie ******** patooty. God bless.

Felicia clutched her own way out, closing her eyes and chanting the magic words: Deus Ex Machina.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff