RP Ideas! (plz read)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Idea you like?
  The First one about the Relics.
  The Fairy Tail one.
  The one about the Teens bending reality.
  None of these.
View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:24 pm
Ok I know I haven't been on in a long time but the last few years I kept somehow thinking of rp ideas lol. I have a few and I wanted to see if you guys wanted to give me feedback in what you guys would like to be part of lol.

The first one is about a world where magic is used by most people daily similar to fairy tail but the thing is to use magic you have to use things that were built with certain magic in mind. These area known as Magic Usage Storage Electronics or M.U.S.E (name work in progress but that's the best so far.) But the thing is there are other ways or more like other objects known as Relics. These hold powers beyond the MUSE and are not as common. And because of this the different kingdoms start to fight to find more powerful relics to best one another. (This one is my most work in progress I think lol.)

The second idea is a Fairy Tail alternate universe which I don't think it needs much explaining lol. It will have new powers and some fan favs lol.

The last one is about a group of teens who have the ability to enter breaks in time and space known as Reality Breaks fight against creatures that are trying to leak in our world from another dimension and they run in with people who are trying to use these Breaks to take over the world lol.

With each of these I want to do them in a ARC style like in a anime so that it could lead to new and fun ways to do the rps.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:36 pm
(Bump)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:56 am
I like the first or third ones best.

Also, welcome back! Things are a bit slow here as of late, but I hope that won't deter you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:22 am
Thanks and nah they wont gives me time to keep up lol. But now that I have my own laptop this will be easy I just want to get back in lol. So many 1x1 thou.  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:54 pm
Don't all reply at once XD jk. So far the first one has two votes. I would like a bit more before I take the time to fine tune that one to make sure that's what you guys want so if you get on and see this plz do the poll or feel free to comment lol. Thanks and BUMP!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:53 pm
I'll probably join whichever one you make  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:02 am
That's good lol. And now its a tie between the first and last seems like fairy tail is out lol poor fairy tail. Umm I should flip a coin at this rate ummmmm. I think I will go with the first one and see how it goes I mean the good thing about ideas and I can always use the other ones later. I mean hell I have more then 3 these were just the ones I wanted to do most XD  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games