Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Ghouls and Gabbling (Alette & Mellow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 pm
Alette looked flabbergasted, then startled, then vaguely annoyed. She put her hands on her hips, her expression clearly indicating that she was most definitely affronted by this accusation, Mr. Pretty Horse Boil, and how could you even imply that she was anything less than a ghost.

"I don't lie," Alette sniffed, sounding a little hurt as she glared at the boil. "I was thinking you were all pretty and things, but that's not a very nice thing to say."

Then she kicked him in the ankle, as if adding to her point.

HP: 25
DMG: 2

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:31 pm
You know what? The joints are the easiest places to create pains.

The sudden blunt sting on his ankle, no matter how weak, made him jumped and held his leg like a grasshopper. This jacking vile witch! щ(゜ロ゜щ) The boil cursed Alette in his mind but before the pain subsided, he wasn't able to speak anything. A tear squished from his eyes as an inevitable consequence.

"Not- pretty, mighty.....prove it...." He then returned the favour with a weaker force. Poor boil was weak at anything besides running and swimming, as she made the first move, he could fight her inconsiderately.

Dmg: 1
HP: 26/ 30
Dice: 2d6 -6

kuroopu
Finally o/

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:46 pm
Alette was still looking at the boil with a wounded expression on her face.

"You're not very nice," she complained.

HP: 24
DMG: 1

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:15 pm
Ghouls. He snorted internally.

"......Same do you."

Dmg: 2
HP: 25/ 30

kuroopu

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:52 pm
Alette stomped her foot (maturely).

"Why are you being so mean?" she asked, sounding on the verge of tears. "I just wanted to, you know, make friends with you, maybe, because you're pretty and you seemed nice but then you - you called me a liar and now you're acting like I'm some...some enemy."

HP: 22
DMG: 0

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:49 pm
The sobful voice as well as her charges puzzled the pony, he tilted his head (cutely). ".....We're sparring" of course he would attack you like you're enemy, ghoul. "...You don't look like a ghost." Not floating, not translucent, utterly different from the ghosts he knew from books, he made a glance at Alette.

To implement his word of seriousness, he patted her face with his small palm. Jack! He wanna fight her in his pony form, it would be less awkward.

Dmg: 4

kuroopu

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:10 pm
She sniffed.

"Just because I don't look like something doesn't mean that I' not it," she said indignantly. 'You don't look like a horse right now, but you're still a horse, aren't you?"

The slap to her face made a gasp escape her throat, a stinging sensation reverberating down her cheek. "Ow!"

HP: 18

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:54 am
Alright, alright, calm down little ghost ghoul.

Afraid that the cute harmless ghoul would turn into a wicked fierce witch anytime, he gestured with his hands Alette to cool down. "Horse....you can say so...okay, prove to me after this spar and I'll apologize." That was his concession since Alette wasn't forceful or attempted to trick him.

He pondered for a while, frowned, before he tossed a sugar cube to her, it re-bounced and landed on her palm. He won't say it was for her, ghouls are sly and might take advantage from that cue of attitude. His face was reluctant and awkward, waiting for the ghoul to brace up and attack.

Dmg: 3

kuuropii
It's a problem he hits harder when a ghoul's crying....

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:22 pm
Alette could not calm down because Alette was Alette and she was not calm-downable when she was upset and this was probably a problem but that was beside the point.

"How do I prove I'm a ghost?" Alette sniffed in annoyance, whining a little as the sugar cube smacked her. She kicked out, intent on reaching his ankle. "I just am."

HP: 15
DMG: 4

meegane
remember that time I thought I had tagged this and hadn't

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:03 am
Mellow jumped with his ankle, this witch! There seemed to be a tear dropping from his eyes, but the pride creature won't admit that he was weak in pains. "....Like transparency, floating, whatever typical ghosts can do." Stubborn as Mellow, he wasn't convinced by "I'm who I am" statement and silently judged the violence.

After all, ghouls were unreasonable creatures in his knowledge.

=====

Dmg: 0
HP: 21/ 30

kuuropii
I did that before XDD

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:58 pm
I asked, Alette would just say that Mellow had started it.

She gave a huff. "I can float just fine," she said indignantly. "You're such a party pooper."

Trying to kick him was not working, so she tried to hit him instead.

It still didn't work.

HP: 15

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:32 pm
This one wasn't so bad, when there was Holly to compare. So Mellow's attitude was not the icy cold one, but more kindly, in his own sense. ".....I don't see which part of me resemble a party pooper" besides the colors maybe.

It didn't work, just like hit by a sugar cube. ".....What kind you are?" He mused and then fished for more details. The fact that he was spending some times to let the ghoul convinced him was not commonly seen.

He didn't forget they are in a spar, though it didn't like for 1% at all. The boil continued to throw small objects he can, as long as no need to touch the ghoul.

====

Dmg: 2
HP: 21/ 30

kuuropii

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:42 pm
Alette huffed. "Because you're not very nice," she said indignantly. "I thought you would be a fun boil to hang out with, you seemed very pretty and very nice and instead you have not been very nice at all, and you have accused me of not being a ghost!"

The sugar cube poked her in the head, but she ignored it and tried kicking him again. "I am a haunt," said Alette delicately. "A mirror haunt."

HP: 13
DMG: 3

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:59 pm
Mellow sighed. She started to be forceful and accusing, why ghouls are all like that, either over-enthusiastically forceful or unfriendly forceful. Both of which he found unlikable.

For Trisha's sake, he had been trying, tried to communicate with the damn ghouls he didn't even want to approach, his body automatically cringed from memories, his voice shaky. Besides over-thinking, another reason that he seldom talked was because of that, he didn't want to spot out the fear from his voice. Remember what he promised under the ghoul's suffocating hug, he scratched his ears.

"Ugh, I have no intention to be your toy or entertainment, but thanks for the comment......that's not an accusation, just my opinion. I don't mind if you want to rebut me or so, I am born to be that stubborn, but I hate people being too forceful." Why he is talking so much.......he covered his mouth and looked away, yet couldn't stop the words coming out. "You look - pretty (he bit his lips promptly for the word that escaped) - and not much distinctive traits of other species as I see. I just made a guess based on my knowledge. My voice always sound so flat and blank, that's not an accusation....." Stop, Mellow, stop, zip up your mouth.

"What's a mirror haunt?" Witch is his specialty, ghost wasn't. "Where's your mirror?"

====

Dmg: 0
HP: 18/ 30

kuuropii

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items